Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Ronnie look overweight? Think she overfeeds him in order to get him to sleep more
If she doesn’t get him on the floor and moving around like other kids his age then he could be in the future. I think he’s absolutely gorgeous, he has that cute little baby fat and chubby cheeks.

Reactions: 12
Why is her 3 Mil celebration so sporadic and done to death? Like you bought that cake you poked with Ma Barker .. someone sent you a crass trophy and now you post a pic (a real crappy one if I may add) did you hit 3 million 3 [million] times 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just listened to the podcast. Actually, I started to warm a bit to Jamie! Sophie just talked over him the whole time!

Reactions: 21
Why is her 3 Mil celebration so sporadic and done to death? Like you bought that cake you poked with Ma Barker .. someone sent you a crass trophy and now you post a pic (a real crappy one if I may add) did you hit 3 million 3 [million] times 🤣
She bought a snow machine for a big celebration but scrapped the idea for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the constant saying how much she loves him, who is she trying to convince us or herself, definitely something odd about that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What a psychopath thing to say "sometimes I want him back in my tummy"

Mate I bleeping LOVE my kids but at no point have I wanted to put them back where they came out of

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I wish gleam would tell her to screw off with that gretel filter and just be more "real". We all get emotional over our babies growing, dont filter it, Grinch show us your emotions! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Hey Soph, why haven't you mentioned the podcast? I thought you were so excited about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi all, let's not speculate on the health of a baby. Even if his mum is sharing him online. Also please don't tell people what they can't talk about, use report instead

If you want to talk about Mumsnet / general baby stuff please do start a thread in health and advice https://tattle.life/forums/health-advice.13/

Just so we keep this thread about the account in question :)

Thanks

Reactions: 59
dear god yet again she turns everything about herself que the professional photos off herself...listen pot noodle head your ain't 1st person in the world to have baby u certainly wont be last give over with the crocodile tears. I'm sure she sniffs the zoflora to make the fake tears #bellend🛎

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mate I bleeping LOVE my kids but at no point have I wanted to put them back where they came out of
Yeah I don’t get that why would she want him back in

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t get that why would she want him back in
To capitalize on mother to be hood alot more than she did. Its one thing missing the little kicks and another wanting the baby back in there. Reminded me of her comment that she wants to forever push him in a pram. Like lady let the boy be!

Reactions: 8

I have on occasion 😂 when they are being little shits and I can't piss in peace. Life was easier when they were in my tummy 😂 but then they do something cute and I forgive them

how do I listen to the podcast?
Stacey Solomon podcast, I listen through Google podcasts app but they are usually all on Spotify too

Reactions: 4

I think Hinch liked the attention she got being pregnant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.