Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I’d rather have my Christmas with us all crammed at my in laws, mismatched chairs, kids running everywhere, gin glasses that have been walked home from the pub, plates that came From about 20 different dinner sets than sit and blow smoke up her arse about how wonderful everything looks. It may look all poncy and perfect but I bet they have a tit time. Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner. Your basic Hinch and I bet your on your phone making out it’s all shits and giggles. Boil your head when you’re doing the sprouts you twit
"Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner" I am done 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The candles will be well melted being lit for 2 days prior to dinner. Every1 bring a minky and some elbow grease to the table!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her table has really depressed me. I live in a disability adapted council bungalow to fit my wheelchair in and we have no room for a dining table so Christmas Dinner will be on trays. Seeing that table just makes me want to cry for my child having a disabled person as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
It looks like Miss Havisham's wedding table 😂
No chance of relaxing at that table, you would be terrified of dropping something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine spilling your red wine at that table. I hope someone spills a whole bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grinchmas: expensive hired tables, #gifted graze tables, Jamie's missing and poor little Ronnie's just not able (to make a mess)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her table has really depressed me. I live in a disability adapted council bungalow to fit my wheelchair in and we have no room for a dining table so Christmas Dinner will be on trays. Seeing that table just makes me want to cry for my child having a disabled person as a mother.
Please do not let this vile Grinch ruin your Christmas. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How many people actually decorate a table anyway? We’re hosting this year for 10 and my mum asked how I was decorating the table! I told her what’s the point when all the dinner will be going in the middle for people to help themselves!

Reactions: 14
Please don't think that of yourself. Your child will love Christmas dinner on a tray because they're with their mum. That is truly all that matters. A table like Hinch's is for show. Its empty and soulless. What matters is the company you keep not where you eat x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was just looking at my daughter in laws Instagram and I see she bought pairs of pj, dressing gowns and slippers to give to her local charity shop that supports women’s shelters very proud of her
It’s called charity sophie !!

Reactions: 21
Table looks stunning but it just isn’t needed is it? Just unnecessary excess for show. Her Christmas is so soulless.

Reactions: 6
My posh sister-in-law is doing Christmas dinner this year - she set up a WhatsApp group and sent similar photo of the Hinch table - 15 of us too. Just seen message there that said bring your slippers - I thought how cute ... she wants us to be comfy - my hubby just said no !!! she doesn't want mud all over her cream carpets 🤣

EDIT the other sister just said I will remember that when you come to my house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Darling, I’m a furniture upcycler, I’m happy to find you a little table to fit your space. It’ll be too late now I know but I’m still happy to help.

Darling, I’m a furniture upcycler, I’m happy to find you a little table to fit your space. It’ll be too late now I know but I’m still happy to help.
And your child loves you, you’re fabulous mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.