Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titntat

VIP Member
Gemma actually just told the dangers of mixing chemicals never mentioned hinch and the army attacked her. She reached out to Hinch to help calm the storm but of course she ignored it and the "army "continued the rampage
Yes that's right! Knew it was something along them lines!

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Just minding my own business easing into the day looking at you tube and there was a video from Saint Sophie. All it was were her instastories sewn together for a day. Is this new or have i just missed it? Seemed a darn lazy way of doing you tube but sure it will attract more cash for this oh so humble pair no loner known as hinch.

Kurstywursty

Big old lurker here. Just wanted to weigh in with the fact that my kid had such a massive head as a baby, he needed age 3-4 hats at 3 months old! He was affectionately nicknamed “Block-head” by me and his Dad. He’s still got a massive noggin, but he seems to be growing into it now! I thought it was normal for babies to have disproportionately large heads 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Ahhh he sounds too cute!

The-Cloth-Family

She added a 10 yr difference photo. This I'm abit confused about. We know from watching years of botched she's had work done. She's 29. Her 10 yr difference is the bigger girl at what 19? She certainly doesn't remotely look 19. Was that even her in first place? After that other photo added of her sat with Jamie at 22 ish.
Screenshot_20200109-044606_Samsung Internet.jpg