Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d assume you exercise your dog? Feed correctly and take every measure to try and avoid it tho?

Of course you do, you seem well educated to your pets needs...this moron isn’t! She doesn’t even attempt to avoid it! He’s over fed over weight underexercised! This is a golden show Cocker they are exceptionally intelligent dogs they require constant stimulation and are very active dogs! Henry’s 4 and knows how to sit and play dead!

I’d give her unavoidable teeth issues if she didn’t massively fail in everything else

And 300£ is nothing to this woman it’s just a swipe up

Reactions: 1
Makes me wanna puke when she puts all the sad 'pay me attention' music on her stories, like seriously, dogs and pets have operations all the fkn time, get over yourself Soph

Reactions: 4
I'm afraid we are fighting a losing battle reporting The Grinch to Instagram for repeatedly showing photos of Ronnie in the bath. I've just googled "is it ok to put naked photos of my baby on Instagram" and the first thing that comes up is an Instagram page called #nakedbaby
I despair! 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It will be! I have a Ronnie, he’s 11 so before hinch and he’s been called Ron since he was 2!
Exactly they grow don’t they, she will either stick to baby Ronnie or start screeching Ron in that voice she does with loads of nnn on the end! I am sure you say your sons name normally and not embarrass him everyday, well maybe a little haha 😊

Reactions: 4
Twice today she Dug J Dawg our though once for the washing and once for his feet being dirty. Maybe a reaction to tattle clocking onto her being so dependent on him? Nothing says strong independent woman like bitching about your husband. TBF me and my husband get on loads better when he is at work 😂😂

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:

Sad because someone said her baby had a big head, maybe she should stop posting him to 3 mil people instead 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
anyone think shes hinting for bum lift after watching love island 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I wouldn’t put it past her she’s thats obsessed, she’ll step out one day looking like kylie Jenner.
Although they are very very dangerous people have died from them so they shouldn’t be taken lightly

Reactions: 1
I think she’s hinting that she will be in the vet all day so her Hinchers swarm in to comfort her and offer their shoulders to lean on....maybe even bring her flasks of hot tinned spaghetti and cheese🤢
I think she will be taking him to pets at home (vets4pets) in maldon it’s the same one I use, there are literally 4 chairs to sit on in the waiting room so I very much doubt she would be allowed to sit and wait, but hey she’s the grinch so who knows lol

Reactions: 6
My son is a month younger than Sir Ronnie of Giftcliffe and he genuinely loves that watering can. Cries if it floats away. This face does not Look remotely like my boys.
You’ll have to take my word for it tho cos I’m not slapping photos of him in the bath everywhere.
giftcliffe😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.