Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t consider size, my baby is on the 96th percentile so maybe that is why he is fine in those chairs and Ronnie isn’t x
My daughter was tiny - under the 10th centile. Ronnie is about twice the size that she was at seven months. My son (only three months old) is in the 75th centile and the difference in size is staggering!!

Reactions: 1
If he does I shall let you tattlers know! He has been ‘on the move’ for two weeks now and can get his knees up/positioning right just hasn’t coordinated the movements together yet if that makes sense. His Dad was walking st 9 months which I know is crazy crazy young, I hope I have a bit longer than that xxx
Pray hope and dream. My daughter was walking at 8.5 months and it was a bloody nightmare. She was rolling from something stupid like 10 weeks aswell. I've got number 2 now and so grateful he's not rolling YET. but he's not far off. It is a great achceivement when they finally manage it!

So this whole swipes up thing, just referring to what someone else touched on. So she gets paid if we swipe up on anything we buy for 30 days or just from that site! I know I've accidently swiped up before so that means I've contributed!!!! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s stopped replying on here hasn’t she now?

I would be surprised if yours does crawl by the end of this week. Mines 9 months next week and has only been crawling a few weeks. Before that was army crawling pulling himself around. But I agree about Ronnie- Rex sitting up in the trolley looking around looked so cute and Ronnie just slumped in his pram
Shes still lurking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely look at Ronnie compared to Rex and I feel so sad! Sit that baby up a bit, please 😔
I feel Rex is looking him as if to say why you not sitting up and Ronnie is like don’t know she doesn’t let me I’m bored as duck down here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
My friend is a manager in IKEA. He said the displays are a non issue and if anyone asked where something on a display was staff would say you can take that one and nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely look at Ronnie compared to Rex and I feel so sad! Sit that baby up a bit, please 😔
i don’t understand why her pram isn’t sat up so he can frigging see the world. Ffs Sophie you twit. Keeping him a baby is doing him an injustice. As parents were supposed to encourage development, growth and independence. Arghhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, the difference between them is startling.

I feel like she wants him to stay a baby, when he needs her, forever.. she's such a crank.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it weird that all hinch never mentions nor includes stace’s older kids? She is always saying how they’re best friends bless em 🤨 and not once ever mentions the older ones
No coz their friendship is staged lol
They have only known each other a few months and Hinch might not have even met the older ones with them being at school or theirs dads maybe?

Reactions: 11
All that fuss about grey and now because someone has gone for a brown/natural storage theme, Sophie now has to copy??

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs to be sat up, having a look about and interacting with people around him. It’s such a massive part of their development but she just sees him as a little doll to push about and show off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.