Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe what I have just seen in her stories. She should be ashamed of herself. “Oh bless them they are talking to each other, please be friends”

You horrible, patronising bint. This isn’t a zoo you bleeping half brain

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ive worked with the elderly for 7yrs and I found that really horrible to watch. Many are aware of social media, but don't really understand how it works or the platform people have and how your image can be shared.
This was Firstly, completely patronising
Second, it's a breach of privacy which is actually against the law
Third, they all appeared to have capacity, therefore have choice on if they can be filmed - which I'll bet my last quid they didn't have
Forth,, no love, they don't have to be friends. When normal people go out they might pass the time of day in person with each other. NOT secretly film someone while talking about them!
Just watched that. Imagine if you were watching and saw her filming your parents or grandparents and making patronising comments. I’m sure you aren’t allowed to do this without consent

She never calls it Morrison’s now just her local supermarket. Do you think she’s not allowed to name it it something

Reactions: 10
My issue is, what if it’s a child in care, or a family that have been safe housed? I know it’s extreme, but it can happen. You could be publishing anybody online that may be protected for whatever reason. They don’t get this though!
Exactly! I was going to add that, but thought I'd ranted enough 😂

Reactions: 5
Some one with anxiety would not behave how she has just done in a cafe. It was a cringey watch. She should be ashamed of herself. Someone with anxiety would be scared to film strangers and shout about it.

What a bleep.

Reactions: 26
Just watched that. Imagine if you were watching and saw her filming your parents or grandparents and making patronising comments. I’m sure you aren’t allowed to do this without consent

She never calls it Morrison’s now just her local supermarket. Do you think she’s not allowed to name it it something
More like her brand deal with them has expired and she's refusing to name them until they pay her to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be a totally different story if one of her family was being filmed though as then the person would no doubt be reported.

Reactions: 7
Her story where she’s talking to Henry from the upstairs window...Her reflection... I swear there is no bump!! Please tell me if I’m going mad

Reactions: 11
Hi all,

Been reading for a while but not commented yet.

But..did anyone else notice in her last story her bump was gone in the reflection?!

Reactions: 7
Oi Hinch witch!

I know you can see this so put your bleeping phone down and stop filming people without their consent for your social media platform. It ain’t cute, it’s bleeping creepy and a huge invasion of their privacy you ignorant, dim witted cretin.

And spare us the pathetic “woe is me, the trolls are out” shite on this one please. You are bang out of bleeping order and filming, without consent, is actually illegal in some instances. So shove that up your bleeping narnia.

She has really fucked me off today !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
24012730-227A-461B-ABDA-E3E95DFB4EE5.jpeg

It is quite hard to tell as it’s a reflection but it did make me take a second look

Reactions: 1
She has been going on about it for weeks! She is at home most of the time, so could have done it by now!
Probably waiting for someone to offer a free one. We had one of those dogs when I was a kid. They are very high maintenance and need a lot of walks and although they don’t shed they can get smelly when there hair is long. He looks overweight too it’s a shame

Reactions: 5
Notice Mrs H didn't take up the offer to attend crufts at the weekend, after she was given free tickets by Zoflora, unless there are other dates and I'm wrong, don't know much about crufts, just seen a fair few posts of people with their Zoflora crufts goodie bags and it reminded me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.