Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before much longer Hinch will buy a basket to put Ronnie in! Then he'll go in his basket, have a label made and stuck on and then get put in a draw!
What on earth does she need so many bloody baskets for?
I've been out all day today and just caught up on her stories....Soph if you're reading this, that's a lovely photo of Ronnie just out of the bath....absolutely cracking for a pervert or a paedophile to have a field day with! You are a top class bleeping moron! Go away, get your label maker out, print a label saying twit and stick it in your tatty extensions!
what's with people saying "draw" instead of "drawer"? Is it a hinchism? Sorry if I've missed it :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My baby is 5 months and can sit unaided in a high chair, why does Ronnie have to be propped up at 7 months?!

I know babies do develop differently but my baby has also been rolling properly since 4 months and can now push/pull himself around. I reckon he will be crawling properly by the end of this week. He is two months younger than Ronnie.

I spend a lot of time playing and encouraging him to do all of these things, just leaving a baby on a mat/in a bouncer surely isn’t going to help their development 😪
The high chair thing really bugs me. It looks like some sort of bouncy chair she feeds him in. My girl was sitting fully unaided at 7 months. Like yourself I play & encourage her & started tummy time when she was only weeks old.

Stacey is now doing the finger point when showing what she’s bought ffs 😩😩 and Hinch buying the jars they are morphing into each other it’s so cringe. Stacey defo losing any little bit of credibility she had left in my opinion
I love stacey solomon but I’m so disappointed she is friends with hinch 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned this already but Ronnie defo didn’t eat that veg 😂not a spot of veg on his hands, clothes or face 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
🤢Life was made complete🤔 What a sad individual she is! She has 3 kids so wouldn’t you think that’s when her life became complete🙄

Mine is so busy at the weekend, you can’t climb on anything, you get swept up by the crowd and just follow along, like a Swedish riptide 😂
I know what you mean...trying to walk the opposite way and take shortcuts is pretty impossible...it reminds me of the jungle river water rapids at Center Parc...once it gets hold of you, you just have to go with it...screaming all the way 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
🤢Life was made complete🤔 What a sad individual she is! She has 3 kids so wouldn’t you think that’s when her life became complete🙄

I know what you mean...trying to walk the opposite way and take shortcuts is pretty impossible...it reminds me of the jungle river water rapids at Center Parc...once it gets hold of you, you just have to go with it...screaming all the way 😂🤣😂🤣

I honestly don't get how grown women lose their tit over meeting her. They are obsessive past the point of normal fans, for example the one mentioned in the insta post above have a look at her stories. Jesus wept. Plus she took possibly thee least flatting pics of Mrs H I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m no good at making thread titles but please, I beg - someone put Doggie Ronnie Bless im in there somewhere 🤣

She’s got that facial fillers Botox expression where the only part of her face that wrinkles is the side of her nose 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who felt extremely sad watching videos of Hinch and the pics of her?
She looked like an erratic mess, all over the place, jumpy, startled, just completely unstable.
I honestly think shes mentally unwell at the moment, which would explain Jamie chaperoning her around.
I'm not sure shes ever really alone, must be a reason for that.

I don't know, maybe I'm talking out my balls but I found today's uploads of her worrying, disturbing even.

Reactions: 25
That woman seriously needs a break. She's made enough money by now. Leave the gram, you and J can both go back to work and give Ronnie a normal life. J hasn't been back to work since Ronnie was born, what the duck do they actually do all day. I was off work sick for 3 weeks before Christmas and I was never as bored. Then again I didn't have a million baskets to organise or label my herbs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing the tinned spaghetti in a jug with cheese made me feel nauseous 🤢

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why Hinch looks SO different these days, has she had work done? the smile is borderline manic it’s too forced, I swear there’s a double chin as well in staceys plant rummaging story
It's not a double chin... Just skin and cartilage, that's all she is. Skin and cartilage and powdered pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wellllll photoshop works miracles doesn’t it! Dear me 😂😂😂
someone please give her a masterclass in the correct dimensions for filled in brows and make sure whoever tattooed them on never touches anyone’s brows ever again😫😫

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who felt extremely sad watching videos of Hinch and the pics of her?
She looked like an erratic mess, all over the place, jumpy, startled, just completely unstable.
I honestly think shes mentally unwell at the moment, which would explain Jamie chaperoning her around.
I'm not sure shes ever really alone, must be a reason for that.

I don't know, maybe I'm talking out my balls but I found today's uploads of her worrying, disturbing even.
If Jamie is chaperoning her around because she’s ill then this illness has happened very quickly as only last Monday she was chauffeur driven into Gleam for the entire day alone and J stayed home babysitting.

Reactions: 10
I need to stop doing it and browsing the #imahincher tag
A tada list of actual simple daily tasks😂

empty the dishwasher, reload the dishwasher, fill washing machine, empty washing machine, put in dryer/hang to air?????

wtf are these people on 😂
Must be all the herbs.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.