Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone asking why she lists things. It's cause she is a head and relies on tattle for her content. Within 1-4 days of Tattle saying something it appears on her stories.

Also, haven't said it in a few days. Sophie, please duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who ever thought Brendon could be the least bit interesting? I'm actually gaining respect for him.
Just flew my puppy like a kite 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to paint her step grey so the dirt doesnt show.. surely the dirt would still show even on grey wouldnt it?
And she's clearly on the beg for new garden furniture, like she really needs more tat in a garden already filled with tat

Reactions: 4
duck me I just properly snorted laughing at that omg! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
FYI my husband and I are M & S 🤦‍♀️😂
Hahahaha my husband and I are M&S too!!!
When we got married, we gave the baker free reign on decorating our cake and when it turned up. There were little plaques on it ‘M&S’
Nowadays it’d look as if it had been ‘gifted by Marks and Spencer! 🤣

• Haha
One thing after another she said. She fed Ronnie got him new boots, showed her hoover lines, complained about J Dogs foot prints now she’s going for a shower
How about piss off 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
your 1st born ronnie the dog aka Henry is clearly fat lazy tit love get him out to a park for good long run hes not an accessorie like u have moulded him to be

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those fingers just love molesting things, always poking and prodding :sick: Why does she always grope at her neck when talking?

So Ronnie is off to the dentist tomorrow and she’s all sad.
Soph, you can sit in the waiting room all you like but they won’t let him go home until at least 5, my vet told me that they do the teeth cleans last because the dental work is the messiest. So long day for you and another one where your actual son won’t spend any time with you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread 90
Jamie boy got his feet a little dirty wet but oh no whats happened I need a new gifted patio set!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Henry's going for a full body check.Really? What's he having ct scan, MRI,xrays,blood tests?
Or just his teeth descaled because you feed him such a bad diet?
Soph,you always manage to get to me on the right day.
Picked my beloved,treasured , and well looked after dog's ashes up today and because of a mix up,they weren't his.
You have no idea my love.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hi... my first post on here, long time reader though!

why would you put your dog under anaesthetic if he didn’t need it 🤷🏻‍♀️

bit odd!!! it’s a big thing for a dog to get put to sleep with lots of risks, I don’t know any vet who would just do it for a “health check and teeth clean” 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why does a bit of mud from the garden need elbow grease?
Surely a damp bit of kitchen roll would suffice?? Or am I a dirty cow
maybe because the money keeps rolling in if she shows us all the chemicals she's paid to promote?

Hi... my first post on here, long time reader though!

why would you put your dog under anaesthetic if he didn’t need it 🤷🏻‍♀️

bit odd!!! it’s a big thing for a dog to get put to sleep with lots of risks, I don’t know any vet who would just do it for a “health check and teeth clean” 🙄
She is a fantasist and a liar

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Hurricane hinch has sadly struck, Jamie’s shoes are covered in muck,
She won’t accept Henry’s a pet and now she wants a new patio set!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.