Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be so nasty but she looks like a sims4 avatar in that hello magazine ‘article’!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suppose Hinch and Stacey Solomon are best friends because??
both greedy money grabbers who sell their selves on the gram,

Stacey Solomon is the best Hinch can do as far as celebs go!
Poor old traceylousnails been dumped.
I like to think trace is on here somewhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anybody think that she is different now?
Almost snappy and snidey?
Does she come on here ? It seems funny that her whole attitude has changed now.

Reactions: 18
Haven't been watching her for a while so I'm sorry if this has already happened but I'm thinking an Abbot Lyon watch & bag partnership coming 🙄...I'm sure that's the watch that she's wearing doing her ikea/eBay haul and I've never noticed her wearing it before and it's too obvious she's making sure she's filming it! Probably so she can do- so many of you guys have asked about my watch...blah blah blah.
Swipe up hinchers 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How many baskets does one person need I think I have six baskets in my house that’s including the washing basket😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She says she only bought exactly what she needed in one breath then in the next its, give me ideas on ways I can use my baskets and jars!! Make your mind up Sophie mate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She just said she’s only bought what she needed so not a big haul.. now she’s asking what to use the baskets for and no idea what she’s doing with the big jar.
She talks out of her ass

Reactions: 32
bleeping showing off her Ikea purchases and the way she talks bleeping makes me mad!! She really thinks she's so high and mighty probably coz there's an eBay swipe up coming soon. I reckon she's waiting on a gifted pushchair for Ronnie so he can sit up coz honest I don't get why he's lying down all the time. Today was the first time I've saw him out in a high chair in public probably coz rex was. Oh and the veg on the tray yesterday that Ronnie was supposedly eating. Not a drop of it on his hands or face. All bleeping staged as usual for our benefit of course😉😉

Reactions: 12
Pray hope and dream. My daughter was walking at 8.5 months and it was a bloody nightmare. She was rolling from something stupid like 10 weeks aswell. I've got number 2 now and so grateful he's not rolling YET. but he's not far off. It is a great achceivement when they finally manage it!

So this whole swipes up thing, just referring to what someone else touched on. So she gets paid if we swipe up on anything we buy for 30 days or just from that site! I know I've accidently swiped up before so that means I've contributed!!!! 😠
My eldest walked at exactly 9 months she was crawling from 6 and she was so diddy, she looked hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Stacey is now doing the finger point when showing what she’s bought ffs 😩😩 and Hinch buying the jars they are morphing into each other it’s so cringe. Stacey defo losing any little bit of credibility she had left in my opinion

Reactions: 31
SPICE JARS!?!?!?!?!

I'm howling, she doesn't cook anything from scratch, why on earth does she of all people need spice jars? 😂 😂 😂

PS Not seen that watch before, how long before a swipe up?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.