Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that. How the duck do you not know what you have. Also I’m not a mum but all the clothes seems excessive.
When there are families who are having to go to baby banks to clothe their children, any normal person would donate all the non hinch branded freebie clothes and dip into their own well lined pockets to provide for their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi, I'm new here! I noticed she hasn't been showing her Lush products lately. I was really hoping they wouldn't start sponsoring her, because that company is meant to be environmentally conscious and against animal testing etc....

Reactions: 32
Excellent question. I don’t think she cares much about environment though.
With the cloth nappies I have you can’t use fabric softener on as it ruins the fibres so I doubt it. Won’t be able to get the lenor ££££ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi, I'm new here! I noticed she hasn't been showing her Lush products lately. I was really hoping they wouldn't start sponsoring her, because that company is meant to be environmentally conscious and against animal testing etc....
They never took the begging bait, she gets bored if she doesnt get paid!

Reactions: 16
Because she couldn’t possibly give up her make up room, or Henry’s bedroom. The garage I agree with , but that would mean the nursery being downstairs and I’m not sure I would feel comfortable with that. The lift, maybe, depends how big it is, as it’s new build house. She is just unbelievably selfish, the make up room would have gone the second I found out!
Not sure why Henry and her make up can’t share a room?

Reactions: 18
Why does she want the baby clothes smelling of tumble dryer sheets? Everyone knows the best smell in the world is the newborn baby smell, the top of your own baby’s head is euphoric to sniff, you don’t mask it with chemicals 🙄😠
A newborn recognises his mother from smell. Hinch’s baby won’t even know who his mother is. It will just smell zoflora and spring awakening 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A newborn recognises his mother from smell. Hinch’s baby won’t even know who his mother is. It will just smell zoflora and spring awakening 24/7
Yes but then she can play on her ‘anxiety’ because she’s not bonding with the baby.

Reactions: 4
There were comments recently about how she never talks about the baby, how she has no baby stuff, my comment on the no bump & cleaning the windows... and surprise surprise, we’ve cleaned every window crevice, had all the baby clothes out and a quick bump shot! It’s so embarrassingly obvious she reads this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iv heard that bath bombs are really bad when your pregnant

Reactions: 2
Has she really put tumble dryer sheets in with the babies clothes 😐 Once babies arrived I really do hope she stops going crazy with all these chemicals, that baby will end up with breathing problems if she isn’t careful!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Because she couldn’t possibly give up her make up room, or Henry’s bedroom. The garage I agree with , but that would mean the nursery being downstairs and I’m not sure I would feel comfortable with that. The lift, maybe, depends how big it is, as it’s new build house. She is just unbelievably selfish, the make up room would have gone the second I found out!
Make up room??? I really don’t pay enough attention to her stories. I mean come on do your make up in one of the 3 bathrooms love

Reactions: 16
I wonder why she only wears rubber gloves every once in a while - probably when someone reminds her that she really should???
She should not be breathing all that nasty stuff all day!
I am also pregnant and I am trying to avoid chemical products as much as possible, but I gotta clean at the end of the day so I make sure I always wear gloves and masks...
She wears the orange rubber gloves when she wants to sell them as that's all she talks about whilst wearing them!

Reactions: 4
Iv heard that bath bombs are really bad when your pregnant
Some aren't suitable, but others can be ok. I'm sure the bath bombs are no worse than all the synthetic chemicals all over her house! But she hasn't even shown the "amazing" Dream Cream that she loved so much.

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a while!

My first post about Mrs con artist hinch

I do have severe mental health problems( the pattern seemed to be people with mh or lonely or let’s just say vulnerable!) and when I first started following I was like omg someone is motivating me! What a dick I was!

First I started to feel something was different was the anxiety she started having and I think playing on this has been her downfall ( or will be) every person that has anxiety severe or not so severe started to think how can she do all she does? You wouldn’t go to a makeup shoot and play on your phone while people did your hair and makeup I’d melt down not sit and post on IG! Everything she claimed was anxiety related was just to suck you in, clever calculated and manipulative not the “ my bffs, I love you all” bullshit.

Subliminal repetitive naming clothes, Zoflora, cleaning and “ hinching “ so sly so sales and I didn’t have a clue until it was JAMIE VEST TOP 😂when they had their cards out cute couple bullshit. He was asked something like what his future and he said plenty of ca ching and mrs dick head pulled him for it. That was my first que - started feeling that something wasn’t right.

Then watching her play up to something and wondering wtf she was doing. The troll post ( truth posts) I didn’t see any on ig few on Facebook so searched her name and started to read and it just hit me! bleeping complete con woman, ex sales rep husband still in sales

Me with to much cleaning shite and stupid hoover I’m still paying for feeling like total crap if I couldn’t get through a bad day without spraying something on anything . Her playing the victim yet playing on the vulnerable. How the duck has she got away with it?!

All she does now is try to mock this page she doesn’t give a flying duck about her “ hinchers “ I really hope more and more see the light. Big post I’m sorry had to rant I and others have been used and manipulated and it’s so wrong. She’ll soon be gone with her money in a bigger house and claim she can’t cope because of trolls she’s so predictable now it’s pathetic to watch .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When there are families who are having to go to baby banks to clothe their children, any normal person would donate all the non hinch branded freebie clothes and dip into their own well lined pockets to provide for their child.
And I thought she was ever so HUMBLE. Well according to the Hinch Army. A humble person don't have a melt down because she doesn't want to give up a make up room OR a dogs bedroom.

Give over Hinch. Donate some of your unwanted ish in your stories. Maybe find one of your footsoldiers who have escaped domestic violence with nothing or a new young mum who can't afford much? And put that up in your stories. Come on, on your Facebook groups Hinchy there are PLENTY of women like this!

Actually BECOME the "humble" person you brainwashed your army into thinking you are and let the dog and the make up share, or move your trowels and pastes into your bedroom or bathroom like any normal person.

Oh and for fucks sake stop putting chemicals on your unborn babies clothes.

Reactions: 18
@Disappointedmum you sound very much like me! Mental health issues severely impacting on my daily life l, I found her and thought she was God’s gift and she got me enjoying cleaning even more than I already did. I stock piled all of her ‘favourite’ products and I felt a pang of guilt if I didn’t clean every day. I seemed to turn to cleaning to try and keep my mind away from how I was really feeling but I became obsessive with it. Cleaning already clean things and having the same cleaning routine every single day and then god forbid I had a bad day and curled up feeling sorry for myself because that made me feel even worse because I hadn’t cleaned. I saw a few IG stories and then found you lot and after reading every thread I finally saw the light and saw her for who she really is. A manipulative con artist!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Disappointedmum you sound very much like me! Mental health issues severely impacting on my daily life l, I found her and thought she was God’s gift and she got me enjoying cleaning even more than I already did. I stock piled all of her ‘favourite’ products and I felt a pang of guilt if I didn’t clean every day. I seemed to turn to cleaning to try and keep my mind away from how I was really feeling but I became obsessive with it. Cleaning already clean things and having the same cleaning routine every single day and then god forbid I had a bad day and curled up feeling sorry for myself because that made me feel even worse because I hadn’t cleaned. I saw a few IG stories and then found you lot and after reading every thread I finally saw the light and saw her for who she really is. A manipulative con artist!
I think this is a common story, sadly. Turning ourselves inside to be more like a person who isn't even that person themselves. It's calculated and mercenary. Worse still dangerous. To block a lady who lost triplets, to ignore sad, lonely people who reach out...that is utterly vile. She's a sociopath, by that I mean has she got a conscience? Does ever feel a pang of shame? Pffft nah.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.