Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she wants Marie Kondo so much she will only tell her to get rid of all the unnessersary crap she has like the already near redundant sewing machine and her thousands of boxes of utter junk.
Marie kondo is international. Hinch is British with a few crazy fans overseas

Reactions: 1
A few grown women on that post have called her a "dorgeous girl"... in fact most of the comments on there are milk curdling.

I take back the winnets comment she probably don't have any left or the need to even use toilet paper after the Hinch Army and netbots have licked her hole in her back.
😂😂😂 the comments are actually vomit inducing.. I’m literally cringing. These people are adults, who are probably also mothers/wives/work colleagues- it’s scary 🤣

Reactions: 6
Her husband's having an affair while she talks to her cloths. Recent stories only suggest his disinterest in her and general annoyance at her lately. 😂😂

Invest your time into your hubby instead of the "trolls" aka truth tellers before he fucks off babe 😎
She can’t afford to lose him. Her whole brand is based around his surname

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably pulled them away in embarrassment never to be spoken of again! It was right before Christmas too to rake in even more £££ literally 80 quid for a pair of tea towels or an apron that probably cost 30p to make in China. Who wears aprons anymore anyway?!

A word that gets thrown about amongst her footsoldiers is the word "humble" and they all worship her because of how "humble" she is. She is certainly NOT humble in any way shape or means and any army members lurking PLEASE GET A GRIP. A humble person does not swoon over herself on TV. Does not watch her £30,000 wedding again and again and film it for Insta. They do not go batshit because they missed an advert on telly featuring themselves. A humble person does not give a £1 box of Zoflora of many to a charity auction thinking it holds amazing value because she had scrawn on the box. A humble person does not BOAST of things that they have.

She is NOT HUMBLE and I wish the army would stop referring to her as a humble person.

She is a LIAR, a FRAUD, a FAKE and a PHONEY. Playing up to a mental health issue she does not have. She did not lose sleep last night because she was "anxious" at all she was excited to see herself in a newspaper. And sorry but ANYONE who don't usually buy papers and went out to buy one because it had her in needs to seriously give their head a few wobbles.

Wake up.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

I've noticed this. Deffo not a raw dog. The dog actually looks overweight and elderly (and he isnt even old) if anything probably because she constantly has his bowl constantly topped up with Home Bargains kibble (It's been seen in various stories even spitting it out everywhere) the daft bint is probably even feeding him mixer as complete and only walks him up and down her street for Insta or tattle. Never any stories of this WORKING breed running loose in a field is there?

Also raw dogs don't stink so she wouldn't need to spray its bed with chemicals!!

And furthermore she can't even feed herself a "raw" diet let alone a dog.
[/QUOTE]

No, I did have a look on the page and there was no posts from her. I didn't think there would be, but did think for a second that maybe, just maybe some good was being done to that dog.
I own a German Shepherd (raw fed) and it makes me so sad watching him.. when you think what that dog is capable of and all it does is sit on the stairs. Let's not even speak of what is must lick off itself and breath in chemicals.. and her sheeple bloody copy !!

Hi all. I’d say “new member” but really I’ve been here for a while lurking and reading all 9 threads. Catching up and saw this and felt like I can give some inside info as I’ve worked with someone who was under gleam.

Gleam will be testing the waters on sales of book. Their star child Zoella has lost relevance over last couple years, and gleam will be keen to fill Superdrug and Boots gifting for Christmas with the new big fad - Mrs Hinch.

They are already laying the ground work on “Hinch yourself” and I think we will see Mrs Hinch eyelashes, bath bombs, candles and diffusers in our shopping isles this year. Probably a cheesy “get HINCHED” pen and notepad got to do lists thrown in at the till.

Anyway just want to say thank you to you all for opening my eyes to the real Sophie. I was sucked in for a while due to severe depression (real depression not insta glory type) and really believed she was who she claimed to be.
Not forgetting Mrs hinch face masks!!

Poor Karen... Not sure what’s worse, the fact she thinks Hinch is a celeb or the fact she doesn’t realise Hinch is just one big advertising machine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She can’t afford to lose him. Her whole brand is based around his surname
My sister who is on tv built a brand on her married name, but when she divorced him she kept the name, to keep the brand name as it was well known in that particular field.
I don’t talk to that sister, she has many of the traits of hinch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So has she posted a Swipe up for the eBay followers? What % of the followers does she gain!? This is all a joke.. she infuriates me 🤣

My sister who is on tv built a brand on her married name, but when she divorced him she kept the name, to keep the brand name as it was well known in that particular field.
I don’t talk to that sister, she has many of the traits of hinch.
Cheryl Cole? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 9164

Poor Karen... Not sure what’s worse, the fact she thinks Hinch is a celeb or the fact she doesn’t realise Hinch is just one big advertising machine 🤷🏼‍♀️
Poor Karen
View attachment 9164

Poor Karren is in for a big shock.... how does she not realise she’s already constantly advertising 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.