Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. Poor kids skin will itch like mad
I've come to the conclusion she couldn't give a fly duck what anyone thinks. However many people share their concerns she will carry on regardless. She is the polar opposite of "anxious". Her skin is thick but she is not. Infact i think she retaliates by doing the spraying the wiping and swipe ups! It's a two fingers up to those who question or critique her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quite pissed off about this. I’ve been using BKF for ages.
Hopefully they won’t have paid her much and she’ll let it slide into obscurity again.

Tbh if she’s had the band loosened like she said she has, she’ll be able to eat whatever she wants. But I very much doubt she eats anywhere near as much as she claims, she just wouldn’t stay that tiny if she did. She only eats crap, even the dinners don’t have any proper fresh veg, just over cooked ones covered in sauce.
I think she’s bulimic. I hope I’m wrong for her sake and the baby’s sake. But she’s clearly prone to putting on weight and a diet of the sugary rubbish and massive plates of food she shows would bulk her up in no time.
I don’t believe the arm story for a second, I know people who’ve had bingo wing surgery & they have massive scars, I think that was just made up to garner sympathy.
And yes, the dog is fat, he’s not very old but he’s getting wider and wider.
Yes if she’s bulimic that would explain her needing to clean the toilet so much.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I've come to the conclusion she couldn't give a fly duck what anyone thinks. However many people share their concerns she will carry on regardless. She is the polar opposite of "anxious". Her skin is thick but she is not. Infact i think she retaliates by doing the spraying the wiping and swipe ups! It's a two fingers up to those who question or critique her!
Completly agree! Just worries me for the poor sheep who follow her every move and will think it is ok to do that.
The poor babies can't speak ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100%. SO many people have told her that tumble dryer sheets are NOT good for you, and have backed it up with plenty of evidence, and there she is shoving them on to a newborn baby's clothes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t give a flying duck, because if she did she would stop using them, then that would mean she wouldn’t get paid! So she chooses to keep using them. Let’s see what happens after the 28th April, which is her last book tour date, hopefully she will slip away quietly then!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Call me a cynic but I don’t think she’s purchased any of those baby items. She sounded genuinely surprised at what was there 🙄

Reactions: 24
Call me a cynic but I don’t think she’s purchased any of those baby items. She sounded genuinely surprised at what was there 🙄
I was thinking that. How the duck do you not know what you have. Also I’m not a mum but all the clothes seems excessive.

Reactions: 6
Anyone think when the babys born shes going to have a complete melt down?

Reactions: 12
So she won’t film her mum’s face to keep her identity hidden but she has no problem filming those men in the cafe?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she want the baby clothes smelling of tumble dryer sheets? Everyone knows the best smell in the world is the newborn baby smell, the top of your own baby’s head is euphoric to sniff, you don’t mask it with chemicals 🙄😠

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she want the baby clothes smelling of tumble dryer sheets? Everyone knows the best smell in the world is the newborn baby smell, the top of your own baby’s head is euphoric to sniff, you don’t mask it with chemicals 🙄😠
No publicity is bad publicity so they say. Wouldn't actually surprise me if she didn't remove it after filming? Gets us talking though...just a thought.

Here’s a conundrum for Gleam/Hinch, will the cleaning guru, with the penchant for Lenor, be using cloth nappies?? 😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the heck did they apply for an extension when they have a garage and a loft and 2 spare rooms??? Do a bloody giveaway

Here’s a conundrum for Gleam/Hinch, will the cleaning guru, with the penchant for Lenor, be using cloth nappies?? 😂💩
P&G own pampers so the baby will have an infinite supply of nappies, wipes, change mats #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the heck did they apply for an extension when they have a garage and a loft and 2 spare rooms??? Do a bloody giveaway
Because she couldn’t possibly give up her make up room, or Henry’s bedroom. The garage I agree with , but that would mean the nursery being downstairs and I’m not sure I would feel comfortable with that. The lift, maybe, depends how big it is, as it’s new build house. She is just unbelievably selfish, the make up room would have gone the second I found out!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.