Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who recons New Year’s Day she will have her 3’million? 🤨 Jamie is locked in the loft buying followers as we speak lol
Yes and she won't unlock the loft hatch until he gets her the 3 million then he can be released 😂
I can imagine her to be a right demanding little madam when she wants to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Any other long time tattles remember when Jamie was on tipping point 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Only works with brands she’s loves/uses declines lots of work, bragging cow Pinocchio 🤥 is lying again!
So the steamer used once on curtains , karcher window machine, Baylis and Harding hand wash, the Brita water filter, very catalogue items.. all of these have been used once because you were paid a lot of money to advertise and never to be seen again.. hmm I tough you worked with brands you love.

Why can people not see her for the manipulative witch she is.. she’s the worst person on social media I’ve ever come across!!
Hypocrisy, dishonesty,environment assassin,
fake hair, teeth, nails, tan, boobs ... what’s not to love ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s escaped!!! Been let off the leash!!! Still see that toxic snow shite under her bloody reindeers is still about 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she has more followers than say someone like Caroline Flack who has been on TV for years and hasn’t been out of the papers recently!

Reactions: 22
i was awake til 2.30 this morn (christmas break ruins sleeping patterns!) and i got thinking about hinch

considering her whole insta started with stealing ideas from other people it was always destined for a decline because she can’t offer anything new. her “content” is so limited. she’s her own worst enemy for how she has handled everything. the fall is always worse than the rise soph hun, and considering how quickly these threads are moving i think you’re in for one HELL OF A FALL.

if i wasn’t on tattle and didn’t see the obvious correlation between our posts and her stories, i would genuinely wonder what the duck was going on in her head.

she’s showing her true self more and more. contents getting thin. more people are wising up.

you enjoy your fake, staged 3 mill celebration soph, with your snow machine you begged for but haven’t plastered everywhere ( so transparent it’s for this contrived 3 mill new year post )

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand how she has more followers than say someone like Caroline Flack who has been on TV for years and hasn’t been out of the papers recently!
I've been thinking exactly the same, take Ant and Dec for example, both been in the entertainment industry for donkeys won countless awards for their work, doesn't make sense! 😏

Reactions: 21
bleeping loves that one field, eh? I thought she said they were going for a walk? Does she not drive by that field? *edit ok she is actually walking. Sorry I woke up in a tit mood😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Maybe I’m strange!”
No Soph you are just boring as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Who recons New Year’s Day she will have her 3’million? 🤨 Jamie is locked in the loft buying followers as we speak lol
If she chooses New Year 's day to announce 3 million followers then she's more stupid and conniving than I thought. When will she actually realise that we don't believe her and we can see through the duplicitous fakery? She's actually making me angry today and that's never happened before! Irritated yes but not angry. Until today and I'm really pissed off with her and her #fuckinggifted life! 😠 but to my fellow tattlers.......happy Sunday 😀 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie please when you get a break from your frantic blocking scrolling and passive aggressive behaviour, could you show us your wedding pics because I just love em guyyyyssss. ”Am I weird? 😂 I just love em”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the 3 million followers (bought by Gleam) is soon fast approaching. Michael Bolton - get ready for your congratulations to Hinch message or better still make sure you are somewhere where the internet connection is tit when you receive a pleading message from the Gleam team.
It honestly would not surprise me if they make a montage of bday messages in a video for her 30th and they pay Bolton to do one that pops up at the end! “Hey Sophzzzzz - I know you’re my biggest fan, so wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays! 30 is a really special age. I hear you’re coming to see me in concert later this year, so would be great to meet you” 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.