Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll make sense as to why Jamie isn't listed on Companies House as a director of Mrs Hinch brand. Should be after all she is using his name 😏. If he gambles good chance he'll take money out of their account so i bet she holds those purse strings and she gives him pocket money.
or hes been declared bankrupt in past which means he cannot be names a director 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Now this I can believe!! Jamie does love the money, most of you no but for the newbies before Instagram jamie was on tipping point
That could be why he no longer drinks. Gambling and drinking go hand in hand with a lot of addicts.

Reactions: 32
To be honest the gambling addiction rumour makes sense. We sometimes wonder where Jamie is and he seems to disappear a lot....

Reactions: 28
To be honest the gambling addiction rumour makes sense. We sometimes wonder where Jamie is and he seems to disappear a lot....
now we know hes down the local bookies in his vest top with gucci watch dripping off his arm on the fruit machine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhhhh and that would explain why she’s frantic when he disappears as she’s worried he’s gambling away her millions 🥴🥴🥴
Could be why she keeps a tight lead on him and he goes everywhere with her. She’s goes on one when he goes gym or whatever, remember when she started going on about steamed chicken for when he gets in .. and she was going on about steaming floors aswell and everything else she does 🤣

Reactions: 18
She said the house was sold and that they were moving in with her.that didn't happen did it?
I did not say they were divorcing,I implied they may not be 'together' and I stand by that statement.
Maldon is by no means a 'village's but I don't wish to be targeted.I recently admitted that I tease her on behalf of you all.What has come out tonight has come as a shock because I didn't think anyone knew as much as me.some of it is exaggerated in my opinion,however,much of it is spot on.
How have a I been here since June and I’ve just found out you know hinch personally? How do you know here or will that reveal your identity?

Reactions: 14
Hmm but isn’t it her own business? You need money to start a business. Being an engineer is actually really good money my dad is an engineer for British Airways so i don’t think they’re hard up for cash.
There is also private health insurance through your workplace. My husbands Insurance paid for our daughter to go into the priory and others places and it didn’t cost us a penny.

Reactions: 11
now we know hes down the local bookies in his vest top with gucci watch dripping off his arm on the fruit machine 🤣🤣🤣
Surely with his profile now he wouldn’t co to the local bookies?
he’s recognisable even for a minor celebs other half!

Reactions: 7
All this new info! Is it real? Is it not? It does echo what has been said previously? To believe or not to believe? We always want people who know her or have crossed paths with her to come forward but we equally pick it apart when they do. Which is rightly so, because anyone can say anything online? We ask for receipts but if you just happen to know stuff from experience or living locally, or having gone to school with her, or being a friend of a friend, how does one provide proof? It’s a pretty impossible situation? Either way, I’m happy to continue reading and soaking up all this tea spillage 🐸 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can confirm I am not one of her step sisters,Rachel nor Sheryl.
I can confirm the majority of what has been said.
I question if ma barker attacked her daughter or if she went into the Priory on more than one occasion. Did she pay off family members-yes she did.
Is she unhinged, yes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
bet hes one off them bleeping knobheads who says to people to u know who I am bet hes the local clown people laugh at them pair off chavs 🤣🤣🤣
Surely with his profile now he wouldn’t co to the local bookies?
he’s recognisable even for a minor celebs other half!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like learning things about her. I know a Few things. I’m sure if my husband let me into his work emails I’d have proof of it too.
unfortunately nothing can be taken aa bible!
🤯 all these cryptic posts tonight!! Why on a Sunday night 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please screenshot Incase it goes cause I really can’t stay awake any longer and baby will be waking up again shortly 😂 I’m exhausted 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She said the house was sold and that they were moving in with her.that didn't happen did it?
I did not say they were divorcing,I implied they may not be 'together' and I stand by that statement.
Maldon is by no means a 'village's but I don't wish to be targeted.I recently admitted that I tease her on behalf of you all.What has come out tonight has come as a shock because I didn't think anyone knew as much as me.some of it is exaggerated in my opinion,however,much of it is spot on.
What do you mean ‘tease her on behalf of you (tattle I presume) ’ and you didn’t think anyone knew as much as you? Is that you Jamie?

let’s hope the morning brings some truths x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg popcorn anyone... I’ve literally been reading this thread like this 😮 my husband has been chatting to me and ive just turned round and he must of gone to bed lol didn’t even notice ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.