Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh....I've come across an interesting IG account today - a home renovation in the UK - really lovely interiors, no bull*, swipes...looking back through the posts, just about to click "follow", and suddenly there is a mention of "hinching" the previous house they lived in abroad before selling it 🙊🙊🙊. Such a disappointment....and no obvious signs either (yes, some grey, but all very tasteful). So tempted to enlighten the woman, I can't possibly follow a hincher 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gripe water was for my kids the holy water of upset tummies and trapped wind, my 5yr old had colic 😱😭 upto a toddler.
Oh that's horrible! My son had it when he was newborn, had gripe water, did a massive burp and never had colic again. Although i gave my newborn daughter some last week and she just threw it up in my hair so that was nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking this. It’s like she actively tries to find tit to fill her day with. Like the incessant labelling and list making and unnecessary cleaning and purchasing of tat. I can’t find enough time in the day! To do the most basic of things like laundry, cooking, changing the sheets etc! Let alone bleeping labelling the storage in my bleeping loft. Use that time to play with ya neglected sad child! Bet she only goes near him with her phone in her hand. She honestly lives the saddest most vacuous existence. I honestly pity her. She seems so simple. All the excerpts I’ve seen from her ‘book’ are the most basic, poorly written cliched bollocks and made me want to pull my eyes out and wash my brain with bleeping zoflora - it is the biggest pile of turd. Why the duck would anybody waste their life reading such dull uninspiring shite and aspire to be like this bleeping clown? I am blown away each time I come on here and read the tit people write to her and the sad stuff she comes out with. Can’t wait til age gets the duck off the internet.
I competely agree. And as much as I said I would be objective on here and only post the facts I often get caught up in the banter and it’s easy to make quick jokes. My point remains though, I’d never direct people here cold to get them to see the light. I might give them a few facts but they need to want to see though it before digging through these threads. Someone who loves her won’t see that from here unless they happen to land on a page with some ‘compelling evidence’. I’m not saying I want it to change, I’m just saying there is a lot of noise so expecting this place to be the eye opener for many isn’t realistic.

Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion - Soph’s at Gleam with her popcorn snack, desperate for a deal for a new paperback!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh really!
Yeah my memory is pretty tit but I remember someone called sharky on here... they said they knew Sophie and Olivia, then went off to get Olivia... Olivia arrived and they both said that Sophie was a bully at school. But Olivia wanted to know what Sophie had tweeted about her coz she didn’t seem to know.... so they were called out and then they vanished lol

Reactions: 7
What is this bollocks? Can’t you tell she has full time help with Ronnie, any real mum would know every single one of these items is useless shite.
A jelly cat bunny is a newborn MUST HAVE??

Also a bottle drying rack?? If you’re doing bottle feeding, would it not be more effective to recommend a boob pump or the perfect prep machine?

It’s almost like she hasn’t actually experienced a newborn??

Reactions: 21
How can she ask ‘are you there’ when you’ve literally given her 2 minutes to reply?! Not everyone is glued to their phone!
Surely being one of her best mates too, Sophlora would have told her she was in London for meetings too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yessssss!
My thoughts exactly. Wished the sheep could see straight through Soph like
View attachment 69677
As a mum,grandmother and former paediatric nurse, the pictures of Ronnie just break my heart. He’s a lovely little lad but seems to be so under stimulated, so lacking in muscle tone and just a prop to feature in her allegedly perfect life, like a little Cabbage Patch doll.
Shouldn't he be doing the army crawl that most babies do by now? I might be wrong, but surely there should be some attempt at moving around?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her messages to trace are BEG. Embarrassing. God knows why she would in her right mind want to go and do a haul with you at b and m. I imagine she’s got a life and a business to run.

Reactions: 15
Point proven Soph! If you can’t go to Poundland alone, you definitely won’t be going to a meeting alone

Reactions: 15
Eerrrrr if this is a real account and this wasn’t just another smoke blown up arse message to yourself Sophie 😉 then I would like to correct you. It’s not you and 3 million more people who love and adore you... it’s probably around a few thousand. A few hundred thousand bots and a lot of people who just follow for the lols - sorry to piss on your parade

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Question - does grinch ever wear a bra? She seems to constantly be in these hideous and incredibly tacky off the shoulder tops with no signs of a bra strap. Perhaps she wears a strapless bra but IMO that would be uncomfortable all day every day. Strange thing to ask, I know but it’s bugging me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Question - does grinch ever wear a bra? She seems to constantly be in these hideous and incredibly tacky off the shoulder tops with no signs of a bra strap. Perhaps she wears a strapless bra but IMO that would be uncomfortable all day every day. Strange thing to ask, I know but it’s bugging me 😂😂
Thought this exact thing earlier. Obviously her boob job allows them to stay firmly in place I imagine. I could no way wear a strapless bra all day every day nor have the straps hanging down my arms just to bare my collar bones and shoulders 😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.