Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think he broke her table wearing that wife beater vest.

Just me?
Can’t cope broke the table 🤣🤣🤣

She's like dog tit...everywhere! Imagine when her baby arrives there will be hysteria, and how many new baby boy's being born afterwards will be blessed with her son's name? Oh it'll be another gold mine for her with all the baby paraphernalia she can flog, to new mums. Then there might be the post natal diet etc...I can't frigging wait!!!
I bet ...she’ll do cleaning baby book 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hello … as a newbie I have read through all the threads and pretty much agree with all of you. I am astonished (see what I did there hehehe) that she has got this far by waving clothes about and spraying her house/dog/life with unnecessary chemicals that probably react and cancel each other out!

Did anyone noticed her grid post (on Sunday about the Daily Fail article) she said "But what I am doing is trying to grow myself and grow others on this Hinch journey until "hinching" no longer needs Mrs Hinch … and I think I'll know when that time comes in my own heart" It's like she is setting herself up to rake in as much cash as poss and then will disappear to a bigger, greyer Hinch towers leaving all these vulnerable Hinch-mad fans high and dry … blaming trolls for her quitting social media

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello … as a newbie I have read through all the threads and pretty much agree with all of you. I am astonished (see what I did there hehehe) that she has got this far by waving clothes about and spraying her house/dog/life with unnecessary chemicals that probably react and cancel each other out!

Did anyone noticed her grid post (on Sunday about the Daily Fail article) she said "But what I am doing is trying to grow myself and grow others on this Hinch journey until "hinching" no longer needs Mrs Hinch … and I think I'll know when that time comes in my own heart" It's like she is setting herself up to rake in as much cash as poss and then will disappear to a bigger, greyer Hinch towers leaving all these vulnerable Hinch-mad fans high and dry … blaming trolls for her quitting social media
Got it in one.

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon Zoflora will bring out a baby powder fragrance in celebration of the baby’s birth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yes absoloutely. She's laying the foundations to run off into the sunset with her millions. Cos lets face it, She will have a shelf life.

Reactions: 15
Yes absoloutely. She's laying the foundations to run off into the sunset with her millions. Cos lets face it, She will have a shelf life.
That shelf life is coming very soon! Once the baby comes, she will sneak away quietly. Let’s face it , she had made her money already.
I will also add, you know when she had been told to play ball, because all the highlights come out, pretending that people have asked her about her baskets and how she cleans! Yeah, right, gleam have panicked because you have been a rude, stroppy bint, since the fail article came out, and they do this to rein her in!

Reactions: 7
That shelf life is coming very soon! Once the baby comes, she will sneak away quietly. Let’s face it , she had made her money already.
I will also add, you know when she had been told to play ball, because all the highlights come out, pretending that people have asked her about her baskets and how she cleans! Yeah, right, gleam have panicked because you have been a rude, stroppy bint, since the fail article came out, and they do this to rein her in!
I think she may well disappear before baby arrives; her shelf life (in my opinion) is almost expired …

She was up all night fretting by the looks of it. Upset because she was reported for her bizarre behaviour in the Cafe. Not over skinny shaming at all since she liked to ram down a larger ladies throat that she was a size 8 lol. Pull the other one.

The table, maybe Jamie has a "nasty" side.

And the dog, I've never seen such a sad dog in all my life. I wish the daft cow would take him for a run in a field.
Has anybody ever seen him played with? We all know what is going to happen to that poor dog when the baby comes along.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has anybody ever seen him played with? We all know what is going to happen to that poor dog when the baby comes along.
The only toy I have ever seen him with, is the freebie she got that you put the treats in. No other toys around, that you can see. He is either with her mum or curled up on the sofa. He is probably that drugged with chemicals, that he doesn’t have the energy to move!

Yes we do. He will be sidelined sharpish.
He may go somewhere and be cared for properly then! He is such a sad looking dog, I feel for him

Reactions: 8
He’ll go to live with her mum. Hinch will either say he was aggressive or she couldn’t give him enough attention.
He does look sad, and fat. I know those dogs are chunky but he looks positively fat.
Has she stopped giving him that bone thing with the treats in? Maybe not but she hasn’t filmed it for ages. She’s probably forgotten about it like the rest of the stuff she’s been gifted.

He’ll go to live with her mum. Hinch will either say he was aggressive or she couldn’t give him enough attention.
He does look sad, and fat. I know those dogs are chunky but he looks positively fat.
Has she stopped giving him that bone thing with the treats in? Maybe not but she hasn’t filmed it for ages. She’s probably forgotten about it like the rest of the stuff she’s been gifted.
It’s if no value to her now, bet they didn’t send her anything else!!

The only toy I have ever seen him with, is the freebie she got that you put the treats in. No other toys around, that you can see. He is either with her mum or curled up on the sofa. He is probably that drugged with chemicals, that he doesn’t have the energy to move!

I

He may go somewhere and be cared for properly then! He is such a sad looking dog, I feel for him
I never realised about having no toys 😨 he doesn’t not even in the back garden, poor thing.. I do love Henry though.. I hate the way she sprays his bed every mornin with dettol.. no need for it

I'm guessing someone with s
I was thinking maybe an allergic reaction? I worry because ive seen on IG alot of ppl getting cocker spaniel pups!

I never realised about having no toys 😨 he doesn’t not even in the back garden, poor thing.. I do love Henry though.. I hate the way she sprays his bed every mornin with dettol.. no need for it
You never see any, tomorrow their will be a basket load!!! Not even a ball, it’s so sad 😞

• Sad
Yes, this.

Poor dog, he does look sad when you look at him. I'm guessing the back garden is where he gets most of his 'walks'? Cue a video of him going out on a long walk next!

Reactions: 4
I’m just gobsmacked at some of the posts that pop up on the Facebook page, today’s gem was “I have a new puppy who’s had the runs, I’ve cleaned it the best I can with the pet Zoflora but it still smells”
These sheep seriously believe that because Hinch sprays her whole house with Zoflora that it has some kind of magical cleaning power!!! I honestly despair for the future of cleaning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.