Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's with people saying "draw" instead of "drawer"? Is it a hinchism? Sorry if I've missed it :oops:
Bugger! Spelling mistake on my part! Using a tablet which makes assumptions and didn't check! 😊

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Jamie is really controlling? I would be embarrassed if my husband tagged along on my girly date! I don’t think it’s cute they’re always together I see red flags! I’ve lived in enough refuges to see this is not normal behaviour
I dont think I could pay my husband to come to ikea with me and my mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to the thread - I had never been on MrsHinch’s instagram until the other week. Years ago when everyone was raving about her I just thought ‘I’ve moved out of my Mum’s 10 years ago, been cleaning my own home for a decade, I defo don’t need tips on how to do housework’. Then I saw her on This Morning once and thought she is nothing like how I expected her to look. She looks like a page 3 girl so I was then even more sure I didn’t need any domestic advice off her (no offence to Galmour models, I just assumed she must be in it for the fame and not because she is a good cleaner). Ive used tattle to discuss other influencers and kept seeing her thread pop up so had a nose at her insta stories and I see the drawing in of the followers element (the real ones) by kind of making you feel motivated to do your housework but also defo see why she’s one of those love-to-hate people. So, as someone who hardly knows about her (apart from what Ive seen on her stories the last 3 weeks), where is she from? Where doe she live? What does her husband do? How old is she? How old is the glum looking baby? Lastly, who is Trace? Read a few posts mentioning her, is that her Mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to the thread - I had never been on MrsHinch’s instagram until the other week. Years ago when everyone was raving about her I just thought ‘I’ve moved out of my Mum’s 10 years ago, been cleaning my own home for a decade, I defo don’t need tips on how to do housework’. Then I saw her on This Morning once and thought she is nothing like how I expected her to look. She looks like a page 3 girl so I was then even more sure I didn’t need any domestic advice off her (no offence to Galmour models, I just assumed she must be in it for the fame and not because she is a good cleaner). Ive used tattle to discuss other influencers and kept seeing her thread pop up so had a nose at her insta stories and I see the drawing in of the followers element (the real ones) by kind of making you feel motivated to do your housework but also defo see why she’s one of those love-to-hate people. So, as someone who hardly knows about her (apart from what Ive seen on her stories the last 3 weeks), where is she from? Where doe she live? What does her husband do? How old is she? How old is the glum looking baby? Lastly, who is Trace? Read a few posts mentioning her, is that her Mum?
Too many questions!!
maldon
Maldon
duck all
7 months
Her bff is Trace mum is Ma Barker

Too many questions!!
maldon
Maldon
duck all
7 months
Hope I got them all in the right order 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don't get how grown women lose their tit over meeting her. They are obsessive past the point of normal fans, for example the one mentioned in the insta post above have a look at her stories. Jesus wept. Plus she took possibly thee least flatting pics of Mrs H I have ever seen.
Like four boys in a barn shes desperate for anyone "famous" including the Hinch to see her she does these dances filmed on her CCTV! A grown ass woman with children would rather dance around her drive tagging Hinch, Soloman etc in a bleeping cheerleader outfit, just to get attention! Shes batshit crazy!

Reactions: 12
Also some terminology you need to know...

Ronnieblessim is child Ronnie
Doggy Ronnie is dog Henry
Bug Boy/J-Dog/Onslow is husband

Hope that helps? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Too many questions!!
maldon
Maldon
duck all
7 months

Hope I got them all in the right order 😂😂😂
Thank you. I thought Trace was her Mum, haha. I was getting mixed up especially as she calls her cleaning tools by human names. I’m sure she called a feather duster or something ‘Dave’ the other day 🙈. Took me 2 weeks to realise when she was talking about her baby and when she was talking about her dog. Did anyone mention in here the article that was in the Daily Mail about people’s dogs getting sore eyes because of overuse of Zoflora. I read it 2 days after she had took her dog to the vets and started giving him eyedrops. I wonder if thats why her dog had poorly eyes. I wanted to send her a link but wasn’t sure if she was the blocking type or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you. I thought Trace was her Mum, haha. I was getting mixed up especially as she calls her cleaning tools by human names. I’m sure she called a feather duster or something ‘Dave’ the other day 🙈. Took me 2 weeks to realise when she was talking about her baby and when she was talking about her dog. Did anyone mention in here the article that was in the Daily Mail about people’s dogs getting sore eyes because of overuse of Zoflora. I read it 2 days after she had took her dog to the vets and started giving him eyedrops. I wonder if thats why her dog had poorly eyes. I wanted to send her a link but wasn’t sure if she was the blocking type or not.
Blocking?! Nah doxing is more her style to thousands of followers, who then swarm in and attack.

Oh it so is forced and fake like everything else. Her nose wrinkle angers me way more than a wrinkle should.
your not alone, I call it the nose scrunch
She thinks it makes her look cute. Seems to be her go to for all face shots that she can’t fully control

Blocking?! Nah doxing is more her style to thousands of followers, who then swarm in and attack.
Oh for sure she’s the blocking type. And for the tiniest of criticisms. She would call it trolling but mostly it’s just a gentle suggestion that she might be wrong about something. Instant block. It’s like a game now! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Also, she is a pretend cleaner. Personally I don't think she knows the first thing about cleaning. She just uses and sells products. She also pretends to tell the truth

Reactions: 12
Oh for sure she’s the blocking type. And for the tiniest of criticisms. She would call it trolling but mostly it’s just a gentle suggestion that she might be wrong about something. Instant block. It’s like a game now! 🤣
She blocked my husband (me really as I’d already been blocked for asking how much she donated to Australia) but yeah she blocked his account last night cause I said there’s more than one herb.
she blocks over the silliest things
She can’t take any criticism. And she’s just generally an hole

Glum looking baby 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She blocked my husband (me really as I’d already been blocked for asking how much she donated to Australia) but yeah she blocked his account last night cause I said there’s more than one herb.
she blocks over the silliest things
She can’t take any criticism. And she’s just generally an hole

Glum looking baby 😅
I read that! I thought it was a reasonable enough question! Bloody hilarious though 🤣🤣🤣

FDECDE7F-5731-4AD1-AE6F-03D1EC53D520.png

Oh here we go again.....🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I live near a popular seaside town, (a legit town unlike soph) and theres a notoriously tacky market nearby... these dresses would be right at home there ! (just a side note though, i actually love the market hahaha- don't shop there but it's a fun day out 🤣🤣)
I’ve been struggling to keep up with the threads but same 😂 I live in a seaside town down the road from a tacky place called ingoldmells but has a knock off market. Would fit in lovely!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.