Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had a 'complaint' message telling me that she definitely has anxiety because "she's been posting anxiety related quotes since 2015"
I tit you not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The level of intelligence displayed by some of her devoted followers causes me wonder about how much of the fumes they’ve inhaled.

Reactions: 11
I actually had a 'complaint' message telling me that she definitely has anxiety because "she's been posting anxiety related quotes since 2015"
I tit you not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A complaint?! Wow.

I don’t post any anxiety related quotes on my account, must mean I don’t have it then! I best go back & tell the Drs they’ve made a terrible mistake 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is becoming quite obsessed with the trolls!!
She's REALLY obsessed! She blocked my insta once for following an instagrammer she doesn't like! (who tells truth about her) I wasn't following her, never commented on her insta, I hadn't watched her with that insta. Went to peek and she blocked me lol

She's also blocked tons of people either asking her for advice or help or a friendly ear, then she's befriended people who shared tattle forum and asked them to remove the link.

She's tragic at this point. Her actions speak way louder than her words, and they're loud enough.

Btw if any of you have ever clicked on her swipe ups please delete your cookies! Even if you innocently clicked to see the mini sewing machine, if you then buy anything for 30 days on ebay she receives 50-70% of ebay revenue from your purchases whch she receives monthly.

Reactions: 2
I tit you not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anxiety eats you up..It's your mind racing, seeing things or hearing things that aren't there. By that I mean overthinking things.Thinking you have upset people if they don't like your posts anymore or reply to a message. It's not wanting to go out in public or been seen. Worrying constantly about everything, having panic attacks because everyday things overwhelm you. Many more things too. It is not posting quotes and seemingly having no bleeping anxiety whatsoever...this is my 2pence worth anyhow! Oh and you'd never leave other suffers hanging in your dms either. You know because that triggers anxiety as does blocking people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I predict.... either some sort of plate/cup/sink thing or bath stuff from Mrs Hinch in the Boots 3 for 2 tit this Christmas 💷🔮
Hi all. I’d say “new member” but really I’ve been here for a while lurking and reading all 9 threads. Catching up and saw this and felt like I can give some inside info as I’ve worked with someone who was under gleam.

Gleam will be testing the waters on sales of book. Their star child Zoella has lost relevance over last couple years, and gleam will be keen to fill Superdrug and Boots gifting for Christmas with the new big fad - Mrs Hinch.

They are already laying the ground work on “Hinch yourself” and I think we will see Mrs Hinch eyelashes, bath bombs, candles and diffusers in our shopping isles this year. Probably a cheesy “get HINCHED” pen and notepad got to do lists thrown in at the till.

Anyway just want to say thank you to you all for opening my eyes to the real Sophie. I was sucked in for a while due to severe depression (real depression not insta glory type) and really believed she was who she claimed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi all. I’d say “new member” but really I’ve been here for a while lurking and reading all 9 threads. Catching up and saw this and felt like I can give some inside info as I’ve worked with someone who was under gleam.

Gleam will be testing the waters on sales of book. Their star child Zoella has lost relevance over last couple years, and gleam will be keen to fill Superdrug and Boots gifting for Christmas with the new big fad - Mrs Hinch.

They are already laying the ground work on “Hinch yourself” and I think we will see Mrs Hinch eyelashes, bath bombs, candles and diffusers in our shopping isles this year. Probably a cheesy “get HINCHED” pen and notepad got to do lists thrown in at the till.

Anyway just want to say thank you to you all for opening my eyes to the real Sophie. I was sucked in for a while due to severe depression (real depression not insta glory type) and really believed she was who she claimed to be.
You and I both! My eyes have been opened here.

Reactions: 12
Anyone spot the pile of papers on her table whilst having breakfast thought jamie only brought 3 looks like more then 3 to me 🤔 all tho they could be for friends and family or other papers...

Reactions: 2
She's REALLY obsessed! She blocked my insta once for following an instagrammer she doesn't like! (who tells truth about her) I wasn't following her, never commented on her insta, I hadn't watched her with that insta. Went to peek and she blocked me lol

She's also blocked tons of people either asking her for advice or help or a friendly ear, then she's befriended people who shared tattle forum and asked them to remove the link.

She's tragic at this point. Her actions speak way louder than her words, and they're loud enough.

Btw if any of you have ever clicked on her swipe ups please delete your cookies! Even if you innocently clicked to see the mini sewing machine, if you then buy anything for 30 days on ebay she receives 50-70% of ebay revenue from your purchases whch she receives monthly.
Even if it's not related to what she's selling?

2.1mil followers and only 151.516 'likes" of her grid post.. proof if ever there was that's shes bought followers.
Also shes a member of a Raw feeding group I'm on. If Henry is Raw fed, then fair play.. he eats better than both of them.. however if all shes doing is spraying everything with zoflora then shes not actually cleaning away the germs of the raw that shes prepared for him. Maybe the fumes of chemicals wont be what sees her off after all.. it'll be salmonella
I’ve only ever saw her feed him dry.... would be good if she does feed him raw, although I can’t see her being able to stand the smell lol

Reactions: 4
Who is Zoella x
I didn't even know who she was. I got some Zoella crap for my birthday last year which was tit and the body mists smelt like pound shop shite and since it was my 34th birthday and its a teen idol I feel disgruntled lol. I actually gasped when I saw how much it was in Superdrug, it was really pound shop quality tit in posh packing. Turd with glitter on if you like. I just thought it was some TV Towie Z Lister flogging her crap.

Reactions: 3
I didn't even know who she was. I got some Zoella crap for my birthday last year which was tit and the body mists smelt like pound shop shite and since it was my 34th birthday and its a teen idol I feel disgruntled lol. I actually gasped when I saw how much it was in Superdrug, it was really pound shop quality tit in posh packing. Turd with glitter on if you like. I just thought it was some TV Towie Z Lister flogging her crap.
That is Why the hunch fits in so well with the gleam team they like selling tat and nobody likes cheap tat more than the hunch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.