Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s really bugging me is the hinchers are all saying as a mother it’s so upsetting to see. What about the poor child who got called the exorcist. That’s worse than having a fat head!!!!!!!!!
I just don't see how people can't see that she's basically asking people to attack a girl and her children for making a comment about her and her child. What she's decrying is what she's inciting. It's bleeping plain to see.

With that level of intelligence and the rapid rate she deploys her "army" she gives Trump a run for his money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's a piece of tit for having that story still there when she blatantly knows she's done the damage now. I really hope that lady is okay.

Reactions: 22
All celebs have things said about them and there children and none of them do what shes done!! That poor woman had been left wide open to danger now as it's her full name not even her insta

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
(very early) Title suggestion:

Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Long time lurker - As someone pointed out earlier, the screenshot of the post hasn’t been taken on an iPhone which is what Mrs Hinch has, which means one of her army have likely sent it to her via DM. She could have easily ignored the DM, she could have sent a response addressing it but no, she has set her “army” (which in itself shows the nature of her) on to this young woman. I don’t condone the woman’s opinion HOWEVER as everyone has pointed out, Hinch puts her child in a very vulnerable position when she exposes him to not only 3M followers but media as a whole. Knowing The Sun or whatever newspaper grab everyone possible story about you why would you ever put your child on social media???

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Why do other people’s opinion bother her so much?? She must be such hard work, needing validation all the time... Other people’s opinion of her or her baby are NONE OF HER BUSINESS. And why is someone sending her screenshots like that knowing that she doesn’t cope very well with it?! She needs to grow up and grow a set of balls. She wanted this fame, now she has to live with the tit that comes with it. It’s not all gifted items and days out in London... Suck it up buttercup. Sending her Hunchers on this woman makes HER the bully. Like some bleeping Troll Queen, getting her Worker Trolls to do all the dirty work.

Reactions: 27
Has she closed down her Facebook now? I’d encourage her to go to the press with this. And to report any particularly threatening messages to the police. If this were me I’d also be contacting a solicitor with a view to seeing if Hinch could be prosecuted. But then not everyone would be able to afford that.

Reactions: 23
Bless my husband, he hasn't a clue who Hinch is and can't get his head around what Tattle is and what we discuss. Just tried to give him the low down on what's happened this morning and explained the dynamics of Hinch and the Army. Poor thing is awfully baffled and just keeps shaking his head and laughing at me 😂
Same as my husband! He’s like “why bother, what’s the point”. Cos she’s an hole and I love my Tattle friends 💓

• Heart
  • Haha
She's a piece of tit for having that story still there when she blatantly knows she's done the damage now. I really hope that lady is okay.
The lady in question has no doubt mental health issues - or an ex Hincher who has got to end of her wit and said something that is so unkind to make herself feel better - Don't know if that makes sense

Reactions: 12
Do her Hinch Army actually think that Hinch is going to praise them personally for making those comments towards the woman? The desperation is disgusting, the mean girls sucking up to their queen bee.

Or, if an Army member received a negative comment about their child, would she jump in to defend them? No bloody way.

It’s hurtful when people say something nasty but honestly suck it up!!
Your in the public’s eye your haters are going to hate.......

as for panic attack crying isn’t a panic attack 🙈
Panic attacks are a call away from calling an ambulance, trying to breathe, unable to focus and cope!!!
I’m sure Jamie wouldn’t of slept through a panic attack.....impossible.
Exactly this ! Makes me so fuking angry that's she bullshitting about a panic attack .

Reactions: 5
I've just seen on someones Instagram comments that the trolls are jealous of Ronnies lifestyle, how sucked in they are is very scary

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just catching up but is that new cot a travel cot? If so he really shouldn't be in it as his regular bed!

Reactions: 3
I have noticed that she always posts the abuse etc then has a few days off. Maybe that’s the plan all along as I expect it’s not the only “troll” comments she sees. Just posts them and gets emotional when she wants a few days off. I certainly don’t agree with any mean comments about Ronnie. He is innocent in this and I think gorgeous. However she really should know better than to do what she has done today. Her manager needs to rein her in

Reactions: 15
Has she closed down her Facebook now? I’d encourage her to go to the press with this. And to report any particularly threatening messages to the police. If this were me I’d also be contacting a solicitor with a view to seeing if Hinch could be prosecuted. But then not everyone would be able to afford that.
She should of left it open and let the comments pile up... all in hinchs name.

Reactions: 11
Hello long time reader here🙃 she really is a vile cretinous witch isn’t she. I have no idea how her HiNcH aRmY cAnT see how much of a vile bully she is. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.