Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people have been asking Henry’s breed guyyyzzz. He’s a show cocker spaniel.

He still needs exercise ‘soph’ he still needs stimulating ‘soph’ it just means his type is a little different. Plenty of show types work. It just means he has a bit of a different coat and conformation.

I have labs amongst other breeds. I have a show type and working type. The show type girl is larger than the working type girl. She has a slightly thicker, shorter tail and a bigger head. She’s not as ‘aerodynamic” she’s not fat though, because I want all of my dogs to live well into old age without being riddled with arthritis or their back ends going. They both need plenty of exercise. Even my pug is trimmer than that spaniel ffs. My dogs don’t have their own rooms, they do have a healthy body, generous hearts, no over inflated sense of importance which can cause real problems in dogs and no boundary issues. The cat on the other hand. He’s an hole hell bent on world domination 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Glass houses? Stan the man Bug boy! Get out of here. He wasn’t called ugly at all. Get your facts right. She said he had a big head. Completely different. What if she had said he has chubby legs? Why does everyone need to throw her and her baby compliments 24/7. Think you are of the opinion that you are all untouchable but you can do all you want. You are a disgrace bugboy to allow what happened today. You are certainly not a man but under the thumb. Go away with your daft selves!
I would bet her hubby and family have their hands full with her. She's a needy insecure attention seeking clown of a woman. She's cries wolf regarding her mental health in order to get sympathy from strangers online, she exposes her child for £££ I mean what mother posts videos of her child in the bath in this era ffs what the actual duck is her hubby thinking of allowing this.

Reactions: 15
How can that be mentioned but no hinchs mum selling off gifted things?!
How do the media pick up on Staceys Instagram so quickly but nothing bad that Hinch does? Someone is paying someone to keep quiet

oh my goodness, I don't log onto tattle for a whole day and I miss a massive shitstorm!!!! Like everyone else I don't condone the original lady's comments, but hinch should be ashamed of herself for the way she played it out!!
That lady is back on Facebook but obviously I’m not going to post the name as hinchers are watching. She’s on the group Realist Mums and Dads where this all started. Yes Ronnie has a big head, so does my son. Big deal. Worst thing she’s done so far in my opinion. She needs to get over herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sorry but how the hell does she know Henry is searching for a fox from 2 years ago? Did he tell her over breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Maybe this has been noted before on the threads but Minky has released a Valentine's Day hearts m-cloth. It's like the damn snowflake at Christmas, it's just greed designing all these clothes. Their IG had a post saying 'how many have you got' and a fan said she was so pleased to get all the designs for Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe this has been noted before on the threads but Minky has released a Valentine's Day hearts m-cloth. It's like the damn snowflake at Christmas, it's just greed designing all these clothes. Their IG had a post saying 'how many have you got' and a fan said she was so pleased to get all the designs for Xmas.
People do know that it is just a sponge don't they?

I don't see all the hype about them, but to have Christmas and Valentines ones, its certainly minky ripping off their hinch fans. I think it is quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hes trying to get away from her! It's not his favourite place it's called hiding. You can almost hear him saying for gods sake woman go away!
I don't have kids, but I have small children in my life whom I love dearly and aren't there just so many dangers in that picture alone for a small child learning to walk? Sharp edges, things to be pulled over and on top of? Maybe I'm overreacting, she may well make things safe in the next 6 months or so.

Reactions: 8
Aaaand more freebies! Can’t afford to buy them yourself, eh Queen Soph?
(I wouldn’t recommend the carpet cleaner - it took the colour of of my carpet and my friends stair carpet!!)

People do know that it is just a sponge don't they?

I don't see all the hype about them, but to have Christmas and Valentines ones, its certainly minky ripping off their hinch fans. I think it is quite sad really.
It’s no good - I can’t hear the word ‘minky’ without thinking of ladygardens!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Didn't someone on here mention that Jamie sounded 'posh' on the podcast?
I have definitely read that somewhere.
Btw,he doesn't sound it in my opinion!
Am reading posts randomly this morning-get well soon x
He sounds as stupid as the other 3, and I don’t think it was an accent thing. He was just able to form more than 4 words into a cohesive sentence while the other 3 just waffled and made noises

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if things have changed much since my 9 year old was a baby, but at that time baby porridge and baby rice weren’t encouraged too much because they filled the baby but didn’t provide much of nutritional value. All we ever see Ronnie Bless Him eat is porridge, no matter what of the time day it is 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely creasing at Ronnie Bless Him lmaoooo. I hope that becomes a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah now I see why yesterday happened!! We are back to the gifted tit today again guyzzzzz!! Probably had it for weeks but was planning when to start showing it all. Oh and sounding all professional with her polite voice. duck off hinch you weren't acting and sounding like that yesterday were ya!! All a bleeping act and in her element coz she doesn't have to pay for anything. I mean seriously what she has been sent you can buy cheap enough but oh no not our Soph

Reactions: 6
What a cloth for christmas 🎄 how sad is that, it is bad enough if you got a Hinch book for Christmas, but a cloth a bleeping cloth 🙄 I have no other words x

What a cloth for christmas 🎄 how sad is that, it is bad enough if you got a Hinch book for Christmas, but a cloth a bleeping cloth 🙄 I have no other words x
If anyone bought me that I would be wrapping it round there neck (the ungrateful witch that I am)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
wow and shes back with all her gifted tit no shame like seriously no shame at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.