Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Can I just say I am so proud of us tattlers today I really am. This whole incident has really shown true colours with regards to the witch and her vile cult. She’s really got to me today - I’ve felt anger and upset at the actions of the gang of bullies and their leader 😩 Perhaps I need to take a time out 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows. My emails and reports are probably going to go unnoticed as they are just a drop in the ocean BUT as we’ve all clubbed together today I feel we might just make a difference🤞🏼It really is a “them vs us” situation now but I tell you what I can go to my grave in peace knowing what side I am on. Hunch and her cult have really shown themselves up today I guess that’s the positive that can be taken from such a negative situation. We are painted as the trolls and the bullies but I’ve never felt more safe on the internet than what I do here. Yeah it’s a cheese ball thing to say but none of us have ulterior motives here unlike those cruel bastards. I hope we can all celebrate her fall from grace one day very soon. I’ve got the champs on ice 🍾🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Helen

Administrator
Hi all, let's not speculate on the health of a baby. Even if his mum is sharing him online. Also please don't tell people what they can't talk about, use report instead

If you want to talk about Mumsnet / general baby stuff please do start a thread in health and advice https://tattle.life/forums/health-advice.13/

Just so we keep this thread about the account in question :)

Thanks

Reactions: 59

MumzyBumzy

I don’t want to reveal how I know this but Mrs Hinches “team” contact This Morning at least twice a week trying to get them to have her on. This is even though they use the brilliant Lindsay queen of clean. She’s just embarrassing beyond belief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The doxxing this morning- disgusting.
Totally don't agree with anyone commenting on her innocent baby's looks, but there is a simple solution to that - don't put him on social media. Protect him like a mother is supposed to and stop pimping him out for freebies. It boils my blood and must surely be a Safeguarding issue.
To me, my children as babies were gorgeous. But if I had shared their images with millions of strangers I'm sure there would have been people who thought they weren't. Would it have bothered me? No. Because I knew they were cute and to me they were perfect.
My youngest was in a special needs buggy until he was 8 years old. I had people constantly question why such a big boy was in a pushchair. I was told he must be lazy and I was told constantly to make him walk. He was even called a ******* on more than one occasion. Did I cry about it? No. I just got on with my day in the knowledge that those people were the ones with a problem, not us.
Sophie we know you read here. You have basically just held a big juicy bone out to the less stable of your followers and shouted fetch. You are playing a dangerous game here. One day something very bad will happen as a result of your actions and YOU who have actively sought out fame will be the one who's name is attached to the story. This sort of behaviour will be your downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
7B48FCA6-766F-44A1-8367-F0547F82FC19.png

0E8A4DEA-C76A-4243-AC9E-3B955D6210D6.png

She’ll ignore I’m sure, but will let you know if not.
She is an absolute disgrace! And even worse to have taken the screenshot 10 hours ago, slept on it, used a ‘panic attack’ as a way to get people behind her and then STILL post this.
I’m surprised Gleam let her get away with this shit

MrsD33

VIP Member
Dont know if anyone remembers the nurse that killed herself after the Australian radio dj’s rang the hospital when princess kate (is she a princess?) was having a baby and she gave out info or something.
Just shows how easy something can blow up and a person can feel like the only choice they have is to end it 🙁

• Sad

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Hinch can act like she had a perfect labour but I bet she curled out a shit whilst birthing Ronnie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I emailed Lois:
Good afternoon,

I am contacting you regarding Gleam's client, Sophie Hinchcliffe/"Mrs Hinch."

It has come to my attention that Sophie shared a screenshot of a woman's comment about her son made on a private Facebook page, including the woman's full name.

While I do not condone comments being made about someone's child, Sophie has now exposed this woman to 3 million of her followers. Given her having such a large following, she needs to be more responsible and not provoke targeted harassment on people.

Many of Sophie's followers commented on the woman's page, leaving comments remarking how her daughter "looks like the exorcist", that if the woman calls Samaritans, they "hope she gets hung up on", etc.

It seems now that Sophie has deleted the Instagram story but the damage has already been done as many of her followers have screenshot it and shared it on their profile or Facebook page saying to attack this woman.

Please give guidance to Sophie about how unprofessional and dangerous this behaviour is. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time she has done this and if spoken to before, it seems the lesson wasn't learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Cocobean

VIP Member
I work from home on a Friday and I have got NOTHING done today other than wearing out the F5 key to keep refreshing the page....!! I am new to tattle and now wondering why I waited so long!!👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

F the dust.

VIP Member
They wonder why we come here incognito? Because if we viewed our opinions on any other medium, we'd be vilified! Do they really believe no-one can have an apposing opinion? She wants to live in a sanitised version of the world. I'm afraid you can't. Tattle gives articulate people a safe haven to vent and actually call out her shocking behaviour! Long live tattle!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

sarja81

VIP Member
Can’t help but think this lady who was unkind is now in a dark place....
This isn’t acceptable at all tbh!
Everyone’s said something inappropriate about a child before, come on admit it we’ve all said at one point “god his/she’s an ugly baby” I have ✋
I was that one mum that said my daughter was ugly between 3months and 8months she was!!!! 😂

no one beat me down or threatened me, no one made me feel bad! Its playground stuff it really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ltlurker

If i was the woman that Hinch has set her army on, I would milk it and send my story to the papers saying how much it has affected her life with screenshots of the vile comments she has been sent.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Guys, back off Jamie, he's mine 🤣 I shamefully admitted my crush first, I call dibs.

But tbh I couldn't keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed. I'm poor and actually parent my child 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

butterflybaby27

Sorry but how the hell does she know Henry is searching for a fox from 2 years ago? Did he tell her over breakfast?

• Haha

Steffols

I have been on the end of something a bit like this. I made a comment on Twitter about Strictly Come Dancing of all things and the celeb I was criticising quote tweeted it to her followers who quickly started attacking me. It was nothing nasty, but it wasn’t pouring sunshine on the celeb like she was used to. It went on for days. JK Rowling getting involved didn’t help. The Radio Times and Daily Mail wrote click bait articles about it. I was in a good place and I hadn’t said anything mean and it really affected me. The hate I got was crazy and my phone didn’t stop for days. All because a D-list celeb shared my name.

Sophie has no idea what she is unleashing. No idea at all. She needs to be stopped. Her management company need to get involved immediately and put a stop to this. It is dangerous.

• Wow
  • Sad