Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winebeforepine

I can’t agree that she had a panic attack last night, my partner suffers with panic attacks and when he has them he’s sitting there struggling to breath and telling me he thinks he’s having a heart attack and then after is to exhausted to do anything and has to lie down not go about his day so easily. I used to be a massive Mrs Hinch fan when I first started following her over a year and half ago, I started to get so worked up and stressed because my house wasn’t as clean as hers I just had a 3 year old at the time, I would wait for them to go to bed and clean every inch of downstairs for hours, I would get so stressed out and wouldn’t go to bed till the kitchen was spotless, I once scrubbed my tub with diluted softener at 2am. It got me so down that my house wasn’t like hers and when she got pregnant I got worse thinking how can hers be so perfect with a child and mine isn’t mine so lived in, toys everywhere and mess! I ended up forming a skin condition that no one in my family has and I had never had before Psoriasis which can be brought on from stress and before I followed Mrs hinch and felt so down and depressed over my house not being like hers I never had a skin condition now I have a horrible painful skin condition I have to life with forever because I wanted a house like a fake Instagram famous person. Over the last 9/10 months since I got pregnant I started to notice how fake and none inspectional that women is.
First time posting here but after reading so many people’s thought that I didn’t realise other people had about her I feel quite refreshed that others see what I see too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

pjmac

Chatty Member
omg tattlers please take a moment to all praise me on been vip please all #gift me items 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
She's back from her outing and is ready to clean.
She certainly recovers more quickly from panic attacks than I do... or anyone I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Victoriabelle

It’s awful that woman said something like that, it looks like she’s deleted her profile, she’s clearly a mother too. It’s disgusting to name and shame like that. Does anyone have any screenshots of what her barmy army was saying to her on her profile pic?
I have screen grabs of some but I don't want to post them as it has their name and profile picture.

But the one that took my breath away was "you should have been left on some tissue you skip rat!!! I'm willing to go low because to judge a woman's baby is thee lowest form. You're pathetic, sad and probably need to give Samaritans a ring although if I were them, I'd put the phone down. Horrible cow"

(Typos are not mine but in the original message)

How can ANYONE justify sending that to someone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

sarja81

VIP Member
I got called a fat &unt in Tesco this morning can you all hunt this woman down and make her feel awful please 🙄
The woman was right I am fat and I am a mega &unt 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded cunt

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Why the constant saying how much she loves him, who is she trying to convince us or herself, definitely something odd about that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DramaHun

Chatty Member
(very early) Title suggestion:

Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram
Unashamedly quoting my own title suggestion now it's nearly time because I'm proud of it 😂. It's got 121 likes! Think I can put that on my CV?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t really agree with people slagging Ronnie off, there’s just no need. But also, the abuse that woman will be getting now will really be scary. People coming on Tattle and having a place to vent is a lot better than people posting on people’s feed and then having to see it (unless they come looking obviously) She didn’t need to post what she did, that was unkind and that doesn’t sit well with me but naming and shaming her just proves what Sophie is like. Don’t target me but here you go ‘hinchers’... go wild on this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

pjmac

Chatty Member
she has the cheek to ask how these "trolls" sleep at night..sophie how do u sleep at night knowing what a lying fraud u really are buying followers lying to everyone people in thousand of pounds of debt because of u they probably lie awake at night wondering how they are gonna pay back money they have spent buying the tack u advertise 24/7 take a long hard look at yourself you my love are a disgrace and a bully

• Heart
‘I just sit and watch him 🙈’ Yes ‘soph’ hes a young baby you tend to have to watch them, doesn’t make you weird or love your child more than anyone else. It’s basic parenting you absolute space cadet

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Let's hope this naming and shaming doesn't result in something she can't ever take back! How very dangerous that game is to play! Ok she shouldn't have made those comments. But lettin 3mil people know about it.. wow. That's playing with fire... Sophie you silly, silly girl. Let's hope you don't end up with blood on your hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
The only panic she’s feeling is that the podcast is out and she wasn’t able to edit it herself. She is so quick to promote anything she’s in, any crappy article even, but not a podcast? Okay Zoph 🤔

She’s either annoyed that the PND stuff was brought up by Jamie and kept in as it contradicts the cottaging/extension facts, and would show her barmy army that she doesn’t include them in everything like she pretends to.

OR more likely she’ll go the opposite way and say she was just ‘so nervous’ (now she’s dropped the word anxious after fallout) to be honest about it and use that manipulation tactic.

Don’t get me wrong, she may have had PND but it’s all a bit convenient and doesn’t really make sense considering the swanning around different cottages with a days old baby, no home comforts, totally in at the deep end. Plus it was IMMEDIATELY after birth. That’s too early to have an actual PND diagnosis right? Baby blues sure, hormones like mad and she was clearly unwell in the lead up as was documented. She doesn’t have to justify spending her money that way, but don’t put it down to something so sensitive when you were very conveniently getting a bloody mansion built to return home to, FULL of everything gifted!

I did like that Jamie ‘grassed her up’ for being moody/hard work and will give her space. I mean...we all called it because she’s SUCH an attention seeker that she has to vent to the world when it happens. Actual child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

GossipTea

She needs to grow up. So what someone said some thing cruel about her baby, well she shouldn’t parade him around like he’s the only baby on earth. He is her son other people don’t have to feel the same gushing of love for him! Yes it was cruel but what does she expect it’s the internet, did she really think Ronnie would be exempt. Now the water works. She’s ridiculous. Ronnie is not aware of that comment, she should of blocked and ignored, not show the persons name like an idiot. Yes it was an unnecessary comment but worse has been said and will be said now to this girl by those idiots.

Reactions: 41