Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been watching her for a while so I'm sorry if this has already happened but I'm thinking an Abbot Lyon watch & bag partnership coming 🙄...I'm sure that's the watch that she's wearing doing her ikea/eBay haul and I've never noticed her wearing it before and it's too obvious she's making sure she's filming it! Probably so she can do- so many of you guys have asked about my watch...blah blah blah.
Swipe up hinchers 🤮
I think she’s trying to show the time too as some have been mentioning the timing of her posts.

Reactions: 4
You know one thing of many that annoys me about Hinch? When she says she's taking a social media break for a day, but proceeds to take photos with the full intention of uploading them the next day cause she can't help it. That isn't a social media break to me.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if Jamie is really controlling? I would be embarrassed if my husband tagged along on my girly date! I don’t think it’s cute they’re always together I see red flags! I’ve lived in enough refuges to see this is not normal behaviour
I have wondered this before. When he disappears and she manically posts. It’s like he has stormed out and given her targets. He was her boss when they met. Could it be he is still pulling all the strings

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know the age difference between them? I know it’s not a lot... if I made my daughter lay down at 7months she’d have screamed till I sat her back up. She loved seeing everything, still does at nearly 2.
my second who just turned 1 in dec hen she was 7 months old and I put her in her high chair she was trying to climb out of it , or put her in the ball pit she bloody tries to escape lol

How does she even has the time to go home with a baby and all those shopping to be able to just sit down and finger pointing and videoing what she bought ? If am out with my baby and my 4yo and shopping bags once am in the door I quickly put everything away take the stuff out the baby bag then get the oldest one sorted then my youngest then go back and do the rest of what’s left to put way i not have the time to sit down and able to record in peace and quiet .......???

Reactions: 10
Was she greedy?! 🙄
Yes! She did do a big thing about trolls though and it made me think that if I looked her up on tattle I’d find she was shady as tit. I won’t be following her. It was nothing that interested me, but I do appreciate when they are a bit more honest about their income though.

I remember the first time I came across the saccone jolys it was a really emotional video about how the trolls were ruining their lives. And I thought, ‘oh that’s awful’. Wasn’t long before I could see how disgusting they really were though. Watched a couple more videos and was shocked and completely understood why they were being reported to social services on a daily basis!

Reactions: 5
Is it someone whose account sounds like mankini with a cleany twist? 🤔
Haha not that one but Yes he does my head in to!! This one final bit of his Insta name is hinched and hes in the same league as Mario if you get what I mean!!

Reactions: 4
Before much longer Hinch will buy a basket to put Ronnie in! Then he'll go in his basket, have a label made and stuck on and then get put in a draw!
What on earth does she need so many bloody baskets for?
I've been out all day today and just caught up on her stories....Soph if you're reading this, that's a lovely photo of Ronnie just out of the bath....absolutely cracking for a pervert or a paedophile to have a field day with! You are a top class bleeping moron! Go away, get your label maker out, print a label saying twit and stick it in your tatty extensions!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She probs had to take Jamie because she won't put Ronnie in the trolley or in a baby carrier, so she needs someone to push her trolley of tit she wants to buy around while she pushes Ronnie in his pushchair 🙄

You know one thing of many that annoys me about Hinch? When she says she's taking a social media break for a day, but proceeds to take photos with the full intention of uploading them the next day cause she can't help it. That isn't a social media break to me.
It's because she's a lying hole! Xx

She has got to be the local village idiot. Comes on here as mouth almighty and then continues to post #hincharmy posts. Now she’s back at it against Queen B.
I was surprised to see this! Missed a few pages, she's changed her tune quickly!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.