Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve gone out for lunch and Jamie’s in a god awful tracksuit and poor Ronnie has been subjected to wearing a chavvy gilet like daddy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she not bloody sew??
If she wasn’t taught at school and Ma Barker didn’t teach her. She’s 7 years younger than me and I wasn’t taught at school - only took it up a few years ago and I think it’s harder to learn from scratch as an adult when you’re relying on youtube tutorials and books with no one guiding you. I reckon she’ll give up after 5 minutes. or she might be one of those people where it comes naturally and they’re brilliant at it after a few tries. But I doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Is that the new coat from last week she was gifted that made her look like she was wearing a reindeer that she’s repairing by any chance 🙄👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where she went to school or went to the same school? I wonder if she ever did home economics? I had a few lessons at my school but it was just cooking.

Reactions: 3
3 million followers and only 400k book purchases
Yes...and the Pinch of....(at the top of the list) have sold over 1m books...despite having less than 1m followers on Insta! (There is quite a big following on FB, but even that is around 1.5m!)

Does anyone know where she went to school or went to the same school? I wonder if she ever did home economics? I had a few lessons at my school but it was just cooking.
She’s a year older than me and I’m actually embarrassed by her complete lack of life skills! Well obviously she’s very business savvy, she’s good with sales and part of me hopes this is all an act. Because to get to our age and not know the basics of cooking etc is actually shocking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.