Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has 3 million followers how come her 2nd book sold just over 200k copies????
I've probably answered my own question as the book was crap so that put alot of people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am so glad i found tattle. I have a 3 month old and my house is a hot mess and everytime i saw a story of her cleaning her already imaculate house i was getting a knot in my tummy panicking that i was doing it all wrong cos my baby doesnt give me any time to stay on top of stuff. I worry for women with less sense than me who will be feeling so tit because of her.

Reactions: 39
Just caught up! I find it quite hilarious that her follower count has increased over the past few days, will just coincide with a New Year’s Eve/3 mil celebration with her snow machine.
Edit to add that if her follower count had stayed at her ‘normal’ average of a 1,500 a day, she wouldn’t have made it to the 3 mil for nye

Reactions: 20
It's Jamie or Gleam buying Soph followers as if she sees her followers decreasing that could start her "anxiety" and it will upset her knowing she's being disliked 🙈😴
There's many people who have been in the spotlight for alot longer than Hinch and can't get to half a million followers. Theres no way Soph can get 3 million just for cleaning. She needs reporting and investigated!!!!

Reactions: 47
An award for the best babe on IG? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Which one of you using resources that show followers gain and profile views? I can’t find it, wondering, highly doubting that she has over 2k views on her profile today. They should view your profile if they going to follow you if they genuine obviously 🙄

Reactions: 8
personally I think people must have something missing from their lives if they fall under the spell of obsessive cleaning... hope 2020 is the year this Hinch nightmare ends
with a supposed new book coming out I find it really hard to believe next year will be the end of it all. Unfortunately

Reactions: 7
with a supposed new book coming out I find it really hard to believe next year will be the end of it all. Unfortunately
There is a German edition coming out in a few months too. Look on amazon

Totally. For long time my dog was my baby but when real baby comes along the priority changes...or should!
Exactly. My sister is dog obsessed. Can’t wait till she has kids. My dog is 3rd in line

Reactions: 2
I see she's had her pencil case out again, colouring in her endless lists with her felt pens! She really needs to grow up and get a proper life. She needs exposing as the total fake she's become because she is now having an adverse effect on the mental health of her real followers. A narcissist through and through! I'd like to shove a "jac pot" right up her wiped and pined arse!

Reactions: 24
I cannot for the life of me understand why women are becoming so obsessed with living back in the 1950’s and obsessing about clean and tidy homes and using a thousand products to do it. I have 2 small kids and would rather spend my day with them than do any cleaning. I do understand the aspect of wanting a clean and tidy home but these people are collecting cleaning products and doing it all day long.
Someone had commented back saying about mental health and how people are obsessing and I think it’s right. It’s becoming unhealthy with all the fumes in the home, used inappropriately and also the amount of plastic etc.
when will it stop 😫
wait till little Ronnie is running about with his snotty face up her windows and he finds a crayon to draw on her walls 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
wait till little Ronnie is running about with his snotty face up her windows and he finds a crayon to draw on her walls 😆😆😆
I doubt we’d get to see that because it won’t fit in with her persona. Nothing she portrays as ‘Mrs Hinch’ is realistic or examples of mum life so I really do doubt she’d show the worst bits. Could be wrong though obvs

Reactions: 13
She prob wants to turn the toilet into a cloakroom and is hinting 🙄
I’ve never heard a downstairs toilet being called a cloakroom 🤔

Also was she drunk in them last stories? She seemed off and her eyes were red again
Downstairs toilet/cloakroom are used interchangeably where I’m from

Reactions: 8
There's so many of them. I dont even screenshot my family and friends posts and declare my love to them. Why do it for a stranger? Saw one nutter had posted on her grid that she was so excited and checking her phone every 2mins to see if Mrs Hinch would share her page on her story. She didnt....so that's another deluded nutter going to bed heartbroken
I think that’s the one that warranted my post tbh. Checking every 2 mins? I mean come on get a grip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who recons New Year’s Day she will have her 3’million? 🤨 Jamie is locked in the loft buying followers as we speak lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My whole bathroom is downstairs and we only have a single toilet upstairs. Does this count as a cloakroom?😉🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.