Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how many sob stories we will see when Ronnie gets a little older and only wants his dad.
Fingers crossed she would have pissed off by then! Or she'll be a nobody, desperate to be noticed, still running an insta account full of manic rants and bizarre cackling

Reactions: 10
‘Mrs Hinch with gifted presents daily, lots of love from Mummy and Jamie.’
🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Did she pay for those personalised tracksuits of Ronnie's she was "putting away" or should they have said #gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be out today seeing as she’s got that bloody scarf on again
Oh and it’s not raining 🙄

Reactions: 2
See her begging for gifted clothes has worked!!! Let's not forget a swipe up for that horrible bleeping table right at the mouth of Christmas. People have kids presents and food to buy yet here she is wanting them to spend their money on her!! And her army are that stupid that they can't see that.

Reactions: 14
All Grinchs plugging of Pampers didn’t help them win best baby dry nappies, love this aldi post. 🤣🤣 0EA6900A-C23C-4C9F-AAEB-31258463C6D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Have yourself a Merry Gifted Hinchmas,
Your home is full of tacky shite,
From now on will the Audi still be kept out of sight

Have yourself a Merry Gifted Hinchmas
You’ll be Instagramming all day
and your family will be wishing they were miles away

Here we are in gifted days
Happy gifted days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Are nowhere to be seen once more

Through all the year you’ve struggled to keep it together
Tattle, your lies would not allow
Hang that gifted star above the gifted fireplace

So have yourself a miserable gifted hinchmas now”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just looked at it on their actual website🤢looks so cheap and plastic looking, horrible!
I've ordered from there before - a coat and it was terrible. The picture showed fluffy 'fur' around the hood but it looked like a dead squirrel with a case of mange and the zip was totally broken. Tried to return it and they refused and the customer service that went with it was dreadful!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi First time poster here, what is the obsession with spraying everything with febreeze I don't understand it 🙄
Ugh I know, personally I don't like using air freshener, I'm a scented candle fan instead. She sprays it all over her sofas, so she must wait for it to dry before she even sits down, and I'm not ready to make that kind of sacrifice 😂. I don't like the feel of breathing it all in either (I know you breathe it in with candles but since it's released slowly it doesn't feel the same, like I can't actually feel it in my throat).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.