Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely look at Ronnie compared to Rex and I feel so sad! Sit that baby up a bit, please 😔
Does anyone know the age difference between them? I know it’s not a lot... if I made my daughter lay down at 7months she’d have screamed till I sat her back up. She loved seeing everything, still does at nearly 2.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know the age difference between them? I know it’s not a lot... if I made my daughter lay down at 7months she’d have screamed till I sat her back up. She loved seeing everything, still does at nearly 2.
About a month between them

The way he was propped and supported by blankets in that high chair with Stacey's boy proves she has never worked on his muscles at all.

Reactions: 11
She just said she’s only bought what she needed so not a big haul.. now she’s asking what to use the baskets for and no idea what she’s doing with the big jar.
She talks out of her ass
I sent her a comment saying storing more baskets 😂😂😂

Will I get blocked

Imagine going to Ikea and buying baskets, then coming home to a delivery of baskets 😂😂😂 omg what is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'i only bought what I needed'
Yea because you really needed 2 more fake plants and more baskets!!

Also did you guys read her response to the message about the cot. 'i bought it' you didn't buy it because when you first mentioned it it was #gifted!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SPICE JARS!?!?!?!?!

I'm howling, she doesn't cook anything from scratch, why on earth does she of all people need spice jars? 😂 😂 😂

PS Not seen that watch before, how long before a swipe up?
She’s gonna empty her casserole sachet into them 😂🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If he does I shall let you tattlers know! He has been ‘on the move’ for two weeks now and can get his knees up/positioning right just hasn’t coordinated the movements together yet if that makes sense. His Dad was walking st 9 months which I know is crazy crazy young, I hope I have a bit longer than that xxx
I’ve a photo of mine pulling himself standing up by the sofa grabbing at the newspapers - he was 5 1/2 months. By 11montha he was running around by gym classes! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have killed every plant I’ve ever owned, except for one Aloe Vera I’m desperate to not kill. Honestly I think I need an Ikea fake one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have killed every plant I’ve ever owned, except for one Aloe Vera I’m desperate to not kill. Honestly I think I need an Ikea fake one
Why get one when you can get six. Get some baskets whilst you’re there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m dying here! 😂
She used her label maker to ‘label her herbs’ : ‘Pepper’, ‘Salt’, ‘Chilli’ and . . . wait for it . . . ‘Herbs’ . Somebody buy the woman a basic cookbook ffs!!! 🙇‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.