Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre Mrs Hinch hasn't congratulated Lindsey either. I also noticed the interaction was normal with Holly and Phil. They literally saw Mrs Hinch as an absolute lunatic with no substance..

Someone please share some of the complaints This Morning had about her!

Reactions: 6
Why does she like to film random men in the cafe? I find it a bit uncomfortable or is it just me? 🤔😆 I know that my dad would absolutely hate it if someone did that to him when he was out. Thankfully he doesn’t live anywhere near the hunch contamination zone 😂
Ive worked with the elderly for 7yrs and I found that really horrible to watch. Many are aware of social media, but don't really understand how it works or the platform people have and how your image can be shared.
This was Firstly, completely patronising
Second, it's a breach of privacy which is actually against the law
Third, they all appeared to have capacity, therefore have choice on if they can be filmed - which I'll bet my last quid they didn't have
Forth,, no love, they don't have to be friends. When normal people go out they might pass the time of day in person with each other. NOT secretly film someone while talking about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found her filming the men in the cafe uncomfortable to watch and the fact that she was right next to a couple of them and talking about them.... how rude is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Ive worked with the elderly for 7yrs and I found that really horrible to watch. Many are aware of social media, but don't really understand how it works or the platform people have and how your image can be shared.
This was Firstly, completely patronising
Second, it's a breach of privacy which is actually against the law
Third, they all appeared to have capacity, therefore have choice on if they can be filmed - which I'll bet my last quid they didn't have
Forth,, no love, they don't have to be friends. When normal people go out they might pass the time of day in person with each other. NOT secretly film someone while talking about them!
My issue is, what if it’s a child in care, or a family that have been safe housed? I know it’s extreme, but it can happen. You could be publishing anybody online that may be protected for whatever reason. They don’t get this though!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it bizarre Mrs Hinch hasn't congratulated Lindsey either. I also noticed the interaction was normal with Holly and Phil. They literally saw Mrs Hinch as an absolute lunatic with no substance..

Someone please share some of the complaints This Morning had about her!
She won't because she blocked Lynsey!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a insta account no pics or post.. purely.to nosey at accounts 🤣
Newbie here. First post!
I just wanted to chime in that my insta is also just to satisfy my nosy ways ;););) It totally looks like a fake acct no posts pics or followers. Not saying there isn't loads of fake accts out there but sometimes its just a person peering thru the looking glass.

Reactions: 8
My money is on her next promotion being bird food, bird feeding tables and gardening pots and other products!

Reactions: 17
Long time Lurker here.
I just contacted Gleam Futures and advised them that they should inform their beloved Mrs Hinch that it's against the law to film members of the public without their consent.
I would have contacted her directly but I feel this way might be more beneficial as she seems to be a law unto herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Long time Lurker here.
I just contacted Gleam Futures and advised them that they should inform their beloved Mrs Hinch that it's against the law to film members of the public without their consent.
I would have contacted her directly but I feel this way might be more beneficial as she seems to be a law unto herself.
Good on you, if that was anyone I knew I would be furious. Especially as they look like they are out for a nice cup of tea with their newspaper or meeting their friends.
She is a rude, patronising, disrespectful cow!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So after a comment on here ‘you can buy followers on ebay’... I decided to look into it.

I thought about it but I don’t want FAKE followers because IG will hide from the people genuinely interested and spam these fake people. I thought I chose a legit one though, same method as followers but likes.

I ‘for the first time ever after finding out about this’ got nosey and bought 2,000 likes... I didn’t want followers.

£2.49 for 2000 ‘genuine likes, genuine profiles with pictures etc’... within 20 minutes I had way over 2,000 likes on my specific post, most accounts did not have pictures, 0 had posts, some had 1-5 followers and following anywhere from 1-1000 people with a name like ‘mark’ and the username was all foreign. I didn’t know you could do such a thing, what a sad world where we can buy likes and followers for validation. Sad and desperate

Note - I know that sounds contradicting, but I don’t like having too much of an opinion on something unless I’ve actually tried it out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her en suite is probably full of SKIDDIES and stray winnets. Like most people's hense its never filmed.

I bet it gets a good clean and put up in the coming days though.
Because her ensuite is used daily and therfore dirty but she doesnt know how to clean dirty things 🤯 so she just cleans the bathroom where none goes,poor Henry's probably not even allowed to fart in there,kitchen,living room and bathroom are purely just show rooms.

I'd so key a car that had those on it 😂
I'd piss on it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time Lurker here.
Good idea, so wrong to be able to identify people. As Ellsbells123;says they could be people that have been relocated for their safety etc

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.