Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be sat in that vets all day 😂 my dog went in at 8am didn’t even get his teeth done till 1pm and wasn’t allowed home till 6pm 🙁 poor pups. Surly if your worried you would rather keep yourself busy!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion...
Hiding Mr Hinch while out with Stace, quick “J” get a pic while I wrinkle my face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope they have sufficient liability insurance,cos the ways it's blowing will cause damage to their neighbours when all the tit in their garden flys away.yes it is bad.
Maldon.
It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz ....all this wind and that horrible witch 😂🤣 🏠 🌪 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New tread suggestion.
The shirelles🎙🎶
Mumma said they'd be days like this
They'd be days like this Mumma said.
If only mumma had shut the **** up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Hinch is unstable, waiting for a new #gifted outdoors table. She thinks Ronnie blessim is havin a lafff. Still posting him to 3 mil in the bath
Would like to say I’ve caved and messaged her regarding the bath because unfortunately a friend of mine was contacted by police because her kids photos were found on a pedophiles computer from her Facebook page

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry but your wrong about it being avoidable.

My dogs all eat the same food but one of them had to have a dental last year and despite having her on hills td (special food to clean teeth) and aquadent (mouthwash for dogs) and cleaning her teeth twice a day she still looks like she’s gonna need another dental in a few months and shes only 3 years old.
At our vets its £300 for a dental so I’d have to be absolutely stupid not to take the best care of her teeth especially after already paying for it once! And bad teeth in dogs can cause heart failure which I’ve already lost one of my dogs to last year (nothing to do with teeth he was 15 years old)
Dogs are like us and can have bad teeth and gums due to genetics. Yes it can also be caused by neglect and bad diet but not always
NO I’m not wrong...you’ve gave an example but you haven’t made a valid argument for why I’m wrong...

I’d assume you exercise your dog? Feed correctly and take every measure to try and avoid it tho?

Of course you do, you seem well educated to your pets needs...this moron isn’t! She doesn’t even attempt to avoid it! He’s over fed over weight underexercised! This is a golden show Cocker they are exceptionally intelligent dogs they require constant stimulation and are very active dogs! Henry’s 4 and knows how to sit and play dead! This dog literally has the potential to jump through hoops but there he is playing dead for a treat and sleep on a couch...lord above there’s mongrels more trained than this “pedigree”

I’d give her unavoidable teeth issues if she didn’t massively fail in everything else

And 300£ is nothing to this woman it’s just a swipe up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Ronnie is off to the dentist tomorrow and she’s all sad.
Soph, you can sit in the waiting room all you like but they won’t let him go home until at least 5, my vet told me that they do the teeth cleans last because the dental work is the messiest. So long day for you and another one where your actual son won’t spend any time with you 🤷‍♀️
I think she’s hinting that she will be in the vet all day so her Hinchers swarm in to comfort her and offer their shoulders to lean on....maybe even bring her flasks of hot tinned spaghetti and cheese🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve also reported the video...
2CA08F79-0110-427B-A1B6-C01231B5B0C0.jpeg

How does it NOT violguidelines? It’s literally a naked baby, in the bath, for “3 million” to see? It’s bleeping wrong and there’s absolutely no need for it to be shown! Why is J-Dog, or whatever he’s being called these days, Not expressing any concern to her over the explicit videos she is sharing of their son?
I just feel so sorry for that poor baby.

EDITED; to correct typos, I am angry.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Goodnight thread #89, you will be long gone by the morning!!! Jeez we talk too much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s hinting that she will be in the vet all day so her Hinchers swarm in to comfort her and offer their shoulders to lean on....maybe even bring her flasks of hot tinned spaghetti and cheese🤢
More inclined to say bug boy is at the vet with Henry and she’s being hauled into gleems office...

Reactions: 5
Henry's going for a full body check.Really? What's he having ct scan, MRI,xrays,blood tests?
Or just his teeth descaled because you feed him such a bad diet?
Soph,you always manage to get to me on the right day.
Picked my beloved,treasured , and well looked after dog's ashes up today and because of a mix up,they weren't his.
You have no idea my love.
Omg I am so sorry, that’s awful 😢

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion.

Mrs.Hinch#90 windy windy garden table blowing about worrying all about Henry he’s gonna get knocked out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve also reported the video...
View attachment 72261
How does it NOT violguidelines? It’s literally a naked baby, in the bath, for “3 million” to see? It’s bleeping wrong and there’s absolutely no need for it to be shown! Why is J-Dog, or whatever he’s being called these days, Not expressing any concern to her over the explicit videos she is sharing of their son?
I just feel so sorry for that poor baby.

EDITED; to correct typos, I am angry.
why won’t they listen 😫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.