Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here, I'm so glad I've found this place!

I feel like my eyes have been opened to her being a full blown scam artist. When she first started rapidly gaining followers I made a comment to my husband saying that this is unlikely to be organic and she is smarter than she lets on.

I hardly believe that she would put an LED candle into her wax melt burner thinking it would melt the wax, that was to play into her role as a ditzy but lovable housewife.
Welcome 😁 we don’t buy it either, a lot of the time she pretends to be silly..like that oil for your ass.. she knew what it was for ..then made the papers 😩

Reactions: 4
And saying she's nervous not to be pregnant because she won't have the baby with her keeping her company or be connected to it. Does somebody want to explain motherhood to her...? Someone's going to have a huge wake up call!! I know none of us know what to expect or how we'll feel, but with my first I spent 9mths picking my mum, and every mum I knew brains, reading baby magazines and planning and preparing and still didn't get it once he came... but worrying about that seems a bit odd, as does not having a room ready for him
I was so close to replying to her as her wording really got to me. Continually going on and on about the feeling of there not being a baby in you anymore and not being pregnant. I had a miscarriage recently and it's the feeling of not being pregnant when you should be that is hard enough. Granted, that isn't her fault, but I think she needs to realise that some of her 2m followers (that aren't bots or arse lickers) might be triggered by that.

Welcome 😁 we don’t buy it either, a lot of the time she pretends to be silly..like that oil for your ass.. she knew what it was for ..then made the papers 😩
Oh I forgot about that!

I also don't understand why she looked at a jar that said "lovely candle" on it and thought "that'd make a cracking plant pot."

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Omg I thought the same I love BKF too! Never seen her use before, now every One is going to be buying 20 bottles of this now 😖the new thing to have!!
Her meals are huge and I did think there’s no way she eats that ... let alone with a band on I know people who have had a band and they can’t eat a lot and when they do .. they have to purge after because it comes up. Very frightening stuff

Reactions: 5
Can I suggest a name for the next thread: Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was so close to replying to her as her wording really got to me. Continually going on and on about the feeling of there not being a baby in you anymore and not being pregnant. I had a miscarriage recently and it's the feeling of not being pregnant when you should be that is hard enough. Granted, that isn't her fault, but I think she needs to realise that some of her 2m followers (that aren't bots or arse lickers) might be triggered by that.

Oh I forgot about that!

I also don't understand why she looked at a jar that said "lovely candle" on it and thought "that'd make a cracking plant pot."
Mind boggles ..but it work people love the whole ritzy thing.. it’s nice when someone is genuine ditzy and funny!

Reactions: 1
I never realised about having no toys 😨 he doesn’t not even in the back garden, poor thing.. I do love Henry though.. I hate the way she sprays his bed every mornin with dettol.. no need for it
You are tight he does not have any toys and when last did anybody see him with that donated treat you? She probably can not be bothered to buy the treats for him.

Reactions: 6
I think she used the purple dettol but still the same as zoflora don’t clean tit ☝

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she put her front door mat in the washing machine with a dishwasher tablet?? She says she does it with her bath mats too..... have I missed something?? What’s wrong with normal washing powder or liquid??? 🤔

Reactions: 14
I was so close to replying to her as her wording really got to me. Continually going on and on about the feeling of there not being a baby in you anymore and not being pregnant. I had a miscarriage recently and it's the feeling of not being pregnant when you should be that is hard enough. Granted, that isn't her fault, but I think she needs to realise that some of her 2m followers (that aren't bots or arse lickers) might be triggered by
I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you're ok x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she only wears rubber gloves every once in a while - probably when someone reminds her that she really should???
She should not be breathing all that nasty stuff all day!
I am also pregnant and I am trying to avoid chemical products as much as possible, but I gotta clean at the end of the day so I make sure I always wear gloves and masks...

Does anyone know why she put her front door mat in the washing machine with a dishwasher tablet?? She says she does it with her bath mats too..... have I missed something?? What’s wrong with normal washing powder or liquid??? 🤔
God knows..to try and look different like it’s a new hack or something..

I thought exactly the same. Hot soapy water for dirt, dishwasher tablet for grease and shine

I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you're ok x
Thank you, lovely. I mean, it's great that she's pregnant, and I'll never wish what I went through on anyone, but I think she does need to be conscious about how that could affect someone. I'm nervous to ever get pregnant again in case history repeats itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you, lovely. I mean, it's great that she's pregnant, and I'll never wish what I went through on anyone, but I think she does need to be conscious about how that could affect someone. I'm nervous to ever get pregnant again in case history repeats itself.
Bless you, I'm sure everything will be ok, but I can understand why you feel like that.
When I was pregnant with my youngest a very good friend of mine was having IVF, because of where we live she was only allowed 1 go, and unfortunately it failed. I've never felt so guilty having a baby! Bless her she would ask about the baby, but I felt I should change the subject and not speak to her about my pregnancy.
I agree she should be excited, but as shes encourages donations to count the kicks, shes clearly aware of loss, so you'd think she'd pick her words carefully

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

Short time lurker, new member.
I’ve been using the zofloras, flashes and cloths and instagramming and cleaning my house since early 2016 when i nested with my son, back then i followed Lindsey QOC (i love her, but she’s so full of ads now) and Jotties Journal, among others.

