Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s who I have found his grid posts make my head hurt 🤯🤯😎
Arrgh I see who it is! We're so used to Hinch's grey and white posts, all that colour hurts! 😫
Hes one of those who does the cleaning with different colour products on certain days of the week as well 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Before much longer Hinch will buy a basket to put Ronnie in! Then he'll go in his basket, have a label made and stuck on and then get put in a draw!
What on earth does she need so many bloody baskets for?
I've been out all day today and just caught up on her stories....Soph if you're reading this, that's a lovely photo of Ronnie just out of the bath....absolutely cracking for a pervert or a paedophile to have a field day with! You are a top class bleeping moron! Go away, get your label maker out, print a label saying twit and stick it in your tatty extensions!
She needs to print TAWT. When she looks in the mirror she'll get the message.

Sorry but every time I see Ronnie I think of this
Naughty.I have kept a straight face,but my eyes are smiling.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have wondered this before. When he disappears and she manically posts. It’s like he has stormed out and given her targets. He was her boss when they met. Could it be he is still pulling all the strings
Or he could be some clingy husbsnd

My cousin had that, her husbsnd had to attend her girls nights, even tried to come to s hen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How many baskets does one person need I think I have six baskets in my house that’s including the washing basket😂😂
I had a spare one in a pack of 3 i got and once I'd used the two for my kids bath stuff i just wondered around my house looking for things to put in the 3rd one...It's still empty. How much tit does she have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Newbie here, been reading for while though 😂
Wanted to give a thread suggestion too

J wants to stay home and febreze his balls but hinchy makes him roam the stalls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Does anyone know the age difference between them? I know it’s not a lot... if I made my daughter lay down at 7months she’d have screamed till I sat her back up. She loved seeing everything, still does at nearly 2.
My 12 week old loves to be sat up (supported, obviously) she loves to watch her brother and hells kitchen 😂 poor ronnie doesn't gey any stimulation from what i can see, being in a shop with a lot of people would be fascinating for him but no...this witch just wants him to stay a baby. She's seriously going to duck up his development

Reactions: 9
I had a spare one in a pack of 3 i got and once I'd used the two for my kids bath stuff i just wondered around my house looking for things to put in the 3rd one...It's still empty. How much tit does she have?!
I was watching her video thingy thinking exactly the same thing how many ‘containers and baskets’ does she need and how much crap does she buy 🤷 And how come she still isn’t responding to cleaning my anxiety away she posted something lovely didn’t even get a like someone else posted boring tit and got a gushing response and hearts 🤨 Sophie/soph/Hinch/pot noodle or whatever your name is this month you are mean spirited and it shows

Reactions: 17
My daughter read somewhere that raw egg was fab for hair
So she whisked some up and slapped it on
Then for reasons only known to herself she used HOT water to rinse
The smell was out this world
And after doing a full 8 hour shift at work I had to sit for another 4 hours picking scrambled egg out of her hair with a normal comb and a nit comb
Mayo would just make it greasy and honk-trust me-it’s the egg in it
There are loads of lovely conditioning treatments out there
Mayo ain’t one of em!
I did this in my early teens. I was the one sitting scraping it out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If he does I shall let you tattlers know! He has been ‘on the move’ for two weeks now and can get his knees up/positioning right just hasn’t coordinated the movements together yet if that makes sense. His Dad was walking st 9 months which I know is crazy crazy young, I hope I have a bit longer than that xxx
My youngest daughter only sat properly unaided at 7 months 3 weeks she was walking by 10 months and talking clearly by 16 months my oldest 2 weren’t talking clearly at 2 yrs , 1 was potty trained at 19 months the others were over 2 yrs babies reach milestones at different ages , i parented all 5 exactly the same way I never compared them and when people pointed out that they should be doing x or y you know what I did ? I ignored them because they were rude ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WE’VE HAD THE BEST DAY GUYSSS gush gush “come here let me lick your arse some more.” They’ve been to bleeping ikea the stupid witches going on like they have an envious life. Never seen anything so fake and vile in all my life. And I’m boycotting bleeping ikea now which is a shame because I like their hot dogs.Fuming now.
And the comments “two beautiful strong mummas”. What have they done that makes them inspiring. Nothing so duck off.
I love saying duck off
Went to ikea guyyyyys on Sunday got a bargain#£45insteadof£75 paid for it myself #notanAD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.