Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: As sensitive as a brick, but far from thick...she just a massive, narcissistic D*CK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion but probably way too long!

To the tune of Mr Grinch!

You're a mean one, Mrs Grinch
Your heart's an empty hole
Your brain is full of gifted items, you've got zoflora in your soul, Mrs Grinch
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot feather duster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s wrapped up all the free tit she doesn’t like when she’s been sent stuff... People go on asking did you get such and such? Yeah I think she’s wrapped them all up

Without a mention for small buisnesses 🙄

I really wouldn’t put it pat her you know, she’s tighter than a gnats chuff

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Last Christmas I gave you my nose, but the very next day you blurred my nostrils away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
The way she put clothes away makes me want to jump through the phone and teach her to iron and fold!!! Looks so scruffy!!!!

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion

It’s Christmas time and she’s not spent a penny! “Gifted” gifts for Ronnie theres many! lots of love from mammy and Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first shot at a thread suggestion 😬

Chirtsmas gifts from mummy and Jamie, boring brown parcels all very samey

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m currently sat in a vest top as my autistic son who loves wheels and things that turn turned the thermostat around to 30 and no one noticed. I’m feeling “hinchy” with my naked shoulders 😂

anyone else notice witch boy Jdog is been very quiet
He’s been neutered this week and his cone of shame to stop him chewing his stitches doesn’t fit in with her colour scheme 😂

Wrapping on point there 477A08AF-00D0-44F3-B49F-F661D3044A23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m currently sat in a vest top as my autistic son who loves wheels and things that turn turned the thermostat around to 30 and no one noticed. I’m feeling “hinchy” with my naked shoulders 😂

He’s been neutered this week and his cone of shame to stop him chewing his stitches doesn’t fit in with her colour scheme 😂

Wrapping on point there View attachment 65749
🤣🤣 WTAF is that scruffy edge all about?!!?

Reactions: 4
Why smooth all Ronnie's clothes out and then stuff them in the drawer. Surely no organisers and laid flat in the bottom of the drawer is better. But then she couldn't plug the organiser's

Reactions: 17
I can't actually believe people are buying that horrendous hospital dinner tray/table thing she promoted the other day. It looks hideous yet her sheep still copy her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.