Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, the phones out and been shoved in Ronnies face. Hinch you not just sat watching Ronnie play! You sat with your phone filming it and then putting it on the gram for everyone to see. Why cant you just put your phone down for once in your life and play with your son. Everything is for show with you, "look everyone I do play with my son" or " looking everyone I am a good mam". She is clearly very insecure about her ability as a mam and needs to convince herself and everyone watching that she's doing everything right. She constantly puts on here how much she loves Ronnie, we would already assume you do hinch, considering he's your son. Who exactly are you trying to convince here, stop trying so hard and stop putting everything you do with your son on here, otherwise it just looks like everything you do with him is for the gram.
I love that you say Mam. I say Mam too 🤣
Totally agree. I think she thinks if she doesn’t record something it’s not worth doing. She is everything that’s wrong with society I can’t stand her anymore I wish she would just piss off out of the limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like her mate Stace is as deceitful as Hinch.
This is what really confuses me! How is Grinch managing to keep all of her similar stories out of the papers??

Reactions: 17
But Zoe Sugg is with Gleam, and when she had the domestic violence thing blow up in her face just before Christmas, that was in the papers..? In terms of followers she’s bigger than Hinch so must be higher up their pecking order. That’s what I don’t get.

Reactions: 7
In 'Sophs' world the fox has only been in the garden once in 2/3 years.
She really struggles for content?
There's been a fox inside the house for 3 years for sure.

Reactions: 8
This is what really confuses me! How is Grinch managing to keep all of her similar stories out of the papers??
Not surprised , she has befriended a woman like a Hinch if she was half the woman she claims to be she would never have formed this partnership , birds of a feather flock together ! The pair if them are a disgrace what the hell is £2000 to them ? small fortune to me new handbag and boots for these people I would be dying if shame if this was me feeling very grubby , never cottoned on too Stacey pleased I wasn’t hoodwinked by her feel very sorry for those who she has conned with her I am so real and grateful for what I have act !

Reactions: 13
How can that be mentioned but no hinchs mum selling off gifted things?!
She is an advertisers dream , she mentions a product and it’s sold out ( or claimed to be ) in 24 hours, newspapers rely on ads without them they would not survive so of course they don’t expose the truth about Sophie it would be slapping the hand that feeds you , same as the reason a Gleam is allowed to cover up for clients though I am sure they would call it by a different name , protecting their assets basically ...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How can that be mentioned but no hinchs mum selling off gifted things?!
I think this story from Staceys is a little worse. I literally can’t believe she’s said on her page that she’s giving it to the less fortunate the bloody cheek of it!!!! All for people to love her. So glad she’s been caught out. She’s a fraud as well. Always saying I’m replying to as many messages as I can guys, she’s doesn’t reply to no one. She’s kept up a good act all these years as well hasn’t she? I think she’s a little piece of work! Joe will leave her next don’t think she’s been nice to him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened to the podcast with Stacey and it just made me dislike her even more. The way she said "I know I know!" in a stroppy voice when Jamie said they were very lucky they could go to those cottages after Ronnie was born. She said it like it came with an eye roll 🙄 he was just saying he knows they're lucky and is aware some people aren't, but she was taking it like he was lecturing her.

She is a spoilt brat, nasty, absolutely lacking in class and above all a bully. I wouldn't be surprised if there are loads of people who would come forward with stories of her being a bully etc but I imagine Gleam are paying the tabloids off. Once her popularity drops enough that she isn't bringing as much money in, I expect we will start to see negative stories appear. So I think when things come down they will come down badly and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You think porridge is bad, my dad grew up in India where it was common to add gin to baby bottles to help them sleep 😂
He doesn't seem to have many toys still though does he? We only ever see him sat in one of those activity things. No playmats with crinkly bits etc, interactive teddies and things. My front room was always filled with different bits when mine were babies as they get bored of one thing quickly.
Yeah i agree, my daughter is 12 weeks and has a box of different toys with different textures, colours etc and two totally different playmats. She isn't stimulating him enough and its sad to see.

Reactions: 7
oh my goodness, I don't log onto tattle for a whole day and I miss a massive shitstorm!!!! Like everyone else I don't condone the original lady's comments, but hinch should be ashamed of herself for the way she played it out!!

Reactions: 15
I'm still catching up on the thread so sorry if this is already mentioned, but does Hinch know another words other than "yeah" and "mama" when talking to ronnie?!!?

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if things have changed much since my 9 year old was a baby, but at that time baby porridge and baby rice weren’t encouraged too much because they filled the baby but didn’t provide much of nutritional value. All we ever see Ronnie Bless Him eat is porridge, no matter what of the time day it is 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking the same! It’s like she’s just spooning it in to fill him up rather than getting him to explore different foods. “Ronnie Bless Him” 🤣

Reactions: 10
He doesn't seem to have many toys still though does he? We only ever see him sat in one of those activity things. No playmats with crinkly bits etc, interactive teddies and things. My front room was always filled with different bits when mine were babies as they get bored of one thing quickly.
He's got a whole sensory chest that we've not seen since the day she was gifted the (not at all suitable for babies) chest

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.