It was a nice little habit I got myself into as I wasn’t an extremely clean person before (i was never dirty but i’d happily chuck my clothes on the floor or leave dirty dishes until the next day) so i’m greatful that the ‘fad’ of cleaning came to instagram because nearly three years later i’m one of the cleanest people i know.

Anyway, when Hinch came on the scene I followed her and got sucked into it, more than I’d like to admit.. I was buying six or seven zoflora bottles in one go which only brought raised eyebrows from my other half. I would frantically clean my bathroom after an eight hour day at work, instead of spending time with my son... I slipped into postnatal depression quite quickly, it became messy and my lowest point was my partner stumbling in on me scrubbing some black mould while crying hysterically that I wasn’t a good enough mother because I couldn’t keep the mould away.

I unfollowed when I started medication and therapy and was told to cut the toxicity out of my life that was making me obsessive. I haven’t looked back and nearly two years later I feel so much better and have a baby girl on the way! I found this thread a few days ago when I saw an advert on the TV (WHAT?!) all about Mrs. Hinch and how glam and housewifey she is. I was gobsmacked that she was even in the paper let alone that I saw an advert for it, she doesn’t even clean?!

Anyway, that led me here and I’m now nine (?) threads deep and I can’t believe I didn’t see all of this before. The sooner Mrs. Hinch dissapears of instagram - the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Plot twist: She is no longer spraying lenor but water as how would you know?
[emoji23]

Reactions: 8
Hi, new here, and like someone said above I’ve had a bad feeling about mrs hunch all along. She is all about money and getting her “hinchers” to buy into everything. Does anyone know what was said in the cafe videos? As they have been deleted 😂😂

Hi all,

Short time lurker, new member.
I’ve been using the zofloras, flashes and cloths and instagramming and cleaning my house since early 2016 when i nested with my son, back then i followed Lindsey QOC (i love her, but she’s so full of ads now) and Jotties Journal, among others.

It was a nice little habit I got myself into as I wasn’t an extremely clean person before (i was never dirty but i’d happily chuck my clothes on the floor or leave dirty dishes until the next day) so i’m greatful that the ‘fad’ of cleaning came to instagram because nearly three years later i’m one of the cleanest people i know.

Anyway, when Hinch came on the scene I followed her and got sucked into it, more than I’d like to admit.. I was buying six or seven zoflora bottles in one go which only brought raised eyebrows from my other half. I would frantically clean my bathroom after an eight hour day at work, instead of spending time with my son... I slipped into postnatal depression quite quickly, it became messy and my lowest point was my partner stumbling in on me scrubbing some black mould while crying hysterically that I wasn’t a good enough mother because I couldn’t keep the mould away.

I unfollowed when I started medication and therapy and was told to cut the toxicity out of my life that was making me obsessive. I haven’t looked back and nearly two years later I feel so much better and have a baby girl on the way! I found this thread a few days ago when I saw an advert on the TV (WHAT?!) all about Mrs. Hinch and how glam and housewifey she is. I was gobsmacked that she was even in the paper let alone that I saw an advert for it, she doesn’t even clean?!

Anyway, that led me here and I’m now nine (?) threads deep and I can’t believe I didn’t see all of this before. The sooner Mrs. Hinch dissapears of instagram - the better.
Welcome, I’m new member too. Everything you said is spot on.. she’s making people have addictions, yes I did too I would nearly pee myself with excitement if I found a new scent of zoflora I hadn’t purchased yet!! 🙈 I love to clean.. so I followed her to be part of what everyone was talking about ect. And in reality it’s getting abit out of hand.. the excessive buying is terrible, it’s fine if you just watch her do a it of cleaning (but not excessive) these people think she’s helping them, perhaps some .. not all they’ve bought into The hype to feel part of something but they probably feel they have to be like and the lonely ones think she’s their friend. I would love for her to do more charity work(not get paid for it) help others more ect. But there’s been nothing really.
I’m glad your ok now sounds awful to feel the need to clean instead of playing with your son.. many more will realise so we’ll just keep spreading the message.. sadly some are too far gone and cannot be saved 🙁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.