Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I genuinely look at Ronnie compared to Rex and I feel so sad! Sit that baby up a bit, please 😔
I feel Rex is looking him as if to say why you not sitting up and Ronnie is like don’t know she doesn’t let me I’m bored as fuck down here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

Bev1000

All the towie and ex love islander lot flog them Daniel wellington watches they get paid for it, it looks like one of their watches.. wonder why she hasn’t shown us yet?
Or is she going to do the whole..so many of you have been asking me guyyyzz about my watch it kindly gifted to me from a lovely little place, bless them I’ve always shopped with them for last 10 years and now with my platform I get to work with them, it’s amazing guyyyz it tells you the time I love it, With my code ‘YOUMUG5’ you get 5% off, hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 86

MrsEvil

Who is watching an iPad?? Ronnie or Rex? They’re not even a year old???
Oh come on. You guys would rip my parenting apart. Mine never had an iPad at that age because it didn’t entertain her and she didn’t show an interest in tv/screens until she was 2. But would I have used one at 6 months to get her to sit in a high chair for 5 minutes so I could attempt to eat? Did I try it? Hell yes! At that age I pretty much had to give up going for a coffee, eating out, going to ikea for the day because she would not sit for one single second without wanting to be held and played with. I couldn’t even go on a car journey without stopping every 5 minutes because she would be screaming to be held. I heard that babies fell asleep in the car. Not mine, she screamed and screamed until I stopped and held and breastfed her.

there’s so much to criticize either of them for, but let’s not rip apart every single bit of her parenting knowing that most of us probably did the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

bellinibobble

VIP Member
If I never see one of those crappy plastic plants from IKEA on some grey bland insta home account ever again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!

Grow a living, green plant people. It's not that hard! IKEA literally sells them.. Trust me, if you've got enough time to waft around with a minky, you have enough time to water a plant!

When I think of people filling their homes with these and hoovering their plastic lawns with their financed Shark hoover, it makes me want to cry out of frustration. No wonder the planet is burning..

• Heart
Reactions: 77

F the dust.

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Do the right thing as a mum! SAFEGUARD your son, hun!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Ronnie loves his watering can”

Ronnie -
9332A356-61C5-4BB0-A4A8-C280577E1E6A.jpeg

I am NOT saying he looks like this painting. His reaction does though.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Stephiialicia92

Newbie here, been reading for while though 😂
Wanted to give a thread suggestion too

J wants to stay home and febreze his balls but hinchy makes him roam the stalls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Omg another thread?! Cannot for the life of me keep up :geek: *putting head down and scrolling like a madwoman*
Also wtf using mayo & banana in your hair?! That’s just wrong. Never ever heard anyone doing that! A coconut oil “mask” yeah but mayo?! Nasty
My daughter read somewhere that raw egg was fab for hair
So she whisked some up and slapped it on
Then for reasons only known to herself she used HOT water to rinse
The smell was out this world
And after doing a full 8 hour shift at work I had to sit for another 4 hours picking scrambled egg out of her hair with a normal comb and a nit comb
Mayo would just make it greasy and honk-trust me-it’s the egg in it
There are loads of lovely conditioning treatments out there
Mayo ain’t one of em!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

NoFlora

Tracy Lou is working for a living unlike her pal who works for swipe ups and galavantes into fields, and shops spends like a woman with 8 pairs of grabby claws 😡😡😡😡 she grates on me major big time
Alright trace is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 59

NoFlora

Regardless of whether or not you have a baby or young child with you, it does seem really, really odd to take your partner on a shopping trip with you and your friend... poor Jamie was must've been an awkward third wheel.
I don’t think it’s that he wanted to go
I reckon he loves it when she’s not there. No mugshots, no chopped pillows. He can sit there in his pants, wipe his spring awakening smelling penis on the sofa

She needs him there to look after Ronnie bless im’

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So tonight I unfollowed the Grinch. She just really took the piss with me today. First emptying the washing machine quietly as her two boys were sleeping, Jesus Christ one is a dog who sleeps all day because you don't walk him anymore you lazybitch.
Secondly the staged photo of Ronnie making such a mess eating, that was not a mess, that was a couple of your scraps scattered on his tray while the only thing he has ate was probably porridge.
Thirdly the tiny little shoe mark on the step, what would she make of my cream tiles after my two dogs came in from digging, brown paw prints everywhere.
Fourthly, I haven't been myself for 3 weeks because handsomes Henry my entire life is going for anesthetic tomorrow. Fuck off, I have two dogs, who are a big part of my life, Ive had 4 miscarriages in just over a year so give up on trying to have kids so just have the dogs. You have a son, you should be spending the day with him instead of in a vet waiting area shopping on eBay.
And last but not least, begging for a new patio set, you probably broke your own yourself because you need a new one for the gram come summer. My husband and I work flat out, moved into our home two years ago and still saving for a patio and a garage we don't have any companies wanting to gift us shit, we've actually to work for everything we want.
P.s Mrs Hinch, bond with your human son, you have no idea how lucky you are to have him, instead you'd rather shine your sink instead of bonding with him. Read with him, take him for walks, buy him colourful toys. He'll grow up too soon and have no connection with you whatsoever.
So when your Hinch army is dead and gone you'll be left with nothing but Dave the duster and Elvis the elbow grease.
Have a nice life you fucktard!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Emogoo

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself, I always read this thread on my lunch break haha!
I got suckered into the Hinch fandom back when she had around 30,000 followers, where it was magically increasing every day? Sad to say I got hooked into buying zoflora, 1001 all the normal stuff. Now I am much more restrained and only buy cleaning products I need :ROFLMAO:
I actually met Mrs Hinch (when I was a fan) in Chelmsford one Sunday last year, in a restaurant. She was with Jamie, and looked every so worried for some reason. When I approached her to say hi she didn't come across as a very nice person, just said "have you been hinching" and that was that. I then found this thread and unfollowed her shortly after.
The one thing that makes no sense to me is that she now has 3 million subscribers but only averages ~300,000 photo views per pic on her grid. I know they are all followers she has bought - but surely this is obvious to everyone now?
Nice to meet you all! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 55

NoFlora

Ready for page 50

thread suggestion: Soph has been labelling her “herbs” no fashion sense cause you can’t polish a turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55