Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here earlier called that she could be mentioning about the Australian Bush fires, again showing she does monitor here...but all I can say at least shes never invested in those wet wipes instead of toilet roll....that's a massive bug bear of mine!!
Just all the other wipes she uses 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
The bleeping AUDACITY this witch has to say that the bushfires in Australia are "heartbreaking". Hinch I am SURE you're aware of climate change, but you PERSONALLY are responsible for an entire movement of supposedly millions of people using chemicals, single use plastic, cheap throwaway tit that will end up in landfill. I can't think of a single other influencer who can be blamed for doing absolutely nothing but further the climate crisis as much as Hinch. I am disgusted by her.

Title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #85: Sea level's rising, the planet is burning but she doesn't care as long as she's earning

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Tattle says Sophie doesn't aknowledge Australia like other influencers ... Sophie reads tattle ... Sophie posts about Australia ........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone here earlier called that she could be mentioning about the Australian Bush fires, again showing she does monitor here...but all I can say at least shes never invested in those wet wipes instead of toilet roll....that's a massive bug bear of mine!!
It was me 😂 i just watched her stories and she's infuriated me. Telling people to donate?! People have been doing it for days you stupid witch. She'll only donate now because we've mentioned on here. She doesn't give a tit about the real world

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I called her announcing about skating last month after Jamie brought her an ice skate for the tree. Something is definitely in the pipeline. She lives not far from a rink too🤔 She’s sent that question to herself!

Ugh her.....It would mean I have to follow her to have a peek at what she’s doing and I’m not that desperate to know and give her an extra follower😂
Ha ha...she hasn't got "a hobbie" 🤣🤣🤣 what about collecting the snow globes? (Oh, and it's "a hobby" with a "y" in singular Soph, "hobbies" in plural only...)

Reactions: 16
wish she would shove her head down the toilet and flush it like she gives a flying duck about whats happening in Australia she only cares about herself full stop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha...she hasn't got "a hobbie" 🤣🤣🤣 what about collecting the snow globes? (Oh, and it's "a hobby" with a "y" in singular Soph, "hobbies" in plural only...)
I thought if you had a collection it was always on display....her snowglobe collection is now all in a box chucked in her crappy loft! bleeping freak

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion
Amandas is better, a jug full of vom, more gifted tat,
Still catching up but just watched her stories shall I let her know my downstairs toilet (not cloakroom) is bigger than hers 😂😂
How dare u have a downstairs loo, when poor peasant me has to walk up and down the stairs to use the one bathroom in my house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was blocked for commenting on the baby shower being unrelatable to the average Joe. 🙄

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion
Amandas is better, a jug full of vom, more gifted tat,
How dare u have a downstairs loo, when poor peasant me has to walk up and down the stairs to use the one bathroom in my house 😂😂
Haha and an en-suite I’ll have you know 😂 though both have come in handy since hubby’s bike accident 🙏🏻

Reactions: 4
So including all the cleaning products, wipes, air fresheners and candle that’s 9 items for a pissing downstairs tiny loo 😱 Plus again she’s lit a candle or tea light that’s then left unattended. Last week it was a tea light below a large gonk beard and beside a fake tree, curtains, a blind and stockings on her unattended landing. Today she lit a candle and closed the door...sensible 🙄Not! Aren’t those air fresheners and neat Zoflora fumes highly flammable too. I hope to god she stops all the tealights, real candles, Zoflora in the toilet brush etc when Ronnie is crawling, walking or climbing ☹

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.