Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning her sink..again! No, people do NOT keep asking about that product you're using, you're paid handsomely to flog it.

Reactions: 11
Cleaning her sink..again! No, people do NOT keep asking about that product you're using, you're paid handsomely to flog it.
Quite pissed off about this. I’ve been using BKF for ages.
Hopefully they won’t have paid her much and she’ll let it slide into obscurity again.

Skinny shaming? You wish. You have a piece of silicone wrapped around an internal organ to stop you from stuffing your face!! You live on slop and potato’s because it’s all that fits through the gap. Your dog is a fat, hairy spud you can’t even control his weight and you are the only one who feeds him.
Tbh if she’s had the band loosened like she said she has, she’ll be able to eat whatever she wants. But I very much doubt she eats anywhere near as much as she claims, she just wouldn’t stay that tiny if she did. She only eats crap, even the dinners don’t have any proper fresh veg, just over cooked ones covered in sauce.
I think she’s bulimic. I hope I’m wrong for her sake and the baby’s sake. But she’s clearly prone to putting on weight and a diet of the sugary rubbish and massive plates of food she shows would bulk her up in no time.
I don’t believe the arm story for a second, I know people who’ve had bingo wing surgery & they have massive scars, I think that was just made up to garner sympathy.
And yes, the dog is fat, he’s not very old but he’s getting wider and wider.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So I caught up with Queen of clean Lynsey on This Morning and I think she should gun for a regular spot

Hinchy will be far too busy with baby handsomes lol to be on TV. Plus. Didn't you know she has anxiety

This comment made me laugh. Mrs H didn't invent cleaning.
Alison normal needs to get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s Teddy too! Someone should leave a comment on a photo with that name & see if it gets deleted 😂😂😂

Also I didn’t expect them to but Gleam haven’t even bothered replying to my complaint. Ignorant aholes 😡😡😡
Nor mine! Not even acknowledged it 😡😡. Quietly remove the story and it will all go away!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Didn’t someone say yesterday she didn’t talk about the baby much and there she is today sitting in the car talking about him 😂

• Haha

I’m not sure if this has been posted before...anyone recognise this face? I was hesitant to post this pic as I thought it was a bit of an invasion of her private life, but she didn’t give a hoot about invading the privacy of the people in Morrisons cafe!

The pic was originally posted in July 2013, obviously I don’t know if it was an old pic etc but when is it that she was supposed to have been 8 stone overweight? Because she certainly isn’t in this photo.
Also I read before she hadn’t had her nose done, I beg to differ!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t someone say yesterday she didn’t talk about the baby much and there she is today sitting in the car talking about him 😂
And saying she's nervous not to be pregnant because she won't have the baby with her keeping her company or be connected to it. Does somebody want to explain motherhood to her...? Someone's going to have a huge wake up call!! I know none of us know what to expect or how we'll feel, but with my first I spent 9mths picking my mum, and every mum I knew brains, reading baby magazines and planning and preparing and still didn't get it once he came... but worrying about that seems a bit odd, as does not having a room ready for him

What winds me up the most is when she puts a wash on late afternoon. Now if you've been at work, rushed off your feet or suddenly got a load from nowhere (which happens to me as a family of 5) I'd understand, but to start a random one when she does really pees me off. Why not put it on in the morning, invest, or hint to Addis for a free washing line and get it out in the fresh air!! Maybe then things wouldn't need to be sprayed in chemicals to within an inch of their lives as they'd actually smell fresh.

I'm also beginning to wonder what their personal hygiene is like as well, as to have to make and spray a bed every day to make it smell nice is bizarre. I washed my sheets yesterday and I can still smell they're clean
I never spray clothes/bed/towel with that stuff it’s just sits on the surface and then uses dettol spray on beds too. I think she does it so it seems like she cleaning so she has something to upload on her stories. Quick and easy

Reactions: 2
Quite pissed off about this. I’ve been using BKF for ages.
Hopefully they won’t have paid her much and she’ll let it slide into obscurity again.

Tbh if she’s had the band loosened like she said she has, she’ll be able to eat whatever she wants. But I very much doubt she eats anywhere near as much as she claims, she just wouldn’t stay that tiny if she did. She only eats crap, even the dinners don’t have any proper fresh veg, just over cooked ones covered in sauce. I have wondered about a nursery. Is she just being last minute?
I think she’s bulimic. I hope I’m wrong for her sake and the baby’s sake. But she’s clearly prone to putting on weight and a diet of the sugary rubbish and massive plates of food she shows would bulk her up in no time.
I don’t believe the arm story for a second, I know people who’ve had bingo wing surgery & they have massive scars, I think that was just made up to garner sympathy.
And yes, the dog is fat, he’s not very old but he’s getting wider and wider.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.