Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how self obsessed is she!! Putting a swipe up so her cult can read an article about how 'great' she is. Of course she knew all about it and somehow she had to start her usual bullshit talking before actually getting to the point about the article. Quite a few decent cleaning accounts have been addressing a few dangers in the home that people have been doing yet here she is carrying on just like she always does and says duck all!! She's definitely going into clothing or beauty coz her cleaning is just tit. It's so boring and the same thing over and over. Of course the cleaning was used as a set up to get her started but it was never always going to be like that. It's her birthday soon and we all know how much she's going to be gifted so I suppose there's a meltdown coming and get people to feel sorry for her so they all reassure her she's so deserving of everything she receives.

Reactions: 15
I love how she said she had stopped googling herself (tbh the fact she was searching her own name shows how vain she is anyway) but its quite obvious she still reads here 😂 if she didn't she'd have no content, but she won't mention that to her 3m followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it true that she has an account on here and posts awful stuff about herself to show her sheep what a horrible site this is? If so she really needs to give her head a wobble!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 73299
I don't believe that photo is Sophie. Look at the nose and mouth that is her sister. (I'd guess that was ma Baker from looking at the hairstyle before I'd think it was Sophie). Plot thickens.
For me it’s the teeth, Sophie had really bad teeth before her veneers you can see from the before pic her teeth a quite straight. And the blonde pic (which is suppose to be after) her teeth are crooked the ‘fang’ or whatever it’s called tooth sits really high on the gum and is perfectly aligned in the ‘bigger’ person picture

Reactions: 8
She 100% is struggling with her own lies 😂😂😂. The video of her saying she can't do make up and hair, quick back track ofcourse I can do hair, I'm a hairdresser! Her face said everything that needed saying about that big lie she just told 🙈 .. a little course in hair extensions Sophie is not hairdressing 💖

But please feel free to prove us wrong and film you doing some freelance clients hair (cuts colours and blow dries etc not extensions!)

She is SO full of tit and I can't believe her army are stupid enough to fall for it when she blatantly contradicts herself so often.

Reactions: 9
So she says she doesn’t even know what the best make up brands are....... then posts a range of #gifted make up from what I am guessing she is saying is a really tit brand

She 100% is struggling with her own lies 😂😂😂. The video of her saying she can't do make up and hair, quick back track ofcourse I can do hair, I'm a hairdresser! Her face said everything that needed saying about that big lie she just told 🙈 .. a little course in hair extensions Sophie is not hairdressing 💖

But please feel free to prove us wrong and film you doing some freelance clients hair (cuts colours and blow dries etc not extensions!)
The hinchers would probably pay through the roof for their queen to do their hair that she could easily make an honest mint but then that would involve actually working😂

• Haha
She won't address it, but perhaps she will move her vase and tray but never say why.......same as the diluted lenor spraying just stopped with no reason given
I can’t wait to see what she’ll do now about the flowers! Place your bets! 😂

Iconic are actually a good brand I love there makeup I don’t buy anymore as all they seem to do is give to these bleeping influencers for free does my brain in

• Angry
Reactions: 13
“I only work with and show you products and brands I love guyyzzzz”

A few stories later “here’s some make up I've been sent. Not had chance to try it yet to tell you what I think...”

(But “FREE STUFF”)

Bore. The. Feck. Off. Scrounger.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Stacey solomon has lost her tit too. What a waste of time.
Hinch and Stacey are morphing into one!

Hmmm 🤔 I was wandering today, has Jamie taking a career break to basically look after Ronnie long legs so she can keep up with her gram (job) so he is a stay at home husband but without the housework......

How about a good old perm and blue/pink rinse, is that even a thing anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always think that she’s got a really crappy small tv for someone with all her cash.
Shes probably waiting to get a bigger, better one #gifted.
i cant believe shes only got the one too ! most people have one in their bedrooms even if its a small old one

Reactions: 11
i cant believe shes only got the one too ! most people have one in their bedrooms even if its a small old one
Soon we’ll get ‘so guyzzzzz I’ve collabed with this small company Samsung and they’ve gifted me this 65” tip of the range TV. Not sure if you’ve all heard of them but here’s a swipe up to check them out’ 🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.