Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s minging if she hasn’t cleaned her downstairs loo since before xmas and she has had 15 people over for dinner all of whom prob used that downstairs loo!! 🤢🤢🤢

52102AD7-5FA3-4F6D-8A5E-B9851D2375AB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know I’m wondering the same. I have dog, a female Goldendoodle and she loves mud, water, rain! She comes filthy after every walk, paw prints everywhere, she’s well behaved and only comes in as couch when invited or in her end of a couch where her blanket is. She will go upstairs when invited because I have a light colour carpet and two cats( upstairs is there safe zone). I have a stair gate but most of the time is open.
Now the point is I’ve never seen a sign of a dog in her house when it comes to dirt, no muddy paws, nothing. Now hard die hinchers getting their own Henry’s and posting on fb group how to keep dog clean because they never knew dogs get dirty, they get things dirty and occasionally they smell and fart. Not mention puppy training! That’s my dog only after being in a garden, that’s nothing We have forest nearby is 100 times worse after forest walk.
This is my spaniel at her finest (and one of her looking clean and pretty). Now THIS I would like to see Grinch deal with... 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion - I eat from a jug, join me & swipe up you mug. It’s only an ad to make £££ for me & handsome mans dad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she jealous of her own son for the attention he gets? bleeping hells bells, lets look at the pics of ME when I es Rrrrrroonnnies age because I was a baby too once you know ma barker. Worship that baby that I was for fucks sake. She has serious issues this woman. Wish she would duck right off

Reactions: 14
I personally dont like grinch and what she stands for, which is my biggest problem. I hate the way she exploits and manipulates people to make money, it's so wrong and unethical. However, I do think she might have mental health problems which if she does then she really needs to get some help. We call her a narrsasist including myself, which I think she is but this is not something to be taken lightly. It's a personality disorder and a metal health issue which need to be addressed if that's what this is. Why on earth are her family letting her continue down this road of self destruction, which will happen eventually. Surely they can see that what she's doing and how erratic and unhinged she is at times, it's like car crash tv sometimes. I read a website on personality disorder which I've attached to this post (what do other people think), I'm no doctor but if I where her family I would be thinking more about Sophies mental health than making the next quid. Like I say I'm not claiming to be a doctor and this is in no way me defending her because I don't like her, I just think if she reads this or her family read it then it might make them think about the bigger picture.
Wow she’s minging if she hasn’t cleaned her downstairs loo since before xmas and she has had 15 people over for dinner all of whom prob used that downstairs loo!! 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 68756
It's total bollocks! There is no way that toilet hasn't been cleaned since before Christmas! She probably cleans it every time it's used! I can just imagine her guests asking to use the toilet in Christmas day and Sophie running in there afterwards with Cif, Flash, Viakal, Pine and Foam Aroma scrubbing the bloody enamel off the pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much of her day she spends blocking people or deleting comments.
when she gets her phone activity report flash up I bet it’s about 12 hours a day she has spent on her phone.

Reactions: 8
Seriously.......she has no idea in what a real job is 🤬🤬🤬
Haha might’ve already been posted but the ‘profits’ from her lounge wear
Technical that wants even her money she didn’t make the lounge wear herself or used her own money , the idiots who bought is Pretty much donating to a charity but she’s sending the cheque through to them with that amount to make it look like ’oh mrs Hinch is so nice she helps charities’

Just been looking on the Australia hashtag on Instagram so I could share a post to spread awareness about the awful fires that are happening at the minute and this post came up. Someone is trying to get hinch to use her platform to raise awareness and raise funds to help with the crisis
Are they a bunch of idiots or what.... what exactly is she going to do? put up swipe ups for more stuff to buy ? Not as if she’s going to take some of her own millions to help others

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion

Hating on “Amanda” whilst eating her jug of sick, brags of “THREE MILLION FOLLOWERS” does she think we’re all thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I agree about the NP disorder. The thing is with hinch she has too many yes men around her, even the close people too her. Constantly telling her she’s wonderful
Even the other day when she shared that screen shot from her mum, the message above was blowing smoke up her arse.
Not saying that’s a bad thing but you gotta tell your child when they’re making a tit of themselves too!! True parenting

Reactions: 12
It's total bollocks! There is no way that toilet hasn't been cleaned since before Christmas! She probably cleans it every time it's used! I can just imagine her guests asking to use the toilet in Christmas day and Sophie running in there afterwards with Cif, Flash, Viakal, Pine and Foam Aroma scrubbing the bloody enamel off the pan!
Haha you’re prob right 🤣

Reactions: 2
That’s shocking that allontheboard blocked you especially with everything they stand for. I followed them as soon as I saw Hinches boards. I unfollow anyone who has anything to do with Hinch too now
I was blocked by allontheboard too, and then by hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree about the NP disorder. The thing is with hinch she has too many yes men around her, even the close people too her. Constantly telling her she’s wonderful
Even the other day when she shared that screen shot from her mum, the message above was blowing smoke up her arse.
Not saying that’s a bad thing but you gotta tell your child when they’re making a tit of themselves too!! True parenting
I can imagine ma being a typical stage kid mum,pushing her forward and living out her own fantasies through her.
I'd almost feel sorry for hinch if she wasn't so self absorbed and so self aware.

Reactions: 4
Still catching up but just watched her stories shall I let her know my downstairs toilet (not cloakroom) is bigger than hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bleeping AUDACITY this witch has to say that the bushfires in Australia are "heartbreaking". Hinch I am SURE you're aware of climate change, but you PERSONALLY are responsible for an entire movement of supposedly millions of people using chemicals, single use plastic, cheap throwaway tit that will end up in landfill. I can't think of a single other influencer who can be blamed for doing absolutely nothing but further the climate crisis as much as Hinch. I am disgusted by her.

Title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #85: Sea level's rising, the planet is burning but she doesn't care as long as she's earning

• Heart
Reactions: 92
The bleeping AUDACITY this witch has to say that the bushfires in Australia are "heartbreaking". Hinch I am SURE you're aware of climate change, but you PERSONALLY are responsible for an entire movement of supposedly millions of people using chemicals, single use plastic, cheap throwaway tit that will end up in landfill. I can't think of a single other influencer who can be blamed for doing absolutely nothing but further the climate crisis as much as Hinch. I am disgusted by her.

Title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #85: The oceans rise, the planet is burning but she doesn't care as long as she's earning
Someone here earlier called that she could be mentioning about the Australian Bush fires, again showing she does monitor here...but all I can say at least shes never invested in those wet wipes instead of toilet roll....that's a massive bug bear of mine!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.