Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have one in her lounge anymore as it got damaged allegedly and has been taken for repair.
May not see it again if she isn't being paid to advertise it.
It’s in the storage unit with all the other ‘ebayers’ that she didn’t ever need or have space for but bought so she could help her army find tat to find her lifestyle!!!

Reactions: 1
Just saw that some idiot on the Hinch fb page used CIF on GRANITE and now she can't get it off...bloody hell. Granite is porous and probably absorbed it. Would never dream of using that on our granite.
Countless dickheads have ruined their taps and sinks by flinging Viakal all over it. I don’t think the Hunch has used Viakal, they obviously don’t pay her, but it is often recommended by people on the Hunch FB sites whenever anyone has a grubby tap or sink.
The idiots are flinging chemicals about with no regard to how harmful they can be.
Morons.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have one in her lounge anymore as it got damaged allegedly and has been taken for repair.
May not see it again if she isn't being paid to advertise it.
Is that the new wooden topped one she showed ages ago?
Probably knackered it literally pouring zoflora over the top of it🙄

Reactions: 3
The table is back. She’s not said anything about it though so maybe she actually had to pay to get it repaired.
Also, Henry appears to be getting fatter and fatter and looking sadder and sadder. I feel so sorry for him. He’s going to be completely ousted when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 15
I’m new 🙋‍♀️And wow I’m so glad I came across this forum! I genuinely thought I was like the only one who had figured her out 😮. I followed ..yes to see the hype like most and at first I liked her, no advertising really just her cleaning with her original products she loved(which we don’t see no more, only products she being paid)
It was the plane anxiety that got me 🤔 it came from no where, I genuinely believe she plays on it to get followers and be relatable (I know it’s already been said lots before) and then there was the begging for a million and then the balloons that were already at her house ready and waiting.. it’s just all rehearsed, planned and scripted!! ..and like others have said, she could help a lot more do giveaways ect. Address problems such as cruelty to animals, but everything she says is about her!! And now she being paid by B&M hence why she does the masks and bath bombs because she has to think of new ways of making them money.. so has tried this everything is so transparent now, her mind must be in constant overdrive on how to make money for these companies and herself. And the worst of the worst if the hincharmy 😂 there’s devotion to her is seriously disturbing, I feel for them all.. I hope they wake up one day and realise

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The table is back. She’s not said anything about it though so maybe she actually had to pay to get it repaired.
Also, Henry appears to be getting fatter and fatter and looking sadder and sadder. I feel so sorry for him. He’s going to be completely ousted when the baby arrives.
He isn’t well looked after at all! He isn’t walked enough, constantly couped up in the house, inhaling large amounts of chemicals. Hair tied in pony tail, because she can’t be arsed to get it cut and is obviously trying to make the doggy pony tail a thing! It’s just cruel. Rather than spending her afternoons filming strangers and buying more crap, that she doesn’t need, she could take her dog for a nice long walk. Look at that field over the back? It would be neglect if it were a child!

Reactions: 12
She was up all night fretting by the looks of it. Upset because she was reported for her bizarre behaviour in the Cafe. Not over skinny shaming at all since she liked to ram down a larger ladies throat that she was a size 8 lol. Pull the other one.

The table, maybe Jamie has a "nasty" side.

And the dog, I've never seen such a sad dog in all my life. I wish the daft cow would take him for a run in a field.

Reactions: 8
What pissed me off about it is, she’s just assuming these men are there on their own and ‘just making friends’ they could of been together anyway & one just got up for a drink or something, I would be raging if that was dad/grandad. She’s a total moron
My husband likes to have a coffee while I shop

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she doesn't know how to take care of a simple house plant. Just put it in a pot with holes in it for drainage and a saucer beneath and water it in well after planting.

All it needs then is some natural light such as a window sill and not near radiators.

How is she this dim? She put it in an old candle container with no holes, put some garden mud in and didn't water it in. She then put it in the dark.

She's dumb as a box of rocks, which explains why she got a real plant instead of a fake plant to start with. She NEVER reads adverts on ebay. What is wrong with her and how has she got to nearly 30 years old and be this silly?
No I believe she planned it. She’s been showing her garden a lot lately. She probably wants someone to come in landscape it and make it pretty with flowers and plants. I

Did anyone watch life with ivy cocos live? It was about ads on insta etc and she said ‘I’m not like Mrs Hinch flogging tat off eBay. LOLLLL
I’m convinced hinch just buys tat and chucks it just so she can have a swipe up or something she bought. Even her garage can’t cope with the crap and 500 baskets she buys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No I believe she planned it. She’s been showing her garden a lot lately. She probably wants someone to come in landscape it and make it pretty with flowers and plants. I

I’m convinced hinch just buys tat and chucks it just so she can have a swipe up or something she bought. Even her garage can’t cope with the crap and 500 baskets she buys
If she gets someone to do it for free, I hope Henry shits all over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m new 🙋‍♀️And wow I’m so glad I came across this forum! I genuinely thought I was like the only one who had figured her out 😮. I followed ..yes to see the hype like most and at first I liked her, no advertising really just her cleaning with her original products she loved(which we don’t see no more, only products she being paid)
It was the plane anxiety that got me 🤔 it came from no where, I genuinely believe she plays on it to get followers and be relatable (I know it’s already been said lots before) and then there was the begging for a million and then the balloons that were already at her house ready and waiting.. it’s just all rehearsed, planned and scripted!! ..and like others have said, she could help a lot more do giveaways ect. Address problems such as cruelty to animals, but everything she says is about her!! And now she being paid by B&M hence why she does the masks and bath bombs because she has to think of new ways of making them money.. so has tried this everything is so transparent now, her mind must be in constant overdrive on how to make money for these companies and herself. And the worst of the worst if the hincharmy 😂 there’s devotion to her is seriously disturbing, I feel for them all.. I hope they wake up one day and realise
I've noticed she's not mentioned anxiety as much recently, instead just saying she has butterflies or is feeling nervous. She's clearly read some of these comments!

This is true but she dosent talk about the baby much, like when shes been to the midwife she dosent update on how the babys doing or anything, just seems strange thats all
She doesn’t need any baby stuff atm as she has no where to store it. Once she figures out where the baby will be out she can start promoting him again

She’s missing out by not opening her own shop 😂😂😂😂
I’m surprised she hasn’t trademarked her name

She hinted at that in the beginning as she didn’t want people using her name to make a profit

Reactions: 2
She’s put about trolls this morning!and it’s not trolling it’s havinf an opinion 🤔 So must read these on here , because she doesn’t read her messages so how can she read the troll messages sent to her.. she wouldn’t know which ones they were unless she read all her messages.

Reactions: 8
She’s put about trolls this morning!and it’s not trolling it’s havinf an opinion 🤔 So must read these on here , because she doesn’t read her messages so how can she read the troll messages sent to her.. she wouldn’t know which ones they were unless she read all her messages.
She had to have some way of deflecting the spot light away from her utter disrespect for those people in the Caff!!

Reactions: 4
Henry's photoshoot 🤦. I can not.

View attachment 9244

My ears bleed a little with that fake ha haaaaaaaa cackle. How does anyone listen to her array of sound effects FFS. Can someone insert disk three into the Hinchbot please.
Won’t be long before she gets a free bump to baby shoot
And then I’m guessing baby hinch will have monthly free shoots

Shall we all chip in for someone to get a book signed for us...’who’s it for? ... just put to Tattle’
ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.