Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we need move to the one with veneers, hinch has had her day 🤣🤣 can’t someone make a thread, I don’t know how!
Admin delete them wheneve they are made, apparently she buys her followers (which makes sense as her content is a car crash to behold)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Admin delete them wheneve they are made, apparently she buys her followers (which makes sense as her content is a car crash to behold)
She probably has to be fair but if you look hers look much more real than Mrs hinch who has also brought followers! Oh no was hoping get a thread up before the big launch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does a bit of mud from the garden need elbow grease?
Surely a damp bit of kitchen roll would suffice?? Or am I a dirty cow
You and me are just a dirty cow obviously. According to the cleaning expert you need elbow grease and a new cloth that will get washed separately then Dr Beckham #ad #gifted then zoflora to keep it smelling fresh and to harm Doggy Ronnie then shined with her new Minky. Have you learnt nothing from Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watching stacey stories look at fab little set up she has for rex encouraging him to crawl having lots of stimulation all the colourful toys u would think pot noodle head would take notice and encourage her own child

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does a bit of mud from the garden need elbow grease?
Surely a damp bit of kitchen roll would suffice?? Or am I a dirty cow
I thought this, I wouldn't use Elbow Grease on mud! It's really blooming strong and its a degreaser, so why use it on mud? A quick wipe with an ecloth would suffice or at most a spritz of multi surface spray.

Reactions: 7
I live about 30 mins from Hinch and we haven’t got wind this bad! Not even my trampolines moved! I have this garden set and my plastic cover hasn’t even blown off! Is anyone else from Malden and can confirm it’s that windy?
I hope they have sufficient liability insurance,cos the ways it's blowing will cause damage to their neighbours when all the tit in their garden flys away.yes it is bad.
Maldon.

She has that set and also the other one that looks like bar stools why hasn’t that one blown over

Reactions: 6
I’ve messaged saying use the garage and stop begging for new furniture #freeloader 🤣
I told her she was a silly silly girl and should have put it in garage for storage until better weather that’s what normal ppl do when summer is over and weathers taking a turn plus we all new storm Brendan was coming well us folks that live in reality did

• Haha
With talking about why she hasn’t stored her garden furniture in the garage has made me wonder why she doesn’t have a garden shed. Where does she keep her lawn mower and garden tools 🤔

Reactions: 2
do we all agree she should go outside and do a mary Poppins with her #gifted umbrella with bit luck a gust wind will take her clean off her feet and shes never to be seen again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched the ‘show me the deeds’ story, dear god, she went from Steptoe to Soloman in less than sixty seconds 🤣

They look like those joke teeth you get in Christmas crackers 😱

She’s a low budget hinch with a touch of Kat Slater thrown in for good measure!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I told her she was a silly silly girl and should have put it in garage for storage until better weather that’s what normal ppl do when summer is over and weathers taking a turn plus we all new storm Brendan was coming well us folks that live in reality did
Storm Brendan is that his name 😂😂 watch her call it storm handsomes 😂🤣😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FML - I have just peeked on MGH stories this morning - christ she even SOUNDS like Hinch! Going up a tone at the end of her sentences and constant use of the word GUYYZZZZZZZZ....
She’s even got the witch’s pointy finger!!! I’ve been sat chuckling to myself!! She’s like a poormans Grinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the ‘show me the feeds’ story, dear god, she went from Steptoe to Soloman in less than sixty seconds 🤣

They look like those joke teeth you get in Christmas crackers 😱

She’s a low budget hinch with a touch of Kat Slater thrown in for good measure!
She reminds me more of Dee from benefit street! Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just watching stacey stories look at fab little set up she has for rex encouraging him to crawl having lots of stimulation all the colourful toys u would think pot noodle head would take notice and encourage her own child
Poor Ronnie will morph into a weeble any day now if she doesn’t get him moving 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.