Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked, does anyone have a screen shot of her “gifted” dining room set up (by a professional company 😳)

Reactions: 1
If it’s not catered then I’m betting it’s a “prick and ping” Christmas dinner from the microwave.

Reactions: 8
Foooking Hell, is she planning on renewing her vows over her #gifted Christmas dinner?! That’s a wedding set up! Where the duck do you put the food! Oh that’s right, it’s super noodles out the microwave for her with the caterers in the garage for the masses 😂
Her own table will be used as a grazing table. Complete with cheese next to the turkey and gummibears on top of the brussel sprout

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion...

Hinch’s hosting 15 as Ronnie learns to wean, had to hire a table, missing Jamie’s probs stuck in a stable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those are literally the chairs I have ordered for my wedding. Not the same company but grr 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mines going to be an autumn theme though not grey and lacking of personality.

Reactions: 4
They could be left over from first pregnancy. I’m sorry but I don’t believe for one minute she’s gonna have another so soon!! Never in a million years
Me neither - I seriously doubt Jamie is getting his end away to make baby number 2 while “Mumma’s Handsnomes Manzzz” is lying next to them in his cot. She would be too distracted, taking a million pictures of the poor kid sleeping to show everyone on the gram to let Jamie have his fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
new thread suggestion
dashing through the gifts
and more on the way
in our Audi we go
laughing all the way

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand the dressing of the table? Where is all the food gonna go? Or is my family the only one that has to play table Jenga with the dishes of veg, potatoes etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell, is that set up for Christmas or a wedding? Its so over the top its ridiculous! And I cant find the post but who called it about the showey offey post on her grid?

Reactions: 6
for the first time i actually feel so sorry for the people that follow her. I can just imagine how they are excited for christmas and pleased with their decorations and preparations... and then they open her story. Suddenly, they feel like they haven't done enough and their own decorations seem crap. Luckily for us we can roll our eyes as we expected nothing less. And the worst bit is.. she acts like she is all sweet and innocent whilst she's explaining how shes gone online and hired people to set it up. She is honestly the worst human being. Have a great christmas soph, you have a very full gifted house but a very empty life.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I would hate to go to someones house for Xmas dinner with that set up.... I wouldn’t be able to relax incase I spilt something.
and I would never do that if I was hosting for my family because I would want them to relax and enjoy themselves. Xmas is about family, food, fun etc... hers is all for the gram and I find that really sad to be honest. Even if I had a large following, I wouldn’t be putting on airs and graces for my family coming round! And if I were her family I wouldn’t want her taking photos and putting it on social media.
As people have stated earlier, u don’t hire a table and chairs, u bring in the garden furniture, u borrow chairs, u use kids tables etc... u make do and who cares that u are all different heights or you’re all squeezed in together.
She is an absolute nob and in my eyes she’s taking the fun out of Xmas by doing all that!

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the dressing of the table? Where is all the food gonna go? Or is my family the only one that has to play table Jenga with the dishes of veg, potatoes etc...
Oh there won’t be food on the table, it will be served to them by butlers in white gloves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything is fake and for the gram.

No heart, no emotion, no feeling, no warmth!

Who wants to eat drink and be merry where you’re frightened to move in case you wreck the rented decor? No thanks........

Reactions: 22
I seen that but 1 thing that got in my mind is how did that person able to send that to her ? Did she just have out her address to a random stranger for then to send her this....? What a pleb she is ? Everything that she does is all an act for attention and money , can’t believe there’s many mugs out there who thinks she’s a great influencer
It is literally the easiest thing to find on Google because of planning permission needed for their extension

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.