Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it and was concerned my Dad would be shown. This is his local Morrisons and he is 76yrs old! It was uncomfortable viewing.
Please call the store and complain that someone has been filming in the cafe and you're not happy about it. For all the previously mentionned safeguarding issues she's also advertising that these people aren't home...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched it and was concerned my Dad would be shown. This is his local Morrisons and he is 76yrs old! It was uncomfortable viewing.
What pissed me off about it is, she’s just assuming these men are there on their own and ‘just making friends’ they could of been together anyway & one just got up for a drink or something, I would be raging if that was dad/grandad. She’s a total moron

Reactions: 13
Please call the store and complain that someone has been filming in the cafe and you're not happy about it. For all the previously mentionned safeguarding issues she's also advertising that these people aren't home...
And the man in front of her who was chatting to the other person, - you could clearly see his face. If someone watching knew him then he’d be instantly recognised no doubt about it. Not to mention all the other people shown when she was faffing the camera around 😡 I’ve taken screenshots in case gleam even bother to come back to me about my complaint and say something stupid like you can’t make anyone out

And the man in front of her who was chatting to the other person, - you could clearly see his face. If someone watching knew him then he’d be instantly recognised no doubt about it. Not to mention all the other people shown when she was faffing the camera around 😡 I’ve taken screenshots in case gleam even bother to come back to me about my complaint and say something stupid like you can’t make anyone out
I’ve covered up his face but she may as well have been sat next to him with how clear this is

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Please call the store and complain that someone has been filming in the cafe and you're not happy about it. For all the previously mentionned safeguarding issues she's also advertising that these people

I’m always surprised no one comes over to her when she’s out and about talking into her phone either to section her or cos they recognise her.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch life with ivy cocos live? It was about ads on insta etc and she said ‘I’m not like Mrs Hinch flogging tat off eBay. LOLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What pissed me off about it is, she’s just assuming these men are there on their own and ‘just making friends’ they could of been together anyway & one just got up for a drink or something, I would be raging if that was dad/grandad. She’s a total moron
My dad sits the cafe, whilst my mum shops sometimes, if it gets too much for him to walk around! She instantly judges people but god forbid if it’s done to her!!
I agree with phoning the store too, nobody has the right to film anybody. Gleam read this thread and many have complained. Be interested to see what is done. Probably nothing, it’s a week until book launch, they won’t want bad press. Just a quiet word and betting we don’t see the jack pot (that term frigging annoys me) in a while!

Reactions: 18
There once was a woman called Hinch,
She felt the pennies pinch,
So she starts flogging products,
Her airwaves then clog up,
And she doesn't even flinch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these theories about her bump are getting a bit ridiculous. Not sure why she would lie about being pregnant. Plenty of people have been on here and said at 5 months pregnant it's perfectly possible to not have a massive bump yet! She's tiny so wouldn't expect her to have a massive bump, especially at 5 months. There's plenty more to say about her than 'she's got no bump'. It depends on the position of the baby. It doesn't mean it's not growing properly either. All women carry differently, and my baby was really far back so didn't show til late, and he was huge on the scans and born 5 weeks early at 7lb. It doesn't mean anything, not all women get a Hollywood style bump!
This is true but she dosent talk about the baby much, like when shes been to the midwife she dosent update on how the babys doing or anything, just seems strange thats all

Reactions: 4
She's saying on her stories she's a pet person when showing the picture of the rabbit in her mum's house. Pet people don't poison their dogs with bleeping chemicals. Pet people would try to source products that aren't tested on animals. Pet people wouldn't work in partnership with P&G who test their products on animals. Mrs hinch isn't a pet person. She's a bleeping flip flop. A soggy, grubby flip flop that's washed up on the beach beside one of the empty zoflora bottles she couldn't be arsed to recycle
A flip flop 😂😂😂 cracking up 🤣

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she's so out of order filming random people just enjoying themselves in the supermarket then putting it online to over 2 million people.

How does she think she has the right to do that?

They are not 'cute' or 'alone', they are having some me time, they have lives and are normal people with family and friends. I swear to god she annoys me so much she's so disrespectful. There are other ways to advertise a store you are paid to promote than disrespect the other customers, Mrs Hinch!

She'd be the FIRST to complain if someone filmed her eating alone, sans filter, and uploaded it calling her cute because she's eating alone and hoping she makes friends. Condescending bleep.

Reactions: 36
I honestly think she's so out of order filming random people just enjoying themselves in the supermarket then putting it online to over 2 million people.

They are not 'cute' or 'alone', they are having some me time, they have lives and are normal people with family and friends. I swear to god she annoys me so much she's so disrespectful. There are other ways to advertise a store you are paid to promote than disrespect the other customers, Mrs Hinch!

She'd be the FIRST to complain if someone filmed her eating alone, sans filter, and uploaded it calling her cute because she's eating alone and hoping she makes friends. Condescending bleep.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw that some idiot on the Hinch fb page used CIF on GRANITE and now she can't get it off...bloody hell. Granite is porous and probably absorbed it. Would never dream of using that on our granite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Would have thought that seeing as she “has anxiety” she might realise that some of the other people eating there could possibly suffer too and a random person going up to them to try and ‘make friends’ would be the equivalent of hell

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I would be livid if someone did that without my permission.

Reactions: 5
The people she's filming have had lives, careers, families, adventures, jobs, hobbies, sports, arts etc and she just reduces them to "cute". Ffs.

Reactions: 7
Just saw that some idiot on the Hinch fb page used CIF on GRANITE and now she can't get it off...bloody hell. Granite is porous and probably absorbed it. Would never dream of using that on our granite.
One other yesterday cleaned a silver pandora bracelet in Milton 🤷‍♀️ Was as black as anything and was asking for help to fix it. I had to leave the page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't believe she doesn't know how to take care of a simple house plant. Just put it in a pot with holes in it for drainage and a saucer beneath and water it in well after planting.

All it needs then is some natural light such as a window sill and not near radiators.

How is she this dim? She put it in an old candle container with no holes, put some garden mud in and didn't water it in. She then put it in the dark.

She's dumb as a box of rocks, which explains why she got a real plant instead of a fake plant to start with. She NEVER reads adverts on ebay. What is wrong with her and how has she got to nearly 30 years old and be this silly?

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she doesn't know how to take care of a simple house plant. Just put it in a pot with holes in it for drainage and a saucer beneath and water it in well after planting.

All it needs then is some natural light such as a window sill and not near radiators.

How is she this dim? She put it in an old candle container with no holes, put some garden mud in and didn't water it in. She then put it in the dark.

She's dumb as a box of rocks, which explains why she got a real plant instead of a fake plant to start with. She NEVER reads adverts on ebay. What is wrong with her and how has she got to nearly 30 years old and be this silly?
When she was laughing about her sewing machine the other day, I was expecting it to be a doll house sized one. It’s not far off but she done better than I expected 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I've waded through pages of these threads. 😳😁 You're all terrible people, and I'm glad to have found you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Guarantee she has a tit load of gardening equipment ‘gifted’ to her in the next week or so, she’s not as daft as she acts, same with the sewing machine, b&m quick had a sewing related aisle next one will be Mrs Hinches garden essentials!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.