Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the exact same, she just has no shame.. especially as a lot of people will be struggling and on a budget to try and afford everything and probably missing certain food items to make ends meet!

Reactions: 10
when I saw hampers I honestly thought that maybe this selfish greedy egotistical shit stain that is Mrs. Hinch was finally donating something to charity.. but no she’s made hampers for her family.. IS SHE TAKING THE PISS!!! And bragging that she’s got a fridge outside full of food because there’s no room left in her kitchen So she can’t donate to family’s and children in need but she can donate to the fucking dogs one And thinks she’s the hostess with the mostess because she’s brought a few poxy games Don’t mean to burst your bubble Hinch but buying board games and having 2 fridges full of food does NOT make you hostess with the mostess, to begin with it would help if you could actually fucking cook!!

Reactions: 49
Thanks muchly

Reactions: 2
Wait guyyyyyz... DONT forget she is hosting for 15 so it’s totally fine to brag and buy an extra fridge/freezer. DONT forget

Reactions: 15
Christmas day at the Hinch's: Cheese for 15!

We have one fridge and that's got all the Christmas stuff in it as well! We just cut down on the normal food this time of year.

The woman has lost her mind!

Reactions: 15
She's really taking the absolute piss now. Utterly disgustingly greedy. Then justifying using it as a second cupboard space as they were too stupid to not have the kitchen sorted properly when they had the extension done?! Ok soph you run a second fridge freezer and Then have cheek to tell us to wash up in cold water and wash at 30. How do people not see her for what she is especially now?

Reactions: 47
I agree, it's like she's now rubbing it in our faces that she has bigger and better than anyone else. And sod anyone else who ruins her "fairytale"

Reactions: 9
Wow could she not have donated to a food bank as well as the animal one, what an absolute fucking cock womble she’s really angered me with that!!

Reactions: 12
How can she go on to say she’s got even MORE presents to buy and wrap. I swear I dislike her more and more each day. And £4 for one block of cheese? Got more money than fucking sense.

Reactions: 17
My gran taught me the same, if I can refrain from eating in public because someone passing might be hungry or very poor. I always had to share my sweets if I was lucky to have some.
I don’t know how thick you can be to show off all that to so many people with different financial statuses, some might struggle so bad they won’t even have a Christmas dinner let alone Christmas tree or presents, I come from poor background, there was a time when we haven’t had hot dinner for days at home mind you I was lucky to have a school dinners when I was a kid, we didn’t have central heating but we had a stove and we couldn’t afford two tonnes of coal at once to last whole winter so we were buying it in big shopping bags and had a cart to bring it home twice per month, after grand pension and mums pay day. At one point we didn’t have a fridge because old one broke and we couldn’t replace it and I do believe there are some people like that watching her stories.
Sophie you’re insensitive twunt, look at your posts and see how many comments you have because I see they’re decreased tremendously. That’s only indicate one thing, I do hope you’re hit the real world with the big thump so maybe you’ll find sone common sense because it’s obvious you have none. I hope instagram turns out like MySpace and then you’ll find yourself in a big shit hole. Your son is going to be laughed at at school and he’ll hate you for exploiting his privacy because he has a right to privacy as he’s clearly human being, you’re disgusting human being you are. Stop poisoning him and your poor dog. You’re self centred horrible girl, I do believe thanks to all lies I’ve seen so far on your page that you pulled out all dog food from the box and put it back taking the picture for your gram. No receipt no proof I don’t believe because You’ve been caught you so many times lying, hiding things. You’ve worked hard for things you have? Fuck me! I get at least 7 messages daily from your wannabes to give them freebies, that’s how hard you’ve worked beg beg beg, if you’re truly and genuinely worked hard you’d be proud to show off your Audi and Range Rover g-wagon but you’re cropping it from your pictures because you know you weren’t truthful to your sheep’s. Your husband has no balls, mine would fucking kill me if I was making myself look and spoken like an idiot on the internet. You showing your son having a poo, on a internet!!!!! And your husband pissing in the background that’s how much you thinking of them.

god I’m so pissed off! Pass me a drink!

Reactions: 43
Well bloody said.

Reactions: 7
That grabby, tappy hand, can't stand her any more, used to follow for shits and giggles but she's right pissing me off now

I was literally sitting there like.... this is it... she’s finally doing it! But nope! Unbelievable.
15 people or not is all that cheese really needed.
She just gets worse and worse

I thought the exact same as you... I thought she's finally going to take these Hampers to some less well off people... but no their for her and her family.
I hope they all get the

Reactions: 16
Her stories have annoyed me, she's so greedy with her second fridge and bragging about how her first one is so full she cant get anything else in there. Real relatable when there are so many people (potentially even some of her followers) that have to rely on food banks at this time of year!
Also gets me how she can donate to a dog charity but then she's got those hampers that could easily go to a charity for someone or a family who actually needs them and cant afford stuff like that and she wont even think about donating them. Im not saying she shouldnt donate to a dog charity but the way she goes on about how much she has disgusts me. She is so greedy and selfish

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.