Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My step brother had a similar thing happen to his garden set. The glass top lifted right off and shattered. HOWEVER, that was a much smaller coffee table than what Hinch has.

I can’t understand why all her garden stuff is out anyway, it’s January?! All mine is in the garage, or secured down.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!!!!!!! How much does she love herself? It’s not even remotely funny? Those teeth though .... they are pure comedy!
Just come across her!! What’s the story with her teeth how are they remotely normal on one video then in the next video she’s turned full on rylan ?????? 👍🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And 4 days after I said she needed to damp dust to remove builders dust shes damp dusting and removing builders dust.
You're welcome Soph 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe her new ebayer booties are for king Henry handsnomes so he doesn’t cut his paws on the wreckage in the garden #hurricanehinch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My step brother had a similar thing happen to his garden set. The glass top lifted right off and shattered. HOWEVER, that was a much smaller coffee table than what Hinch has.

I can’t understand why all her garden stuff is out anyway, it’s January?! All mine is in the garage, or secured down.
Mines all out but it's wooden and crappy and I have nowhere to store it. Kinda hoping it'll get ruined so I can convince the husband we need new stuff in the summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got a massive garage. Most people out their summer furniture away, especially if they have the amount of storage she has. Or cover it in a weather proof cover.

Her garage is probably stuffed to the brim of gifted tat.
Whatever happened to the renter storage unit
Or was that gifted as well and the gift period had run out
Her garage is shelves out and is a narnia/office 😂

Reactions: 3
I think admin usually delete them. Something about her not being a big enough account I think? And not giving her and similar accounts attention they're after.
Makes sense I guess, but she's hysterical and I need people to laugh at her with cos my husband will just roll his eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think admin usually delete them. Something about her not being a big enough account I think? And not giving her and similar accounts attention they're after.
It’s so irritating because she wouldn’t be getting the attention she craves we can all laugh about her 😂

Mines all out but it's wooden and crappy and I have nowhere to store it. Kinda hoping it'll get ruined so I can convince the husband we need new stuff in the summer 🤣
Exactly what I’m doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She put up a picture earlier showing the weather, why didn't she put the patio set into her new #gifted garage, theres plenty of room.
Oh but it's ok Jamie I'll get another two gifted next week.
I'd say that woman is responsible for 70% of the plastic waste.
What bothers me most is companies gifting her tit, I'd be much more inclined to buy it if it was gifted to other creditable relatable Instagrammers like someone who has a journal or a little mop 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Why on earth is her patio set outside in this weather?? She has that beautiful flooring in her garage so it could easily go in there. Oh wait a minute.... 🤔🚘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does a bit of mud from the garden need elbow grease?
Surely a damp bit of kitchen roll would suffice?? Or am I a dirty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched Show me the deeds.. I was actually choking from laughter on the walk home from work. That’s hysterical 😭😭

Nice change from spitting feathers at the Grinch, who is the world’s least funniest person.

I’m still chuckling to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.