Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the rug isn't completely dry already? Yet shes put the table etc back on top of it. Back when my mum had the old bright orange Vax Carpet cleaner nothing went back until it was dry. Happy to be corrected though.
I also wanted to see the water after she had finished x
She’ll have stains from feet of the furniture as the moisture will draw out the varnish and it metal will leave rust marks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Trace started doing lip fillers? Fish pout in 3...2....1... And she'll claim it's the primark lip hydration 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering if the damp dusting and vinegar is because of Henry's trip to the vets, but then she did spend an hour zoflora-ing anything that stayed still long enough on Friday so probably not 🙃

Reactions: 7
My friend hired one from Morrison’s cleaned all her downstairs carpets which weren’t old and ended up replacing the whole lot cosmic the smell!
Rug doctor refused liability and claimed it hadn’t been cleaned out properly but I’ve read slot of people have had the same happen despite them cleaning it out before using x
Most people hire them to clean up after a spillage or accident, vomit, urine etc then next person hires it!! Not all retailers regularly clean them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ma barkers coming for their grey slop instead of making her own.whoopy do.
When she has Blessim why do I always think of this?
Screenshot_20200119-140425_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would be able to fit the fuckin crockery in her cupboards if she took some of the baskets out and put the contents directly on the bloody shelf 🙄
I said yesterday the contents of Ronnie's food cupboard would easily fit on one shelf if she got rid of the multiple baskets. Absolutely clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate when she puts an extra self righteous post on her stories with that horrendous Hinchy do you love me song playing over it. Whoever sings that needs a backhander to the jaw. Mrs Bint is the definition of a Basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how rug doctor feel about her only just showing her gifted item a year later? I would be pissed off and demand my item back! She’s so up herself! That’s not even ok! It’s just as bad as when she posts thing without saying who gifted it too her 🙄

Edited to mention I need a rug doctor it changes the colour of your whole room!

Can’t wait till Ronnie is pushing them set out plates onto the floor!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My front room looks a tit hole. The two youngest are currently laying on the dining room chairs, under the table, watching Peppa pig through the gaps, having trashed the room all morning. I'm sat in my pyjamas, drinking a lager and lime and doing our week's meal plan while husband is prepping some lunch. Bliss 😁 Far nicer than being sat in a pristine, soulless grey room.
Our whole house looks like a shithole. My kids have managed to trash every single room in the house.
Their bedrooms, the playroom, lounge. The guest bedroom and even my bedroom. My only safe place is my kitchen so I’m hiding there debating whether to have a glass of wine or do my ironing that I’ve let build up all week.

Henry put a note in Ronnie bless hims overnight bag saying
Please Nanny help me and my brother escape this wicked witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s got to be away or out somewhere as Ronnie with her mum! She just can’t look after him alone can she. Send him with her mum so she can be on her phone all day
seriously wtf is up with that?! She really can’t be left alone with him can she 👀

Reactions: 6
I wonder how rug doctor feel about her only just showing her gifted item a year later? I would be pissed off and demand my item back! She’s so up herself! That’s not even ok! It’s just as bad as when she posts thing without saying who gifted it too her 🙄
I wonder if they have sent her a message asking why she hasn't mentioned it on her stories!!!

I have skipped most of this thread lol, have I missed anything vital?

I wonder if they have sent her a message asking why she hasn't mentioned it on her stories!!!

I have skipped most of this thread lol, have I missed anything vital?
Just Hinch being her usual twit self to be fair

• Haha
That’s not her flower vase form her kitchen on her table she has 2 of the same but different fake flowers in them

What the f**k is she doing here???? Obviously wearing the Hinch loungewear, but wtf??? Screenshot_20200119-142913_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Ronnie has been with Ma Barker from last night. No morning porridge vids, no waking up with him still asleep. Only he ry featured this morning so I'd say Ron has had a sleepover for no apparent reason
Could be on to something there 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Is that that crappy flower arrangement from the hob in her table now after a telling off from the fire brigade. Is she that disrespectful that she would do that and not even acknowledge the advice from the fire service? What an arrogant duck🖕
It’s so unfair on her hinchers! She’ll happily let them carry on doing it won’t she 😒

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.