Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her when she reached 3M. I didn’t want to be part of the madness
I don't want to offend anyone who still does I mean can be easier if she just pops up on your main page I suppose but she's already a pain in the arse I'm from the same thinking as you the hinchers are a wild bunch 😂

Reactions: 3
It has a Town Council for crying out loud. How can anyone believe her village bullshit? These Hinchers are so bleeping thick.

How can anyone believe 90% of her bullshit? I was new to insta when I came across her. Didn’t know what an influencer was. My friend asked me to follow her because she was just lovely! My first thoughts were:

duck me that’s a lot of chemicals/wipes and her environmental impact is shocking.

But, not knowing how insta worked I did believe what she said and she was just little old me, cleaning my house, went viral and didnt know how.
I knew straight away I didn’t like her, but I thought if I criticized her I would just be a troll and a bit of a witch. I believed she had anxiety and didn’t want to add to that. I found stuff online that basically said ‘oh it’s all grey, she’s so boring’ and thought ‘wow, what a bunch of witches, ok don’t like her taste but why feel the need to witch about it online when she’s just a poor lass cleaning her house, doing no harm, and who gives a duck if you don’t like grey’.

I even messaged her, really nicely, saying she was so lovely and it was her personality that people followed so could she please consider her environmental impact. It wouldn’t affect her followers. I had no idea how much money she was making from it, genuinely didn’t know you could make money this way, so I thought she might listen and wake up to it. Didn’t even occur to me she was getting thousands of messages every day.

I even defended her to a friend when I first said I thought something was off. Someone said ‘oh she won’t Be able to keep it up when she has the baby’ and someone else said ‘of course she will, she’s raking it in’ and me not knowing you could get money this way said ‘oh that’s not fair, but I do think she’ll keep it up as it’s obviously who she is and I’m a little worried she might have ocd and might need some support’

I might not have been taken in and bought a narnia, but she did fool me.

Reactions: 15
I've sent Hinch a message about the video of Ronnie in the bath, because it really worries me. I work in children's social care (don't hate me haha) and my job is to protect children from the evils of the world, and it's scares me to see videos and images like that online for 3 million people to see because I know where images like that can go and what they can be used for. I sent a really polie message sharing my concerns, with no shaming or anything just raising awareness from a place of concern. I wonder if I am going to get blocked now though 🤔

Reactions: 36
14 years we had a dog not once did she need a teeth clean Because it’s avoidable...stop feeding your dog tit food buy vet recommended chews for dental hygiene and exercise your bleeping dog
Sorry but your wrong about it being avoidable.

My dogs all eat the same food but one of them had to have a dental last year and despite having her on hills td (special food to clean teeth) and aquadent (mouthwash for dogs) and cleaning her teeth twice a day she still looks like she’s gonna need another dental in a few months and shes only 3 years old.
At our vets its £300 for a dental so I’d have to be absolutely stupid not to take the best care of her teeth especially after already paying for it once! And bad teeth in dogs can cause heart failure which I’ve already lost one of my dogs to last year (nothing to do with teeth he was 15 years old)
Dogs are like us and can have bad teeth and gums due to genetics. Yes it can also be caused by neglect and bad diet but not always

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like her other chair is still standing, can’t remember what it’s called, the one she sits in and swings on. That looks really unstable and is still standing
I have an egg chair like that but not from B&M got on sale in a garden centre and definitely more solid, but the wind did blow it over a twice a few months ago, I think it was in Oct anyway, I have taken the cushion part and actual chair off and stored in garage and don’t understand why she hasn’t, that would defo blow over before the table x

Reactions: 5
I genuinely feel so sorry for Ronnie, he's completely oblivious to everything his mum is doing and it's worse because she would rather spend the majority of the time flaunting her overly grey house, swipe ups for cheap tat, using the gretel voice/filter, her sink shining and her pining toilets and other crap like that instead of bonding with her little baby boy. Just clearly shows what's prioritised more in her mind, getting quick money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't want to offend anyone who still does I mean can be easier if she just pops up on your main page I suppose but she's already a pain in the arse I'm from the same thinking as you the hinchers are a wild bunch 😂
[/
i didn’t want to be part of the madness anymore. And she was pissing me off! It’s just constant.... swipe up after swipe up and cleaning her washing machine again and again. Her clothes must be filthy cause her machine is always so grubby, mine never gets that bad

Reactions: 4
#gifted garden set incoming
She would have changed it anyway and this is just the perfect excuse. Can you really believe Zophlora would still have an ebay garden set this Summer, she was bound to be after some super duper gifted set worth a few £1000🤢

I've sent Hinch a message about the video of Ronnie in the bath, because it really worries me. I work in children's social care (don't hate me haha) and my job is to protect children from the evils of the world, and it's scares me to see videos and images like that online for 3 million people to see because I know where images like that can go and what they can be used for. I sent a really polie message sharing my concerns, with no shaming or anything just raising awareness from a place of concern. I wonder if I am going to get blocked now though 🤔
Keep us updated 😂

Reactions: 11
anyone think shes hinting for bum lift after watching love island 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For the love of God why can’t that baby be left alone to hold things and explore without her claws involved? Baths toys and spoons at mealtimes etc. duck off with your pristine ideals and let that kid be a kid.

Also yeah it’s windy as duck but to upturn and smash a table? Cushions have flown off into the night 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure about that. Not unless one of us tattlers has performed voodoo and sent Brendan to her garden🌪 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has the sausage roll dog had his manhood removed because surely if he has....tomorrow ain’t the first time he has been under GA.....

And no love, they won’t let you wait round in reception all day for him. They tell you to collect him later that day because although your appointment might be at 10am - all dogs react differently to anaesthetic - has your mum not told you that!? 🙄

Reactions: 16
Has the sausage roll dog had his manhood removed because surely if he has....tomorrow ain’t the first time he has been under GA.....

And no love, they won’t let you wait round in reception all day for him. They tell you to collect him later that day because although your appointment might be at 10am - all dogs react differently to anaesthetic - has your mum not told you that!? 🙄
Anything to be able to leave Ronnie at home again

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.