Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only works with brands she’s loves/uses declines lots of work, bragging cow Pinocchio 🤥 is lying again!
So the steamer used once on curtains , karcher window machine, Baylis and Harding hand wash, the Brita water filter, very catalogue items.. all of these have been used once because you were paid a lot of money to advertise and never to be seen again.. hmm I tough you worked with brands you love.

Why can people not see her for the manipulative witch she is.. she’s the worst person on social media I’ve ever come across!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 44
If I were her, then I tell you this. I'd be worried because if her fans are this obsessed when it's going well...I'd hate to be her when it starts going wrong!
They will have to open a help line for the army like they did when Take That split up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the 3 million followers (bought by Gleam) is soon fast approaching. Michael Bolton - get ready for your congratulations to Hinch message or better still make sure you are somewhere where the internet connection is tit when you receive a pleading message from the Gleam team.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot for the life of me understand why women are becoming so obsessed with living back in the 1950’s and obsessing about clean and tidy homes and using a thousand products to do it. I have 2 small kids and would rather spend my day with them than do any cleaning. I do understand the aspect of wanting a clean and tidy home but these people are collecting cleaning products and doing it all day long.
Someone had commented back saying about mental health and how people are obsessing and I think it’s right. It’s becoming unhealthy with all the fumes in the home, used inappropriately and also the amount of plastic etc.
when will it stop 😫
It’s become an obsession, and I feel that her hardcore followers are actually mentally unwell.

Reactions: 30
For a minute there I thought she'd had a cloakroom gifted 🤦‍♀️Hello bots, don't mind the twatty filter, then touching up her dog??! She had a nice break then went straight back to scraping the barrel. What is going on?

Reactions: 3
Her stories last night made me want to vom 🤢 Get over yourself Soph, the only reason youre hitting 3mil is because youve bought so many followers.
I really hope all this comes to light soon and people see her for the fraud she is.

Reactions: 21
Her stories last night made me want to vom 🤢 Get over yourself Soph, the only reason youre hitting 3mil is because youve bought so many followers.
I really hope all this comes to light soon and people see her for the fraud she is.
Can anyone get in touch with the papers?

Reactions: 14
She knows. She’s as thick as pig tit but she knows
Part of me thinks he would do it without telling her so she believes her own hype...I know we only get a snap shot so we dont know what goes on behind closed doors but I dont think they genuinely happy... I know girls like her ...want everything happy with nothing...all fake and for show

Reactions: 19
I’m a good few hours behind and haven’t caught up on the feed as there’s nearly 80 pages to go through since I last logged in. But. I’m RAGING over the Nursemum shout out. Kaytee reached out to Grinch a long time ago, seemingly to no avail. Now she comes on giving her a shoutout like it’s out the goodness of her heart. NO! She’s doing it because it makes HER look like the good’en. I swear she’s a absolute disgrace, like we didn’t know it anyway. I cannot bare the woman.
I totally agree with you. I follow Kaytee and I find her frustrations and her upset with health care professionals extremely upsetting but it’s happening, and it’s real and people should engage and become aware of how much others are struggling. Not sitting poking bleeping teapots and caressing sponges. I also feel this is one of her most disgusting moves to date. She’s obviously no idea how much Kaytee is struggling and just thinks throwing a few fake followers around will glorify her even more. Stupid awful self absorbed repulsive witch of a woman she literally disgusts me.

Reactions: 26
personally I think people must have something missing from their lives if they fall under the spell of obsessive cleaning... hope 2020 is the year this Hinch nightmare ends

Reactions: 26
I don't get in here as much recently so haven't the time to read the pages and pages on Mrs H that I miss .. but reading between the lines I'm guessing she's still the same just a little worse ? Several more (purchased) followers, several more begging posts, several more swipe ups, several more Ebay purchases bla bla bla 🤔

Reactions: 9
I don't get in here as much recently so haven't the time to read the pages and pages on Mrs H that I miss .. but reading between the lines I'm guessing she's still the same just a little worse ? Several more (purchased) followers, several more begging posts, several more swipe ups, several more Ebay purchases bla bla bla 🤔
HUNDREDS of bought followers.... she’s trying to buy her way to 3 million.

I notice less swipe ups? Current focus seems to be increasing her followers...

Reactions: 8
When she reached about 10k she made her fb profile private, she said she was getting too many friend requests from people she didn't know (I was following from 4k) which I find odd.. They requested her personal fb but she only has 53.5k on her personal insta.. Are these the genuine followers and not bought ones?! Surely if you search someone on fb for their private page, you'd also search their personal insta too?! She tags her personal account enough!

Reactions: 6
She’s already a bit more than 3k away from 3 mil. Just today gained 2,2k followers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I had to laugh at the close up of the dog with his tit bags as he’s obviously so important, yet Ronnie gets shown further away from camera with his empty bowl. I do hope she didn’t get the bowls mixed up!
It really is disturbing how the dog seems to take priority over Ronnie in her list of affections

Reactions: 22
She’s already a bit more than 3k away from 3 mil. Just today gained 2,2k followers.
She’s def shouting out the pages as a smoke screen, looks like the big announcement will be tomorow/day after then? Just in time for New Years! I think it’s as someone said, the pics have already been taken hence the photo shoot at Gosford before Xmas

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.