Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By meeting voice, does she mean the seasoned best selling sales rep voice that she tries her best to hide from us with her 'ditzy' voice? The voice she probably used everyday in her previous sales job. Another ploy to make us all think aww little soph, just how did this happen to her. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
Trace has probably had enough of being used when it suits Hinch. That's why she's not bothered to message back.

Reactions: 13
Yeah my memory is pretty tit but I remember someone called sharky on here... they said they knew Sophie and Olivia, then went off to get Olivia... Olivia arrived and they both said that Sophie was a bully at school. But Olivia wanted to know what Sophie had tweeted about her coz she didn’t seem to know.... so they were called out and then they vanished lol
I wasn’t on here then for the drama!! Wish I was 😂

Reactions: 4
By meeting voice, does she mean the seasoned best selling sales rep voice that she tries her best to hide from us with her 'ditzy' voice? The voice she probably used everyday in her previous sales job. Another ploy to make us all think aww little soph, just how did this happen to her. 🙄🙄
Ooh, who found that video of her at some sort of conference thing and she was confident and eloquent when speaking. The ditziness is definitely for show.

Reactions: 10
Yep. They are...here is a grid post from the same account 🙄View attachment 69730
So this is what we dealing with! I don't even know what to say. I didn't think people could be this naive. What has hinch done to these people, this isn't healthy. I actually feel sorry for this person, it's sad and worrying that someone would be in such awe of someone that they dont even know and hinch encourages this kind of strange behaviour from her following. Hinch is so irresponsible 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ooh, who found that video of her at some sort of conference thing and she was confident and eloquent when speaking. The ditziness is definitely for show.
Yes exactly. On that video she was so professional, confident, well spoken etc. Literally commanding that table of people.

Reactions: 6
Good evening everyone. So The Grinch has floated into London and back out again today with lots of exciting projects now on the horizon. These will undoubtedly generate loads more money for her essentially doing duck all. Today I got up at 0530 and left for work at 0630. I work as a staff nurse on a neonatal unit. My shift started at 0730 and finished at 2000. We were so busy today that none of the staff had time for a lunch break. We barely had time to go to the toilet. However, all the babies and families were well cared for and supported in many different ways. I'm not complaining about no lunch today because it's swings and roundabouts and I love my job. What I am pissed off about is Mrs bleeping Hinch! "Trying to get a photo of my favourite field" in the pitch dark? "There's the shard guyyyzz" "mum said to take a snack" "There's a handsomes" you actually think this is work? I just want to scream! And don't you bleeping dare go on your stories and say you want to "be a nurse" for the day. Don't you bleeping dare! 😠😠
My child had to spend a lot of time in neonatal when born. Can I just say that you are an angel. A nurse like you made our lives so much easier at the time. I just have so much respect for neonatal nurses. You are amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
this video? FYI guys don’t YouTube Mrs Hinch... so many clones

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.