Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Stacey Solomon’s story of the method cleaner 😂 she wanted something that wasn’t toxic or harmful to aquatic life! Bet Hinch is fuming even her “bestie” doesn’t agree with her 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion
Hilarious story of tissues left unused by the bed. All that zoflora has messed with her head.

Reactions: 8
If anyone wants a summary of narcissism swipe up ! what a vain , self absorbed human , grossly dishonest i am at a loss as to the reason why people still follow her , what does it take for some people to see what is so obvious , maybe the Gretal filter is to hide the giveaway body language of her duplicity it would possibly work if not for the fact that she forgets the lies she has already told , she is living in a make believe world and it honestly scares me that she is popular I have said it before I know ! but what is wrong with these hinchers ? how are they missing the clues ? Going to be some very embarrassed folk and Conscientious deniers in the hopefully near future , there will also be some very angry unstable soldiers who when they click that sick attitude will be turned on her she is playing a game that could have awful Consequences

Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or is our Stacey ever so slightly taking the piss out of Zoph? Certainly making the point about not aff with cleaning products and ensuring she chooses non toxic/safe ones!!!! 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Has she paid for anything in her house? Even her bloody doors were gifted.
And omfg if she says she’s got something from eBay again! 🤬 I nearly fainted twice when she said she’d bought Ronnies outfit from Tesco one because she’s ‘bought’ something and secondly because it wasn’t from fricking eBay

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She won’t show how she got on she said this the last 5 times she done a PAID iconic post, but we never do see her using them.. once she’s paid they just sit In the draw untouched.
God I really really really can’t stand her
What’s she going to do with them? You know because she’s sooooo clueless about make up 🙄

Reactions: 7
This fucks me right off. Seriously, is no one else allowed to clean, have any form of home organisation or cleaning products without people mentioning The Hinch. Ffs. She didn't bloody invent cleaning and the last time I checked she didn't invent or patent storage boxes!!!
This is the one thing apart from the cleaning clean stuff that irks me, I’m in my 50’s have been looking after a home for longer than she’s been on the earth and organising with various boxes and baskets is my norm as with millions of others throughout the years. The best times was covering boxes with sticky back plastic, now that was proper coloured coding 😂 and you’d get two ‘organisers’ out of one box , winner winner chicken dinner and all that tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she doesn't use good make up brands! Is iconic not a good make up brand then hinch? They gift you all their products to promote them, so what you saying is they ok but nothing flash haha. I bet they over the moon at your sales pitch.......thought you where good at this sales patter hinch.

So hinch wanted to get her stupid list all ticked off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion
Hilarious story of tissues left unused by the bed. All that zoflora has messed with her head.
That honestly baffled me. She was proper cackling away like it was hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Ha ha...not always! My first wouldn't sleep in his cot, I breastfed for just over 2 years and he would wake up 3 times for a feed at night even at 24 months...wouldn't touch any other milk). When his sister came along and actually SLEPT and in the cot too I didn't know what to do with myself 😂😂😂. But I agree, if Ronnie is so easy, the next one might not be...not sure how she'll manage when that happens 😁😁😁
If my toddler had been my first he’d have been my last, I would never have had anymore. I got tricked into more kids by my first being such an angel and being easy with everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's so clueless about makeup yet this morning she's advertising Iconic. She's so full of tit and contradicts herself so often! I dont understand how more people dont see through her!!

Reactions: 13
She has just used at least 3 different cloths to wipe stuff with zoflora - non of which involved bodily fluids or were particularly dirty. But it's ok cos she washes at 30 degrees.

Those tops are so bland. Why buy something that only looks good when you wear something over it 🤷‍♀️

Not going to lie I would love some *gifted doors 😂
We had ours taken out when we got our carpets fitted and haven't got round to replacing them over 2 years later...🙈

Hinch is still a twit though and making me hate smock dresses which is all I live in being pregnant 😖😖

Her best mate Stace has spent the morning hanging bags of crisps up in her cupboard. She has got to be taking the piss out of Hinch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.