Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
532D97B1-7129-4B0D-8823-FB7C473B3AC7.jpeg

One of my local children’s wards that looks after kids with cancer and blood disorders. I don’t have the heart to tell them that Wench couldn’t give less of a shite about them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Storm Brenda has hit, garden furniture all astray. Hinch when will you bleeping blow away?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg seriously!! No one needs to see ur kid in the bath!! Just do it without the camera u idiot!!

Reactions: 19
I told her she was a silly silly girl and should have put it in garage for storage until better weather that’s what normal ppl do when summer is over and weathers taking a turn plus we all knew storm Brendan was coming well us folks that live in reality did

Do we need to see Ronnie in the bath again? At least there's a flannel this time. He's cute, but she has "3 million" followers. Thousands see her stories, anyone could be watching 😔

Reactions: 10
I think the "Mum says..." is to make her look innocent and vulnerable when she's looking less like "how did this happen to me" Mrs Hinch and more like the salesperson she is. When she was heading to London for meetings - that goes against the image of little Soph from the village who likes to pine her loo so she says "Mum says I should bring a snack". It's when the army could wake up and realise she is a businesswoman and has built a business making money off them. Getting loads of likes and comments (some negative) on her photo of her and Stacey? Whip out a "Mum says..." to look all childlike and ordinary. She's not intelligent but she's not daft either.
I think it may be her new secret project...My Mothers advice for New Mums by Mrs Hinch and mother. - released in time for mother's Day🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. I reckon there will definately be a cleaning guide for new mums sometime very soon.

Reactions: 6
Henry has been your whole world for four years? Excuse me? Did you forget you had a baby boy in June last year? I'm not trolling your dog here because I know how important pets are to people but you seem to think more about Henry than Ronnie! Why can't Jamie take him to the vets? That way you could spend the much needed time with Ronnie. It's not like Jamie is going to work tomorrow is it? For God's sake grow up! The dog is having his teeth cleaned, he's not having open bleeping heart surgery!

Reactions: 39
I think it may be her new secret project...My Mothers advice for New Mums by Mrs Hinch and mother. - released in time for mother's Day🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. I reckon there will definately be a cleaning guide for new mums sometime very soon.
I think you're right! It will of course be grey and full of inspirational quotes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Do the right thing as a mum! SAFEGUARD your son, hun!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Very true Have we seen the rip? No. Have we seen the smashed glass? No. It's probably staged to make way for a #gifted set or a mega expensive one she's bought. Or maybe she smashed it up in a rage after the mixed laundry load and the doorstep footprint. 🤣
I agree funny how all of a sudden stuff is breaking! Spring soon needs a better patio set

I get she loves her dog. But saying he has been her "whole" life for 4 years is a little excessive, what about J dog? My husband would be upset if I said tbat about my kids let alone a pet.
Get some perspective Soph, he's been a "big part of my life" would seem much better

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ Almighty woman! What is it going to take for you to realize you are exposing your son to trolls with your continued blatant disregard for his privacy! Quite frankly you (not Ronnie) deserve everything you get because you're as thick as duck! 😠😠

Reactions: 21
I live about 30 mins from Hinch and we haven’t got wind this bad! Not even my trampolines moved! I have this garden set and my plastic cover hasn’t even blown off! Is anyone else from Malden and can confirm it’s that windy?
I'm close to Maldon. It is pretty windy out there. Not sure if it's strong enough to blow a table over, but we don't have any garden furniture as I don't do gardens, so can't compare... It's just a patch of grass as my fingers are death to all plants. 😂😂

Oh garden furniture left out on purpose I suppose!! Knew what the bleeping weather was like this morning yet couldn't move it. Incoming gifted garden furniture arriving between march/April time!! And I'll not even start on Ronnie in the bath yet again!! That should be for her own private page not her bleeping business page. What other business page actually stories their kids in the bath!! She really does not care about that wee boys safety at all

Reactions: 9
I feel like he's watching her with that watering can and thinking "duck off you melt."

Whyyyy with the bath videos again, totally unnecessary and unsafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Henry's going for a full body check.Really? What's he having ct scan, MRI,xrays,blood tests?
Or just his teeth descaled because you feed him such a bad diet?
Soph,you always manage to get to me on the right day.
Picked my beloved,treasured , and well looked after dog's ashes up today and because of a mix up,they weren't his.
You have no idea my love.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That is terrible. I remember picking up our girl. Devastating, still not over it.

• Sad
Why does she think it's appropriate to show Ronnie in the bath AGAIN? Also he couldn't give a tit about that watering can, my 4 month old niece has more fun in one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.